What's new

saw a cop car across from the hydro store!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Nice Steve Kubby article from eight years ago. Doesnt look exactly like evidence of a judge issueing 6 warrants on six seperate addresses from one persons hydro-store joyride, but keep trying since pimpjuice's word is obviously better than proof.

paulo, I can handle the all caps even though its still not the proof I want. Your also wrong about the SB credit, all I have to do is ask and part of my current credit could be transfered. Thanks for admitting the internet is huge pool of lies, posers, and frauds and not wanting to do the usual and lynch the guy thats asking for more proof than some foaf's story. More nuts on your ice creme to the guy that can offer tangible $$$ to that person that ponies up that proof in a court case. No case # = no transcript = no proof. I know what I asked for and sorry if you think a steve kubby article suffices as proof. Just because someone thinks something can happen doesnt mean it does. The offer still stands.

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
I usually do a couple loops and a couple of other things, before heading back. never straight from garden store to house, ill go out to eat and stop by a couple places, to make sure.

but walking into a garden store with a phish shirt on and reeking of cannabis isn't always the best approach. a lot of good advice here, there are lots of reasons to buy grow equipment and only one illegal one.

Lemon

Verite said:
Nice Steve Kubby article from eight years ago. Doesnt look exactly like evidence of a judge issueing 6 warrants on six seperate addresses from one persons hydro-store joyride, but keep trying since pimpjuice's word is obviously better than proof.

The article wasn't written by Steve Kubby, its by Mike Pulley of the Sacramento News & Review. Mike merely posted a copy on his website. And yes, it took place in 2000, not 2007, that doesn't make it irrelevant.

Newshawk: Steve Kubby http://www.kubby.com
Pubdate: Thu, 20 Jan 2000
Source: Sacramento News & Review (CA)
Copyright: 2000 Sacramento News & Review
Address: 1015 20th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Fax: (916) 498-7920
Author: Mike Pulley, [email protected]

Verite

Veteran
Lemon said:
The article wasn't written by Steve Kubby, its by Mike Pulley of the Sacramento News & Review. Mike merely posted a copy on his website. And yes, it took place in 2000, not 2007, that doesn't make it irrelevant.

Did the story mention a judge that issued six warrants for six addresses from one persons hydro-store visit? If it didnt then its every bit irrelavant as far as offering proof that that kind of action happens. Doesnt matter who wrote it or when.

Lemon

Verite, why would anyone be obliged to offer you proof? They have nothing to gain by manufacturing a story and are merely sharing to help thier fellow grower stay safe. It's akin to someone waking you in your sleep telling you your house might be on fire, and you responding 'prove it or im going back to bed', to offer a hyberbolic example.

Anyhow, this is a rather pointless discussion as well, as I stand to gain nothing by convincing you of anything. If you would like to continue believing that the law plays by the rules, and that you are untouchable otherwise, then do so. Each to thier own.

Last edited:

Verite

Veteran
Sorry but when someone cries fire, bullshit, or any combination of lies designed to put unecessary fear into a community thats got plenty of fear to begin with deserves to get called out. Sorry you see bullshit as some sort of helpful service to the community.

Sorry you also feel that people need to gain by bullshitting and stretching the truth, sad to say they dont. The internet is one big pool of it. When its obvious the truth escapes you what else but proof can redeem you?

Bottom line is that no judge issued six warrants for six addresses over some kids hydro store joyride but feel free to keep peeping out your 'blinds'.

P

Paco

All i know is that i was follwed home from a store .. they ran my tags saw no priors came back a few days latter used someone close to me with priors to base the warrant on... needless to say they pulled my trash found a seed breedercard and some stems.. spent i night in jail and i now deal with some serious ulsers.. be very careful.
paco

Verite

Veteran
pimpjuice said:
WTF. I had a buddy who used that same logic & managed to get a bunch of peoples doors knocked down (like 6) because he made stops before going home, ...
I know another guy that borrowed his sisters car and drove to same shop, and they raided her house, and then the cops figured he lived there & had a separate grow house so they raided that the next day...

pimpjuice said:
Maple boy, a friend of friend got pulled over after leaving this same shop I reference and basically the undercover warned him and said I know what your doing with the gear, and he basically told the undercover to **** off he hadn't bought anything illegal. Guess how long it took before his door got knocked down, about 2 days....

Anyhow where I use to live they started working a local shop hard, I told my boys not to go there lots of confirmation from other unlucky folks in the scene saying it was right at the top of there discovery papers, it started getting where every grower I knew had some friend that got nailed after shopping there, lots of em' little guys too with 400's, but a felony bust is a felony bust keeps em' in business. The hard headed dude I warned wouldn't listen, kept saying his "legit plant biz" would protect him at the hydro shop. Pretty crazy when you've known someone for a long time and you tell them you've seen court papers proving something isn't a rumor and they still go there, what a dumb ****

pimpjuice said:
I'd say you have way too much faith in the legal system.

Unfortunately for me, I'm knee deep in legal bills related to the kids joyride. You are jumping to conclusions rather quickly also, the six warrants didn't happen over night, they took months "investigating", manufacturing evidence, it's hard to bust otherwise law abiding people. Really for me the kicker was knowing the shop was a bust and then getting dragged into it via some idiot that should have known better.

Without out a doubt some cities are staking out grow shops.

Im confused, why would the same shop with the same undercover handle one warrant in 2 days while spending months on a case you are suddenly now a part of instead of it being previously a foaf's story? When does the Johney Depp character come into the story?

Im also double confused as to how you can be knee deep in current legal trouble yet the timeline and your other posts point to someone pretty far away from any legal trouble.

Hows that current 10kw Bato Bucket Grow going? Must be difficult with all the legal trouble, especially when it seems everyone knows everyone else business in your circle of friends.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=68107

R03

Johny, and backup has just entered..

15597__21jumpstreet_l.jpg

jarff

I was at a local shop about 10 months ago and in walked an undercover narc whom I have know for 35 yrs .He didn,t notice me until he started asking the owner about how a person goes about setting up a small grow.I had my back to him and recognized his voice and the hair stood up on the back of my neck......So I turned around and asked him since when did cops grow weed. When he saw it was me he turned red as a beet....I then introduced the owner to the narc and said John this is constable so and so.......After a laugh we did some small talk...and I said are you really here to buy some hydro gear and he said his wife wanted to grow some veggies in the basement in the winter.I told him I found this difficult to believe and he said he was retired now...but I knew he wasn,t fully retired as he was working the drug squad part time for the RCMP....as he used to be in the town police as a detective and narc cop....He asked me what was I doing here and I said it def was not to buy anything to grow dope..but that I was planning on gettin a liscense to grow for medical reasons,on the advice of my doc.I told him if and when I did get a permit that he would probably be out to check my set-up.I was calm and I don,t think he got any vibes from me...and like I said that was many months ago and I,ve had no probs....I did stop for awhile but am going at it again.I live in a small town and news travels fast and I know anRCMP uniform cop and was tellin him about runnin into the narc at the hydro shop and he saidyou won,t have any problems??? This Mountie who told me not to worry had saved my nephews life after he was underwater for 30 mins and he kinda become good friends with my brother and at times lets my brother in on some stuff that perhaps he shouldn,t...but anyhow like I said it,s a small town and everyone knows what goes on for the most part......but I still have a bad feeling over this episode and have never gone into another hydro shop since that day...I usually send someone who meets me at a different location where noone can see anything. Long story ..but the cops do go into shops and try to get info outta guys workin at the hydro stores.Always be on the look out........
rant over
peace out
jarff

paulobaca

Verite will keep demanding more and more proof regardless of the fact that its all in his face. Anyways nobody is trying to prove anything to him. I dont think anybody has expressed interest in his seedbay offer and he takes himself way too seriously. Just google "affiadivt hyrdoponic shop" and youll get plenty of proof.
Why do grow books by cervantes warn about hydro shops? Plenty of books about security, marijauna, and the law advise caution in regards to hydro shop so its not just internet bs.
Anyways I know this is just internet foaf but seriously I was on a jury involving a criminal drug case and I know first hand justice is sloppy and jurrors were buying the DA's illegal bullchit (the cops and da were pulling the most ridiculous stuff out their arses)..
so Believe me and watch out for yourself, tell almost nobody about your biz OR don't believe me and just assume that we're a democracy with all sorts of neat civil rights and nothing bad will happen while God and mommy are protecting you and yada yada yada yawn....yawn......bore...bore..bore.

Last edited:

johnbobit

Now im all scared to go to my grow shop. Does anyone have a good online site that is proven to be secure and off leo's radar? Because using my cred card for stuff like that also scares me.

dude Johnybobit.
Do Not use your credit card to buy grow supplies. u never want a paper trail.
i use discounthydro and pay via western union.
tahts what id suggest or at least buy a prepaid card.

u guys consider a nursery a hydroshop??
cuz a few of em around me are startin to have more growin weed suppliies than ever before..but they generally dont have much in hydro gear..
and the one hydrostore is controlled in part by the local police taskforce. and they think they are clever by canvassing all the college kid neighborhoods with discount ads.
but only thing i ever buy is promix at those places.. ive always been fearful of gettin gear there even before all dese horror stories.

I'd recommend a prepaid credit card. Best not to leave a tangible trail. I use them and I'm very happy with their abilities. Also, why not use public transit to go to the hydro shop and use the slowness of the routes to your advantage? I don't drive and frankly, I feel a hell of a lot more secure being able to dodge LEO on my feet rather than my axles, IMO.

Just a thought.

Y

yamaha_1fan

PimpJuice, any way you could let us know the name of this shop that got so many busted? Or could you confirm or deny if it is in GA?

Y

yamaha_1fan

Yeah but sometimes you just need stuff especially the bulky stuff like media, grow pots etc.

My cars are registered in another state so it would take a little more digging to find where I live

PJ, I have been where you are. done the time and got the record to prove it. Didnt get a damn shirt though. Keep your head up, be safe and wish you the best of luck.

P

Paco

yamaha 1fan, don't count or your out of state tags being any sort of cover. just send WShydroponics MO's, it's based in GA (see hightimes full page ad). the owners hold security and privacy of their customers high up.
paco

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts