What's new

Sam the Skunkman Original Haze x Skunk

kovenant

i see alot of growers liking these seeds. was thinking about germing mine (just started germing my South African Durban Poison X Skunk #1, also from Sam the Seedman).

anyway, i noticed the same question asked a couple of times with only one guesstimated answer ~ so i want to ask it again :headbange

anyone have a solid flower time on the O Haze X Skunk #1 on indoor grow?

someone had said possibly 16 weeks (sounds super long... i was guessing about 12-13, but hey, that's why im asking those that have grown it :muahaha: )

also ~ anyone notice different phenos? and if so, can you describe, report, and let us know if the phenos have different indoor flower times?

many thanks! :joint:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I want to know about stretch, mines about 6" tall now so when should I flower to get a 3' plant?

Squiggles

hope mine turn out half as good as some of the pics ive just seen,

Kovenant, have u got any pics of your durban x skunk i aslo have this outside
would be interested to see what it looks like in full swing.

A

Aerokush101

I got one out of five growing, I hope it's a girl...

Last edited:
F

fully baked

Just grew some of these outdoors. There were variations ranging from small and skunky to huge and lanky. The fact that the haze and skunk are so different create an incredible variety for you guys.

I had a small 4 footer that put on buds like a skunk, and I had a huge 8 footer that started flower way late and is just starting to put on little buds, despite the first frost coming in just a bit here. I did take cuts of the 8 footer though, so it will get smoked eventually :jump: !

Variety is a wonderful thing.

What I do know is the small 4 footer I cut was the best looking out of my strains this year. I'll be back and will let you guys know how it smoked ...

Here it is though...

The big cola in the middle is the O. Haze x Skunk #1.

Thanks Sam,
FB

Last edited:

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
hello =)

i used to be nipplecrippler, before miss.nasty deleted that account

i grew out a superstinky deformed runt 3 months ago, from a seedbay freebie pack

i recommend go from seed to flower asap unless flower time is unimportant

the stretch is scary and i had a big area

i super-cropped twice

should of left it at once lool

i've kept a clone mother and will run again when i set up a new room or maybe guerilla some

it's my best smoke

it's mega potent, very much body and head but always a nice clear comedown

i'll share some pics in a week or two

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
kovenant said:
anyone have a solid flower time on the O Haze X Skunk #1 on indoor grow?

someone had said possibly 16 weeks (sounds super long... i was guessing about 12-13, but hey, that's why im asking those that have grown it :muahaha: )

also ~ anyone notice different phenos? and if so, can you describe, report, and let us know if the phenos have different indoor flower times?

many thanks! :joint:

i vegged a full 4 weeks (silly me) and she ran to a 13 week flower, plus 7 day flush (coco)

i could easily have kept her running for another 2-4 weeks but i was looking for clear/cloudy not amber

but i'd like to try amber

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
Hi......

Got a OThaze x SK#1 female that i re vegged and the last seed of the freeby pack is a male..
Must say.... was very happy with my OTHS , soil and hydro..
very busy smoke , and make you wanna get up and do things, ,...
I was so productive when i smoked this mother..

I,m definitly gonna cross the two to make another supply of OTHS aka. THUNK..!!

and i got some OTHS x WhiteWidow that i made myself a feew weeks ago...
cant wait to pop them..

Last edited:

THC•20

Germination?

Germination?

Just a question, can some one tell me step by step how they germinate their seeds? I only got one O.HazexSkunk#1 seed to germinate and I used the paper towel method. I read some where that some one tried cracking their seeds with tweezers a bit but I ended up just smashing the ones I attempted it with so I don't want to do that. I also do not own a sandbox. I should be getting some more O.HazexSkunk#1 unless sbay changed their freebies but when they arrive I want to go about the best way to get seeds like these to germinate. I want to make F2's and I plan on using the O.Haze I did get to survive to cross to C99.

love?

THC*20:

Step one:put seed in moist soil or rockwool.
Step two:Wait. Keep the soil/rockwool moist (but not wet) and at +25 celcius (or higher).

Step two is the important one.

THC•20

I swear I hate putting the seeds in the soil without seeing a tap root emerge first, it just makes me feel like I'm taking up space and using dirt for something that may only possibly sprout. But I've never done it before and the paper towel only seemed to work for one so, I'm going to put them straight in the dirt the next time I get some. Thanks for the advice :).

P

puffinpass

Im kinda of a newb so i dont know if this is the best advice...but i got 100% germ rates last spring with the thai haze x skunk by soaking them with a light mixture of thrive alive and water for about a day or 2, then after that i sanded down the seams of the seed for them to open up easily and washed them off and then put them in wet paper towels on top of a water heater, i got 4/4 to germ and luckily I got 2 females, one purple pheno, 1 green pheno,

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
thinking of popping these and hoping for a male...for some breeding projects..how long do you think it would take the male to show signs...
peace
Chefboy

F

fully baked

About 35 days veg and 2 have shown sex. 1 unknown has been under 12/12 for a few days to show sex without any luck yet...

Hope this helps.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
i just got 10 of these as my seedbay freebee....that's a 50 dollar item for free...thanks seedbay

peace
Chefboy

hardhat22

..how long do you think it would take the male to show signs...
peace
Chefboy
My male began showing in 3 weeks and opened it's first flower at the end of the 4th.Also,it took 21 days to germinate.So far,it's offspring have been alot more potent than the thunk and,so far,in every case it has increased the potency of every line I crossed him with.In every case it passed on a wonderful grape/floral flavor that I can't get enough of.Good luck
Peace

Attachments

• Thunk Male with early trichs.jpg
    Thunk Male with early trichs.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 21
The best germinating tip I got was from a tomato grower. You take a paper napkin, not a paper towel, place the seeds fold napkin over, dampen it and place it all in a ziploc bag. Then you hang the ziploc bag so the seeds germ between the napkin sheets not through them. This saves a lot of microdamage to the emerging radicle. Its also a great to bring the bag and see through the napkin if they are germing by holding up to a light. When seed is germed I then unfold the napkin and gently place seed in soil with tweezers.

I got a 10 pack of this myself, and have started to germinate 4 of them now. :abduct:

I

Iron_Lion

i just got 10 of these as my seedbay freebee....that's a 50 dollar item for free...thanks seedbay

peace
Chefboy

I got 11 from the Boutique, I was blown away, my order only consisted of one pack of nirvana seeds.:yoinks: