What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S&P 100x Inline Fan Wiring Guide With HQ Pics

M

MicroDude

Hi Freeze!

That filter is a General Hydroponics DFS1. It's never let a single bit of odor through for the past 10+ months. Tiny little thing, and light, too. $85 from my local hydro shop.

http://generalhydroponics.com/genhydro_US/filters.html

That filter is perfect for me. I cant find one for sale on the net. But my local hydro shop said he could get me one for $70 plus about $10 for shipping. Slightly cheaper than yours, but I would feel better if I could find it someplace else just to be sure.

toyokid1200

Great Fan ....only noise is from the rushing air, but motor is quiet and powerful. mad props to KickNader for the tutorial...this is a MUST-HAVE tutorial for i didn't understand the instructions when i got it. too many unused/non matching scratch your head colors..I blindly rigged the damn thing hoping for the best...then WHAM! it WORKS...lucky me...could of blown a perfectly great fan because i didn't understand the " Manual Of Confusion" I still don't understand the yellow wire....go figure

Cabinet Grower

Just got a TD100X from venting direct. $81.60 before $6.53 Bing Cashback of 8%.
Hooked it up last night in my Mills Pride C13 as an exhaust blower for the carbon scrubber.
Love the thing. Quite and able to still move air with a small amount of static pressure.
Highly recommended.

FC89

hey guys, i just wired my s&p td 100-x and I wanted to have it on the low setting, but I'm a wiring noob so I'm kinda confused. Im using a computer plug like the OP, but my colors are different, Black, white, green. Im assuming the black is live white is neutral and green is ground. It seems the OP has it on the high setting. I plugged it in the way he did and it says its on loud, but when I wire it so that the white is still in the middle and the black is in the brown plug, it seems that it just blows the other way, is that the low setting? If not how would one plug it for the low setting? Any help for this would be great guys!

P

~pHaNtOm~

there is a brown wire black and white when trying to hook up the power cord..what is the brown wire for??

thanks

M

MicroDude

there is a brown wire black and white when trying to hook up the power cord..what is the brown wire for??

thanks

Should have just read the first post. =[ but it is the lower speed setting. look at the pictures and you will understand... I think.

P

~pHaNtOm~

would a true stoner do such that..prob not. thanx tho i figured it out..trial and error;) so far no smoke or burnt wires so i think im good :) lets see white wire and black wire..my head hurts lol jk

JeRM

Aw man...anybody know of a tutorial for hooking this up with a speed control on the TD-125? God, I would have never bought this if I would have known it wasn't prewired!!! This sucks!

Batboy

Take a deep breath. I can't look for it now, but there definitely are threads explaining how to hook up the speed controller. You just need to search around a bit. I have zero electrical skills but found hooking up a S&P-150 incredibly easy after reading some posts.

*Edit - turns out that I asked for help with this. It really is a simple thing. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=133000