What's new

Remove "thumbs up/down" from notifications?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
where are the mods when trolls like jackdaoffer is trolling people..

sackoweed

Veteran
Yea this thumbs up and down button needs to be seperated from the rep ratings system.. ya got douche bags hittin it like its mycummins ass right in front of them...

jackdaoffer you should be the one to break mcyummin im not cummin's cherry let him shoot his built up load right in yer eye...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone just chill out guys....put them on ignore and dont worry and the -K shit...who cares. Dont keep going back and forth, doesnt help.
Jack...stop buggin sack about yummy, hes already taken over this site...at least keep that crap in yummys threads!

Hahhahahahaha Im just busting your chops ...Next time you will Not be trolling yummY threads,,,,I need to find out if he ever bangs the Russian Girl !!!

Everyone just chill out guys....put them on ignore and dont worry and the -K shit...who cares. Dont keep going back and forth, doesnt help.
Jack...stop buggin sack about yummy, hes already taken over this site...at least keep that crap in yummys threads!
Hahahahaha Must of Us already know how to grow are ass off, Need some laughs, not pH questions !!! Some of us get a kick out of um !!! Gotta believe !!!!......Ill leave sack Alone :tumbleweed: bahahahahahhahahahahah ~ Alohas

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahhahahahaha Im just busting your chops ...Next time you will Not be trolling yummY threads,,,,I need to find out if he ever bangs the Russian Girl !!!

wtf...your kidding right?? 3/4 of the posts in yummys threads are ppl rippin on him! dont get so serious about yummy, hes hopeless and always will be.

sackoweed

Veteran

sounds like someone needs to be registered at a different website.. One that keeps an eye out for certain older men that stalk younger boys... :chin:

Skip

Veteran
OK, I've changed some settings. You shouldn't see the helpful responses in the notifications area. You can now only mark 5 helpful posts a day. And now the rep score is only 1/4 the usual rep, so if you want to really thank someone, you should give 'em rep, not mark the post helpful (or both if you want).

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Thank you Skip, you saved me from a nervous breakdown...I was going around 'thumbing' everything UP, now the urge is gone.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Skip kicks ass! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

It's just ONE click.

I suppose you could also just stop being soooo helpful! ;)

You're right. I had thought that, like PMs, they had to be individually checked to take them off the count. Still, out of 22 thumbs up since yesterday, 13 were for this suggestion.

Megas

I'm not a fan of them, we already have a rating system that works pretty good to encourage good posts and it penalizes them too. People don't need someone else to decide for them if a post is good or not.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i like it, i'm going to save mine up and just "neg rep" the hell out of ONE person, every single day, until i get bored of it

ArcticBlast

REZDOG

Veteran
Geeeeesh.

ImVho,this newly-added "thumbs system is a giant,EPIC FAIL.
This rilly' is getting to be a bit too much,this is a cannabis site,not My-fucking-Space.... Correct?
With the newly-added-since-upgrade ghey "social networking" crap like "social groups" and now these asinine "thumbs",it won't be long before we're further entrenched in worthless social drama bullshit on a marijuana site,and wasting more expensive bandwidth,as well....

....What's next,posting your favorite music video clip in your profile??

....Animated,dancing backgrounds??

Fuck that-imo just leave well enough,the fuck,alone.

~RD~