What's new

Purple kush in magic

One Love 731

Veteran
The finish product looks great, I would love to have this one in my stable. You Wick are a lucky man. Karma, One Love

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Flower area 5wideX7longX8high 1kw

6 - site RSWC

45 days flower.

19oz.

those numbers blow.lol... i guess when you look at it the PK matures quicker, thus you could grow more of it in a year.. Next run will be interesting.....mix of killer pk and killer sized nugs.

Oh and another thing....the PK scissor hash..... WOW.......

.34grams per square foot per day, and you used only 1KW for 35 square feet. You did all of this with only 18 days in veg. 11.9grams of PK per day. Imagine if you vegged them bigger? You are about efficiencies, so am I. I bet we can get your PK numbers better than any other strain and as you said the smoke is WAY better than anything else out there.

You may think these are low yield numbers, but in point of fact they are OK figures.

Your genetic may be the same as mine because they look the same to me.

Where are the photos of round two? I hope the veg plants have huge stems to support lbs of PK! Here is a nice stem from a large PK the day she started to flower.

I am a firm believer that your yield can only be as big as the trunks of your trees.

Peace, :joint:

wick.96

Whats up boys!!! Happy holiday and a happy new year... a little late but....ive been stuck in this PK smoke cloud, time is but a term...lol...

Anyways... Things are great here in Freeze/thaw land, about to get started on the first round of 2010..... stay tuned, a show is on the way!!

.34grams per square foot per day, and you used only 1KW for 35 square feet. You did all of this with only 18 days in veg. 11.9grams of PK per day. Imagine if you vegged them bigger? You are about efficiencies, so am I. I bet we can get your PK numbers better than any other strain and as you said the smoke is WAY better than anything else out there.

You may think these are low yield numbers, but in point of fact they are OK figures.

Your genetic may be the same as mine because they look the same to me.

Where are the photos of round two? I hope the veg plants have huge stems to support lbs of PK! Here is a nice stem from a large PK the day she started to flower.
Hydro - i suppose you are right.. I rushed my PK, to make sure it was down for Xmas...... so... we shall see, I have spread the genetic amongst some freinds, I will be running it again, in "play around" mode for the next round. Im gonna learn how to better "aim" the budsites at my light and see what happens.

The smoke is wild, the more she cures, the better she tastes...... it is sacred smoke... that I can verify that undoubtedly.. I can still only puff about a 1/2 "koot" sized doob and i forget what i waz doing.... staring into the joint held in my fingers.....Excellent pain killer.uplifting high. It will also put you to sleep if you smoke enough of it. Harvested at a perfect ripeness. At least perfect to me... and i am fucking picky...

I am a firm believer that your yield can only be as big as the trunks of your trees.
Got that spot on right my man.. 100% . This is where i notice the major difference in PK growth vs NL growth. Stalk growth in a given time frame is not as quick nor as largely defined.. Therefore bud size is smaller without "extended" veg growth and more pruning. PK takes a lot more to control pruning wise as well, it "pukes" out new shoots everywhere after you make a cut..Instead of the plant focusing veg growth into fewer branches(bulk up growth ie stalk girth) PK seems to put more energy into producing nodal growth(light overall growth) in a given time period. PK also stretches like crazy in flower, only main stalks have tight nodal spacing, the rest of them seemed very gaped..Each budsite however grows into killer, even lower budsites with less light..I find the (bulk type growth) also lacking in flower.. they seem to pack on tricomes in mid to late flower vs flower bulk growth.. The flowers don't get any bigger, just more killer in other words.

A few things i noticed growing PK in my first round.

BigGreen

Veteran
Sounds great. Im just about to be popping some pks in veg sometime this week. I cant wait everybody seems so happy with it.
Good luck in 2010 and happy growing