What's new

Purple kush in magic

M

Mr-B

Damn brother, those plants are looking real green and healthy.
Great job!

B

wick.96

Heyyy..... Great to see everybody again!! Sorry about the new deal, but it was necessary.. Awesome to see everyone make it over! ha-ha!!To think i almost quit this shit!! ha-ha... anyways thanks for stopping in broes, as you well aware i will be putting on.. a show!!

Haze. Ok I am familiar with this flower time line with prior runs of another very killer strain(yes folks I still have it!) Thanks for the advise, i'll be watchin zee trics!! ha-ha

Big Green - had to give ya a bit of a nudge there!! Glad you made it buddy!! Just added ya to my freinds list..

Sleepy - honored to have your along my veteran friend. Still making time for me and that sir, deserves some positive rep!!

Mr-B - Things are progressing real nice broheim. Very happy with internodel spacing and overall plant vigor. It is reacting most awesome to my cocktail of Lucas!! ha-ha!!

raised the light...again. I picked up these fucking wicked devices from the "special" store. they are shade hangers on an adjustable spring rate.. In other words you can dial in a hood in so that raising the light is a mere push of the hand upwards..and they work both ways, putting the light back down is just as easy. No more fucking with chains or rope... These things are a godsend in my area, it was a major bitch raising the light before now it's soooo easy...

ha-ha!! with that im out later guys!

wick.96

couple of fotos..

picture.php

picture.php

It should be an OK round...lol
picture.php

One Love 731

Veteran
Wow you've done it again! Thanks for the pointers, I'm sure they will help me and countless others. keep the best pics on IC Mag coming. Karma, One Love

wick.96

couple more foto's

I have pictured what pre-tricomes look like before they fully develop, you can see it again with the kush. They start as little hair looking things it appears as if the blob is created at the base of the hair thingy slowly making it's way to the tip. Thus creating a bubble mushroom head which is the fully developed tricomes..You can see some of both in these pictures...trippy!! 2.5 weeks in flower or 17 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the super Macros. I had my shot twice witht he PK but couldn't get it to root both times everything else I got roots on. Are you having a hard time to clone them? I guess I should stop saying this but those girls really do look like there dialed in.

wick.96

Guyute54 - Nope, they took a little bit longer then what im used to but they cloned easy. Thanks again!! my goal is to keep em that way!!

harvest will be toward the 60 day mark.

Found out a little more about the source of this clone. I am confident this is the real deal now. Lets put it this way. I don't want to know where this clone came from..lol im just glad in landed in my hands!

*** edit*** holy fuck...blink....blink ...ddddaaanmmmm!!! goddamn things are chewing thru 6 + gallons every 2 days.....There is going to be a lot , I should have taken more of the small crap crap off during veg.....damn it......i knew it...bahh.. I always say that about this time...lol....

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
My favorite of all strains, and your veg plants look identical to mine. Wouldn't be surprised if they were the exact same clone from many years ago.
picture.php

Peace, :joint:

Last edited:

wick.96

Tomatoe cages do work great!! Nice Shot hydrosun..... What is all this bullshit noise about purple kush not being a decent yeilder... must be dem newbies telling me that.. From what i seeing im in for a real treat hydro.... Frick i can't wait!

now a question for you experts in breeding ...just what is purple kush comprised of??

wick.96

whats up old time lurker! thanks for stopping in to view the show.bumped the nutrients again, added some hydrozyme (grotek) and topped off the rez tanks.. for day 23 they are looking mighty fine indeed..

rooms humidity is a bit low today, but hopefully it will bounce back tomorrow with expected precipitation temps are not too.to bad 27.6C. my clones are well rooted and awaiting to be transplanted, im gonna try and turn around quickly this time, seeing how for once i got my shit together!!!

Big green - I'll chock this one up as my learning eperiance round.. the purple Kush streched much more then i had expected.. I see why its an elite strain from this growth characteristic alonen.Next round I'll be more ontop of it... branchy fucker s to, im gonna really hack em next time.

Picture updates to follow tomorrow.untill then peace ..

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
They are amazing. I wish I hacked less this time and screen trained more. I don't know about elite strain, I'd say top strain I haven't seen anything close.

Peace, :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts