What's new

puppies everywhere!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
heres my 8 week old Shiba Inu got him last week....hes a chick magnet for sure...its kind of scary the attention he gets to be honest people mob me and my lady when we take him out....
doggie009.jpg

doggie002.jpg

doggie006.jpg

redrut

Great, more worthless mutts, have fun knowing your mutts are 90% unlikely going to have a fulfilling life after the age of 1.

and HA HA to the inbreeding causing unhealthy dogs. Who told you this? Is your only observation a eukanuba dog show?

Spay or neuter your pets. Cute as they may be, the world doesn't need more puppies.

Don't spay or neuter your dog, unless it's running wild outside. Spaying usually leads to undesirable weight gain, which in itself can cause or exacerbate diabetes, heart disease and arthritis.
Spayed bitches are more likely to suffer from urinary incontinence in old age.
Also, with every general anesthetic there is a risk of death. Would spay your daughter?

People should open their eyes; wake up and stop following the status quo.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Congrats on the puppies!

Congrats on the puppies!

You have made my day guys!
Lurvely puppies:artist:
Tigresa got pregnant while in Morocco and had one little puppy last Thursday :jump: she stayed over there under the care of my local friends and i´ve been on the phone with them every other day.
But even so we all miss our bitch and we are on our toes to see the new member of the family. Until that day comes here´s a pic from the mum:)
picture.php

All the best for the puppies:ying:and thanks for sharing it:blowbubbles:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Sadly the puppy was not healthy and my crazy bitch just ate the poor thing :(

woolybear

Veteran
Don't spay or neuter your dog, unless it's running wild outside. Spaying usually leads to undesirable weight gain, which in itself can cause or exacerbate diabetes, heart disease and arthritis.
Spayed bitches are more likely to suffer from urinary incontinence in old age.
Also, with every general anesthetic there is a risk of death. Would spay your daughter?

Are u kidding me? Well, if spaying is bad, how about neutering?

I don't have a daughter, I have a dog. His balls are kaput and he couldn't be happier. You're content with dogs running wild, fucking and birthing puppies whose fate is the gas chamber?

Fuck that noise. Dogs don't need to breed, there's plenty of dogs to go around.

So you'd rather have a regular female dog who goes into heat and gets knocked up by any random fuckhead uncut dog? Then what do you do with those puppies - love them forever?

Fuck that. Cut your dogs balls and vaginas out. Do I need to start posting pictures of the 1000's (millions?) of dog euthanized each year?

Fuck that bullshit.

Latest posts

Latest posts