What's new

preparing for rotating garden system

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, you've been working hard IB - I hope you had a good christmas/new years!

IBsmokin

thanks Sammet, I actually did have a great holiday.
I scored some of those new black and decker VPX cordless tools, I got the starter set and the drill. I was stoked, man I love tools.

High Ib, your set up is great, classic stuff! Is that precinct 39 a m39 cross? With what did you cross it?
Redrooster is an extinct clone only strain from the early 90’s that you may have heard of, being from eastern canada?
Have a great grow! RR

IBsmokin

I have heard of redroaster but havent seen it since the early 90's

okay UPDATE

I had nurmerous problems, my biggest and simple trying to get enough clones to fit on the garden, I am just about there only 2 more arms left to fill, I made some airoponic cloners but didnt realize I hooked them up to the timer and they were shutting off every night for 7 hours. anyways I realized that and once I did the roots started to pop out

well here are a few shots of the machine, I ended up putting 3 LED lights on each side, that along with the two 600 watt HPS, i should get good growth on the garden

strains on it so far are

querkle ( purple urkle x space queen)
space querkle (querkle x space queen)
vison thia x space queen
bubba D ( bubba kush x sour diesel)
purple kush x block head
purple kush x kings kross
LA pure kush x F-13
precinct 39
Bubba Chunk (bubba kush x deep chunk )
black domino x G-13
hashberry
bodhi mix 1-2-3-4-5 ( unsure of exact strains but all 5 are different)
dreamweaver x godbud

IBsmokin

I am new at using total organic grows, so I had some problems with some of my mothers, I have some strains that seem extremely sensitive to ferts, and I think i had a PH problem as well, just getting the hang of it and my my mothers seem to be coming back

heres some shots of my mother room

IBsmokin

I cut up covers to plastic bins and use them on the arms to help block light from the roots on the clones when they eventually start to stick out of the cubes, it didnt say to that in the directiosn i just figured it wouldnt hurt to protect the roots from light

alot of the starins I am using 3 or more mothers so I have them numbered, this first run is a trial run and will help me weed out the least productive strains or pheno types of the strain!

IBsmokin

thanks guys.

Aeric the F-13 re on the machine, give them two weeks into bud and I will get some close up shots of them to see how they are progressing ok buddy!.

once I finished them I will be able to do a complete report.

I also got your KBS x BKS beans on the go, 100% germ rate, this time I am doing them rite. so i will start a whole post dedicated to the two strains.
the KBS x BKS (K-biz) will be on the next rotation.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Good I got back here before the really fun stuff happens

I think anybody that has seen a space movie in the last 10 years or so, has dreamed of the rotating garden

I cannot wait to see how they turn out for ya

B

Bigtimer7

Wow man, I absolutly cannot wait till this pup starts throwin nugs out! IT is going to be a great year for you man! I member checkin this out and you had a buncha seedlings now you got a ton of mothers and a rotating garden fillin up to go! I cant wait man this is going to be a great show and a very informative one at that!

~ keep up the good work buddy! Going to be a good one!!!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
sorry if im asking Q's you answered...
is that ROCKWOOL? how are you feeding nutes?

this is a sweet set-up your running, ill be standing here in the middle, you might recognize me as the one holding the bucket of drool. :lurk:

i like what i see. :rasta:

Last edited:

IBsmokin

I will snap some new pics today, I had a set back when I found the vision thai grew balls and had to cut them all out and replace with new clones of another strain, so today I will slap them on 12 on 12 off.

they are in 4 inch rockwool cubes thats slide into the arms. I feed by adding nutes to the 40 gallon resevoir. I also did folia spray, I was spraying them with worm emulsions.

ok will snap pics today.

IBsmokin

BTW, I am growing out even more strains

new ones started are the following;

K-biz - Katsu Bubba Kush x Bubba Kush s1
UK cheese x Shimla landrace
Sour smurf
Strawberry sour (stawberry cream x sour diesel)
Orange diesel
lemon stinky
krowberry
deep purple (purple urkle x quirkle)
skunk
flo

IBsmokin

well i officially turned the timer to 12 on and 12 off yesterday so today is day one of flowering

heres the pics as promissed, i will update weekly.

nice wide shot

SuperLarry

boy that thing is about to explode. all the best to you. id love to try one of those. 3 and 1/2 off of two 600s??

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow you've done really well to stock that thing full of clones, I can't wait to see them flower. How much weight can those things hold? How do the plants stay in upside down when they're heavy with buds? :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts