What's new

preparing for rotating garden system

IBsmokin

I also germed 15 MOD freeies seeds, the Menage a' trois beans, one 5 pack and one 10 pack 14 seeds busted open and got them in the dome right now, will update soon.
I figred they were free so I am hopin I get one good cinnamon haze pheno and one heavy godweaver pheno.

got some afghanistan mist beans goin as welll, another one of my own personal creations

soon I will germ some more beans, might do some subcool gear and maybe some G-bolt, and got some cripple creek x strawberry cough and I think I will do a few others as well.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great photos IB, good to see they're not hurt at all and you're back on track :D

IBsmokin

seedlings on day 10

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk

Purple Kush x Blockhead

my Precinct 39

Purple Kush x Deep Chunk

Hashberry

Bodhi Mix seed

LA Pure Kush x F-13

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, they're looking really healthy IB. Whats the lineage on your precinct 39?

IBsmokin

Precinct 39
50/50 Indica/Afghanica

Old style Hindu kush hash and afghani hash heritage.
super heavy resin producer
should give heavy yeilds of mold resistant sticky potent bud
should finish around 45 to 55 days in.
end of September out

the mother plant was a clone thats beens pasted around atlantic canada since the early 1980's

outdoors
closeupofafghanibud.jpg

afhanixmotherfullshot2weeksbeforeha.jpg

Last edited:

IBsmokin

did a test run on the lights, but one of the capasitors were fried in one of the ballast, so I fixed that, and then ran the light for an hour, glass got extremely hot and it was scary so I went out and bought some fans to push air thru glass tube.
I will get snap some pics.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what type of light is in the centre of that rotator thing? When you say the glass tube, does it have a cool tube type hps in the centre? Give us some more pics IB :D

Nubie Biatch

Sounds like you are getting one step closer to having a helluva grow. Hope you get that cooling situation worked out. Let us know when you have get this pup up and running. Can't wait to see this baby in action.

We normally only get to see these rotating gardens in magazines. It would be nice to see how it performs in the hands of an individual.

Best of Luck!
-NB

IBsmokin

pictures at day 16

birdseyeshotofkushcrossesat16days.jpg

also dropped some MOD freebies beans, scored a 10 pack and a 5 pack, germed them all and all 15 sprot, wanna find all 3 phenos.

here they are at 7 days

MODtriplemixbg.jpg

IBsmokin

germed some of my very own afghanistan mist beans to see how they look

looking nice at 8 days and they all look quite simliar, 4 beans germed 4 beans sprouted

heres one
afghanimist.jpg

Last edited:

IBsmokin

I did have some problems with over ferts, I added granulated kelp in the soil I used for seedling and a few strains show burnin, 2 of my 6 precinct 39 showed burns from ferts, also all of my Purple Kush x Kings Kross showing serious burnin, and 2 of the 6 hashberrys showed burning, none of my other strains or babies showed burning from ferts.

heres a nice hashberry, see the precincts behind it with burnt leaves, and the hashberry next to it to the right has slight signs of fert burns.

hashberryat16days.jpg

Last edited: