What's new

Postman's Grow Show #4 (feat. H3ad Seeds Trainwreck Bx1)

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
IMO trainwreck bx1's produced some dynamite smoke RB.. From this grow documented here, I selected 1 plant as the keepers (#4), and I've been running her ever since.. My recent "friends in ganja grow show" has some updated pics, and reports of my selected keeper.

IMO it's Fantastic euphoric slightly trippy sativa dom smoke with the potential for a heavy body high feeling if over indulged. The smell-flavor is strong mentholated sour lime rind smell, with a weird silly string- aerosol/paint/vitamin funk to it in the background. It's some Volatile shit though. You put it into a grinder and the smell just explodes from these buds.. A+ in my book..

I'll drolly be growing my number 4 cut for a long time to come. One of the best we've found for treating some of the symptoms accompanying my cousins cancer--chemo therapy/depression..

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
hiya postman...
Just wanted to stop in and say hey..to you and t bug..
hope you guys are well:wave:

Whatup there BudSlinger. All is well with the world over here my friend. Ecsd with 6+month cure is my definition of heaven... What more coulda a brotha want.. Cept for a new room filled wit flowers heheh. Vacations can be nice, but I'm about as motivatated as I've ever been to get back to the daily grind of cracken beans, and spendin hours in the garden under the lights a slave to the ladies:tiphat:

I spoke to Tbug rectly and he's doing fine. We been following along and posting in Augustwests grow journal recently. I'm thinkin a joint grow show may be in the works down the line:rasta:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
hiya postman...
Just wanted to stop in and say hey..to you and t bug..
hope you guys are well:wave:
High Buds! How are ya?
Things are well..been on vacation myself a lil. But as Post says..gotta get back in that garden..lol! What you got goin on?
High Post! Hows it? You pop anything yet..lol?
Peace, bugout

hey

hey

High all, damn even goonie is over here...kickass...

Hiya goonie....

Whats up T bug.....yeah....

damn nice to talk to all of ya...
Im gonna be startin a journal over here soon ...

have some res chemdog sour diesel beans...
a friend gifted me... I have never had success with foliar feeding..
seems like they get used to it, then when you stop in flower the leafs get all torched up...I dunno...lol....

Trainwreck though...nom nom nom....
T bug... ya missed the scorg era over there bro...
used to be you and I and a couple others...now everyone is doin it...lmao.... I have a new garden to share with ya guys also...
Ive become a legal caretaker so I expanded..

get a load of this t bud.

three screens in a row 40"x 5 foot each screen....

120"x 5 foot alltogether...:dance013:......
Time to get serious...lol....

Look forward to catching up with you guys..

hey bro./.

hey bro./.

High Buds! How are ya?
Things are well..been on vacation myself a lil. But as Post says..gotta get back in that garden..lol! What you got goin on?
High Post! Hows it? You pop anything yet..lol?
Peace, bugout

I just got back from vacation...
met some of my buddies....August west was one of them..
A solid dood for sure...

See above for whats goin on man...

Whatup there BudSlinger. All is well with the world over here my friend. Ecsd with 6+month cure is my definition of heaven... What more coulda a brotha want.. Cept for a new room filled wit flowers heheh. Vacations can be nice, but I'm about as motivatated as I've ever been to get back to the daily grind of cracken beans, and spendin hours in the garden under the lights a slave to the ladies:tiphat:

I spoke to Tbug rectly and he's doing fine. We been following along and posting in Augustwests grow journal recently. I'm thinkin a joint grow show may be in the works down the line:rasta:

If ya all allow me Id love to be in on that man...
Im glad things are goin well postman...
And who doesnt love spendin quaility time in the garden...

AugustWest

Veteran
If ya all allow me Id love to be in on that man...
Im glad things are goin well postman...
And who doesnt love spendin quaility time in the garden...

oh man.. i'd pay to see that dude.

i'll be up and running in October so i'm ready to do a fat joint grow with you guys for sure!!

F

FIREofKALI

IMO trainwreck bx1's produced some dynamite smoke RB.. From this grow documented here, I selected 1 plant as the keepers (#4), and I've been running her ever since.. My recent "friends in ganja grow show" has some updated pics, and reports of my selected keeper.

IMO it's Fantastic euphoric slightly trippy sativa dom smoke with the potential for a heavy body high feeling if over indulged. The smell-flavor is strong mentholated sour lime rind smell, with a weird silly string- aerosol/paint/vitamin funk to it in the background. It's some Volatile shit though. You put it into a grinder and the smell just explodes from these buds.. A+ in my book..

I'll drolly be growing my number 4 cut for a long time to come. One of the best we've found for treating some of the symptoms accompanying my cousins cancer--chemo therapy/depression..

hi MisterPostman,

im glad you found keeper, it had to be hard choice...when i saw this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=119913 it inspired me so i bought pack of H3adwreck bx2...im growing some right now

picture.php

do you plan some seeds with your tw number 4? i know you made some tw x wonder diesel? or am i mistaken? how did those beans turn out?

keep that great work up! i will watch it hehe:lurk:

chooooga chooooga choooooooooooooooo:muahaha:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
I'm pretty bummed Kali... I had to scrap my #4 keeper just a short time ago. I have some legal issues, and felt it better to be safe/clean then sorry and behind bars... Been in morning, and smokin her ever since;)

Good news is. Lots of beans were made. I used that selected #4, and bred her back to the few sibling males I had from the pack.. Produced more seeds then I can grow... Also used those males to hit up a few branches on the ecsd cut, so I got a few of those beans in a safe place as well.. I'm sure in time I'll be able to find something very similar to the #4, or if luck should have it, maybe even better:rasta:

Those bx2 plant your growing looks VERY similar to the plants I grew from the bx1.. I would know that plant was from these genetics even if you didnt tell me heheh. The leaves/structure gives it away. I really dig how these plants grow.. Relatively Low to ground, and spread out. Come flower/stretch you'll get just as much lateral growth, as you will vertical. I'd love to see how these plants turn out for you. Good luck the rest of the way..

F

FIREofKALI

I'm pretty bummed Kali... I had to scrap my #4 keeper just a short time ago. I have some legal issues, and felt it better to be safe/clean then sorry and behind bars... Been in morning, and smokin her ever since;)

oh sorry to hear bro, but youre right better to be safe...and many many beans is always great:dance013:im sure you will find some keeper again..i have no doubt... with ecsd hmmmm:ying:

mine are growing well, i have one which has completely purple stem, and this stem smells divine and is incredibly sticky hehehe i have some pollen from two tw males, and will make some beanzzz too :jump: i will inform you hehe

high

high

Highya Mr Postman....
i will be starting a journal here shortly...
I have some res chemdog sour dielsel...
and figure its only fiting to do a journal here..
Looking forward to catching up with you guys...
hope all is well...

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Yeah, I'm not to worried Kali. The 4 female plants I grew out from the bx1 were all nice plants, and pretty consistent for the most part. With the slight differences between them I found it rather difficult to choose a keeper. For sure, let me know how things turn out, and what you thought of the smoke..

Post a few pics here LOL. The more I revisit this thread, the more wreck I smoke;)

Budslinger Hell yeah!! Get to growing bro. I'd love to see a grow show from ya on here, and I love me the Sour Diesel too. I grew out Rez's chemdog beans, and the ECSD cut, and both exceeded my expectations. Really cant go wrong with those beans.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Things are going pretty good west. Ya know just buying my time;)

Getting ready to leave for Cali in a few days though. Hoping those cali girls, and buds are as good as they say on the radio:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts