What's new

Postman's Grow Show #4 (feat. H3ad Seeds Trainwreck Bx1)

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Thank you Idoreallytry. Your not such a lazy smoker either seeing all those grows you got going in ur sig LOL... I see you currently growing the sfv x chemd. I'll be watching closely cause those seeds will probably the first ones cracking here :rasta:
Good luck with those grows bro...

sounds amazing i was lucky enough to get some great chemdog and sour diesel from a great friend...also sergio and augstwest both grow the ecsd and im always checking out that grow ....im addicted to sour d from smell to taste to high. im excited and curious about seeing all the different phenos and crosses you have

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
sounds amazing i was lucky enough to get some great chemdog and sour diesel from a great friend...also sergio and augstwest both grow the ecsd and im always checking out that grow ....im addicted to sour d from smell to taste to high. im excited and curious about seeing all the different phenos and crosses you have

Hehe in due time I'll most likely be crossing any good males I come across with her. It's been a long time coming:rasta: And from what I hear it's one of those plants that you must always have a plant of in flower, even if it gets tucked away in the corner from time to time:smile: sometimes I like to let the pollen fly, so she'll see her share of pollen:wink:

I got some nice oltimers haze x deep chunk seeds I'd like to eventually grow out and work a lil with as well... The thought of what killer plants could be found in a ecsd x old haze/old afghani interests me quite a bit. Different hybrids like that interests me a lot. Those seeds you know you could incross and then pick different phenos from for years upon years, and still find new things to get excited about LOL :rasta:

S

Seismic

The OTHxDC seeds sounds like some killer stuff postman:joint: wonder diesel ix x chemdogbx1 also looks good. Take care:joint:

I

idoreallytry

hey good deal Mr Postman,,,crack'em mine are exceptional growers,,,stop in the threads anytime bro,,,peace

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
any chance of seeing mass super skunk ? i would like to see that crossed with sour d or chemdog.

Funny you say that, cause I was just friggen outbid this morning for a mss cross the H3ads auctioned off:badday: I had the highest bid throughout the night, and lost cause I couldn't be home get in my last chance bids. I lost both, as I was going for the sfv og x c99 as well.... Oh well, not really to worried.. There is no shortage of beans to crack here:smoke:

Looking to try that bubbakush eventually... The more I hear about it, the more I believe I just may like it hehe

Funny you say that, cause I was just friggen outbid this morning for a mss cross the H3ads auctioned off:badday: I had the highest bid throughout the night, and lost cause I couldn't be home get in my last chance bids. I lost both, as I was going for the sfv og x c99 as well.... Oh well, not really to worried.. There is no shortage of beans to crack here:smoke:

Looking to try that bubbakush eventually... The more I hear about it, the more I believe I just may like it hehe

both of those sound realy nice too bad u lost on both but of course u have plenty of other beans as u said. i think im going to bid on the trainwreck ibl seeds since i liked how yourz looked.

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Don't know about the whole water thing LOL, but It's been my pleasure Tbug..

On another note bro... We have ROOTS!!! :rasta: Shouldn't be to much longer now

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
Don't know about the whole water thing LOL, but It's been my pleasure Tbug..

On another note bro... We have ROOTS!!! :rasta: Shouldn't be to much longer now

High post! Oh man..I can all most taste it now...lol! Cant wait!
Hey, What was the male like that you used to make the kush pheno cross? Was it the same male for all? I was just curious.
Have you stopped by the BDL thread? I updated w/ the new batch of bx1s if you were still interested.
Peace, bugout

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
High post! Oh man..I can all most taste it now...lol! Cant wait!
Hey, What was the male like that you used to make the kush pheno cross? Was it the same male for all? I was just curious.
Have you stopped by the BDL thread? I updated w/ the new batch of bx1s if you were still interested.
Peace, bugout

The male was nothing special IMO tbug... Shorter, and more branchier then his female siblings. I was very short on males with that pack, and pretty much had to use what I had on hand to make those seeds. All that aside though the wonder diesel x chemdog bx1 which he was also used in put out some banging buds IMO.. The chemdog was noticable in the flavor, and growth stature, so he seems to be kicking in a lil something-something towards the crosses I used him in. I smoked a sample grown from those very same seeds you have, and it was very much as I expected it to be... More potent resin covered chemdog-kush buds:rasta: The flavor gives meaning to the word dank:joint:

These Twrecks will be the first time I'm trying multiple male pollen sources on chosen female keepers. I'm looking more to preserve the line as a whole this time around, rather then trying to preserve or at best reproduce the certain phenotypes I found to be keepers. The multi male pollenation is an effort to keep as much of the variation as possible from this single pack of seed intact for future selection, and breeding purposes.

I checked ur thread out when u mentioned it to me in PM last week... you were just bout to get started on the new seeds the last I saw... I'll be by shortly to see what's going now, and I'll certainly be following along the rest of the way. Good luck with em bro..

The male was nothing special IMO tbug... Shorter, and more branchier then his female siblings. I was very short on males with that pack, and pretty much had to use what I had on hand to make those seeds. All that aside though the wonder diesel x chemdog bx1 which he was also used in put out some banging buds IMO.. The chemdog was noticable in the flavor, and growth stature, so he seems to be kicking in a lil something-something towards the crosses I used him in. I smoked a sample grown from those very same seeds you have, and it was very much as I expected it to be... More potent resin covered chemdog-kush buds:rasta: The flavor gives meaning to the word dank:joint:

These Twrecks will be the first time I'm trying multiple male pollen sources on chosen female keepers. I'm looking more to preserve the line as a whole this time around, rather then trying to preserve or at best reproduce the certain phenotypes I found to be keepers. The multi male pollenation is an effort to keep as much of the variation as possible from this single pack of seed intact for future selection, and breeding purposes.

I checked ur thread out when u mentioned it to me in PM last week... you were just bout to get started on the new seeds the last I saw... I'll be by shortly to see what's going now, and I'll certainly be following along the rest of the way. Good luck with em bro..

i like that line makes me salivae :joint:

Kool

160 grams dry total weight on that 1 GWS,

Got some Master OG kush clones getting ready for flower right now.

Here are a few of them out of the tent

Nirvana White Widow.. So far it looks like one is a male, and the other female. My only female from the whole ten pack of seeds. The m/f ratio sucked on the pack, but I'm happy I'll at least get something to smoke from the pack.
picture.php

The Chemdog D bx1 x (chemdog D bx1/C99-blueberry). So far as with the widow It looks like I'll have a pair. 1 male and 1 female from these as well. I see nothing of the c99-bb in these plants. They look very chemdogdbx1 dominant so far, with the scent and all.
picture.php

And these are my beautiful Wonder Diesel ix X ChemdogD bx1.. I'm so pleased with how these plants are turning out.. As I said they have the solid structure of the chem d walong with the profuse branching of my wdix momma... The scent so far is leaning towards the diesel with a good bit of pungency to it. I like plants with structures such as these.. No topping, no pruning needed to force them into short stocky bushes. So Far I have 1 sexed male, and another female, with 1 still left to show it's sex.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And last but not least we have the all mighty trainwreck bx1's. So far I believe I have two males, and two confirmed females. These plants have a much more open sativa christmas tree structure. The inner node branches are very long, and stretch out more perpendicular to the main stem rather then at a 45degree angle to the main stem as the wd x chem's are doing.. I know for sure I'll be staking, and tying them up some time down the line as the buds get heavy.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On another positive note I went ahead and picked up another 4x2x5ft grow tent to be used for vegging, and keeping some of my mother plants. So I'll be back to a perpetual grow sooner then later. I really missed having something in flower at all times, and considering it only cost me $100 I couldn't pass it up. I'll be outfitting the tent with a t5 4ft 4 bulb fixture, as well as a lil 4in fan, and scrubber.

this may be a old post but where did you get a tent for a 100$ if you dont mind me asking. the hydro store over here charges me 250. for a 3 x 3 x 7

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
this may be a old post but where did you get a tent for a 100$ if you dont mind me asking. the hydro store over here charges me 250. for a 3 x 3 x 7

I'm sure what your getting for $250 is of a much higher quality then the one I got for $100. You can find similar "cheapy tents" for around what I paid on ebay (4x2x5)..

The zippers are not the best quality and leak some light on the unit, but it works well for what I needed it for, and that was to house a few mother plants and a tray of clones.. I'm sure if you wanted too, you could seal it up better with some heavy duty velcro (to hold the flaps shut around zippers), and some 4-6in duct collars (so you can keep the botton screened vents shut) you could flower some plants in there if you kept them short.

I'm sure what your getting for $250 is of a much higher quality then the one I got for $100. You can find similar "cheapy tents" for around what I paid on ebay (4x2x5)..

The zippers are not the best quality and leak some light on the unit, but it works well for what I needed it for, and that was to house a few mother plants and a tray of clones.. I'm sure if you wanted too, you could seal it up better with some heavy duty velcro (to hold the flaps shut around zippers), and some 4-6in duct collars (so you can keep the botton screened vents shut) you could flower some plants in there if you kept them short.

thanks for the help, i am doing what you did just looking for a tent for veg/mothers. i have a flower tent right now and a little veg box, another veg area would be perfect so i can keep alot more mothers.

FarOut1

Nice thread :respect:

I just popped a few of the TW BX1 think im gonna put a few more in dirt looks like i have some nice smoke for summer:smokeit:

i also have some Sour Bubble on the go i might do a cross or do what your doin to maintain the TW.

Thanks for the great info, Hope your seeds come out good...

Latest posts

Latest posts