What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pixie's Pride N Joy

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^^then you woke up^^^^^^^^^^ lol

yo pixie those are fillin out nicely.and no def very nice. sorry to here bout your cuts that sucks. keep your chin up. i am sure one of these days you will find yourself n the presence of choice elites. you know.... when you wish upon a star... type thing. its happens! waiting for the strain update thing.
peace
Sir

bighogg ~ Only one problem, I don't have a Midwest connect. I was offered some elites that I would have loved to have, only they had mites and that wasn't something I want to take on at the moment.

JACKtheREFFER ~ Thanks for stopping and watching!!!

chubbynuggs ~ The $20.00 wouldn't bother me, not that I would buy 72 of them LMAO. The mites would bite. I think when and if I live someplace that has access to cut I'd get a hydohut for quarintining them until the mites die :D

hazy ~ Shame on you!!! No dropping the wifey you hear me?

SirSmokalot ~ Yes someday I WILL have some of the elite clones I crave!!! They say it help you accomplish goals IF you share them with others. :D

Ok I just took pics of the tops of the strains on day 42. So far the PINK and BLUE strains are my favorite plants. Both of the have way better smell to them, the better yeilders and the most resin production of the strains I'm working with.

GREEN

PURPLE

BLUE

RED

PINK

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Doesnt look like you need clones to make moms cause you got some beautiful flowers in your garden already. The Blue looks nice and chunky. Hope you took some cuts off of it.

chubbynugs ~ Yeah I've got moms for all of these plants. Although I do not plan on keeping them all. As it sits now it looks like I will be keeping the BLUE and PINK strains. These 2 have the best smells to them. The PINK smells like cherry chapstix and the BLUE is more of a earthy smell but I can't put a name too it.

I had a whole tray of BLUE and PINK for the next round but they never rooted because of the cold I think. I got a heating pad for the tray and things look a lot better. Only 11 BLUE and 8 PINK in this tray though.

Bigtimer7 ~ lol this is the 2nd "propsal" on this page :D

DM,

It's day 50 here and I'm gonna let this go no more then 63 days. I need to upgrade things real quick and get ready for the next run which will be AK-47 and Blue Dynamite :D

Ok so those last pics blow more than I do :muahaha: so here are some better ones!!!

PINK

BLUE

GREEN

PURPLE

RED

Hope those are better.

Last edited:
Very nice plants, and your selection for you next run sounds nice. You can make your pics bigger by take the "-thumb" out of the link that comes up when you click on your images.

OldPath

Thank you OldPath. Yeah I'm excited about next round. The cuts were gifted to me by a couple different growers and are known to be good yeilders. I was also gifted a lot of elite cuts to be used as mothers from runs down the line :D

abirdintheair ~ Hey there fellow midwesterner :wave: Yeah I am looking forward to the BD also. I really couldn't find much info on her.

D Rock ~ Thank you very much :D

chubbynugs ~ Yeah the are by far my favorite but I took a real nice pic of the RED and I was thinking she was gonna be the worst :p

Ok speaking of pics I supose I should get on with it. These are from Day 55. The are receiving nothing but water now and the leaves on most of the plants are starting to yellow off.

GREEN

PURPLE

RED

BLUE

PINK

Y

YwouldntI

wattup pix,nice show homegirl.very nicely done,good goin on the elites and you have a hell of a thumb to do'em proud.looks like i made it in time for the big chop;) you do have a helluva clean room too.
taggin ur thread now.
peace.-Y-

Latest posts

Latest posts