What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pixie's Pride N Joy

Opps those pics are actually from Day 33 I hate when that happens. Good thing I found the calender I was using to begin with.

DM,

Yeah I have 70 days set a side for this grow and will be haversting the strains as they become ready. Anything longer then 70 days I just can't make room for unless it's a HUGE yeilder and the RED strain just isn't looking like it at this point.

cubbynugs,

Could be the reason why the room is so clean. That and the fact my mentor stress the importance of a clean grow space to keep bugs and fungus in check.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
i wish my room was that clean and tidey... everything looks awesomly healthy as well.... kudos!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high again pixi!

while you certianly have a handle of comparison vrs each line in that particular grow... it appears to me that you have Hybrids, some more dominant to each spectrum.. however, nothing overly dominant.. again, hybrids..

ie, the pink strain, while it may not display much side branching.. internodes seem decently spread, fans appear hybrid.. looks like you topped it early on and it reacted about even with 3 topps.

many "pure" so to say, indicas react much more columnar, regaurdless of topping, and in many cases, will own up to one dominant shoot.. internodes would be tighter aswell.

merely passing my thought on so that you can have more ways to look at things.. nothing more.

now, it looks like every damn plant in yer garden is happy! mucho kudos for a 2nd run hun. Keep doing whatever it is yer doing, and Ill definetly look foreward to checking back into yer thread!

be easy, MN love, bub.

Pix,

My buds (much like your red girls) don't seem to be filling out very much. Hope in week or three I'll see some improvement. I put them on 1/2 nutes and low light for the week I was on vacation. Seems to have stalled them, but they look relatively healthy We'll see ...

Impressive grow and setup you have going. You're lucky to have a mentor with some obvious skills.

I do love smart, confident women. Wish there were more of you on these forums, and everywhere, really.

Best,

DM

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
MaryUWannaPixie said:
I also took 72 clones to get ready for next round :D
:jawdrop:

Damn! I love my little garden. Really, I do. Keeps me in all the green I need. Then I read stuff like "72 clones" and see gardens as beautiful as yours ... I envy your grow.

OG bub,

Yes these are Hybrids I use the word dominat to describe what characteristic are coming through. The split on the more indica one is prolly cuz the clone was taken in flowering and you know how squirely those get. lol

DM,

Thanks you but I think they are a lot more women on her then you may think. Yeah I Love my mentor!!!

OldPath,

I'm certainly hoping for a big yeild and at least one strain worth keeping as a mother.

FreezerBoy,

I love my garden too!!! It's really more then what it sounds like. It's just a 2000W grow. Yeah it's not a closet but it's not a large scale operation either. Just a nice size grow to keep me an my mentor in the smoke we need!!! Both use as medicine not just rec.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
wow what a grow you are putting out PIXIE. for 3-4 months i wondered if that avatar was you then i found your thread. for some reason it reminds me of dukes of hazard. nice pig tales.. to cute...well in short- thumbs up on a great run and room. you are truely a quick study. keep her green girly!
Sir

Hey Sir :wave:,

Thanks for stopping in and having a look see and NO Daisy Dukes for me cuz I don't wear shorts.

Black Ra1n & kinKy,

Thank you very much and hope you enjoy the show!!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
MaryUWannaPixie said:
Hey Sir :wave:,

Thanks for stopping in and having a look see and NO Daisy Dukes for me cuz I don't wear shorts.

QUOTE]
wouldnt want to get your knees dirty workin in the garden huh. lol. not that thats a problem in your clean room. :joint:

My how quickly a week goes by. I only took a few shots of the garden and didn't do any strain updates. Next time I water I will do some of that. Also my 72 cuts all kicked the bucket do to it being too cold so I ran out and got me tray warmer and hopes this cures the problem.

It sure would be nice to have a club where I could go pick up cuts when this sort of thing happens. Plus it sure would be nice to selection where I could get Bubba Kush, OG Kush, UK Cheese, Grand Daddy Purple, Chemdawg, just to name a few. Guess poor girl just gets to dream!!!

Ok on to the pics,
Pixie

B

bighogg

It sure would be nice to have a club where I could go pick up cuts when this sort of thing happens.

i agree, but 'till then you are just going to have to rely on your Midwest friends!

you just need the right connect...'ya dig?

peace and good luck too u!

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey pixie you wouldnt wanna go to clubs here in socal. twenty bucks a cut sometimes even more than that. Horrible in my opinion and most of the time you will get mites along with your cuts. Hope you get the cloning under control. Never had problems with cold temps. Usually it is too hot.

hazy

Veteran
Nice bunch of girls you have there girl. Nice to have some women growers around. I wish my wife was a pot smoking hot hippie chick, who liked to grow. I'm going to divorce her and marry you Pixie. :tongue: