What's new

Pipedream"s 150w Tiny Bubbler System

hirluin92

Man that's REALLY fantastic,i'll try to copy your cabinet since it's really really great! very stealthy and well organized!:)

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hey pipedream, awesome thread man. I just have a quick question, how do you utilize the nutrafin c02? do you install it underwater or just mount it to the inside wall? thanks again for the killer thread:biggrin:

Pipedream

Proudly Growing My Own Since 1969
Veteran
how do you utilize the nutrafin c02? do you install it underwater or just mount it to the inside wall?

Actually I have two of them just mounted to the front wall up towards the top of the cab. One on each side of the door. I don't use the hose or CO2 Ladder they came with, I just dumped those in the trash.

The Co2 they produce just exits from the small orfice on the top- of each unit and drifts down over the plants.

Not really sure if it has any effect, but it can't hurt anything and as the Brits say... its cheap-as-chips to install and run so why not try to give the girls any little advantage that I can.

Thanks for your interest.

Regards, PD

stoned16

Read this entire thread, PIPEDREAM is a ledgend..Love the presentation and wording of his posts he could write instruction manuals lol Thanks PIPEDREAM im now gonna try out your system with a few mods. ill let you know how i get on!

BudGreenleaf

Looks really good, I love the bubbler systems. I think you could get away with flowering them a lot smaller and save yourself some time. That bottom foot of just stem is wasted time and space and nutes.

Pipedream

Veteran
:rasta:

This plant doesn't bush out till well after it's matured. If you flower early, you'll only wind up getting three or four colas. While it is a hearty plant and fairly easy to grow, it takes a good deal of time till you can harvest it, and it does require a decent amount of space. This is really more of an outdoor-only tropical genetic. Over the nearly 15 years I've been growing it I've tried every variation you can think of. This girl is definately not for anyone in a rush or a noob. But that being said, I've been growing since 1969, I've got nowhere to go (at least, for a whlie longer, I hope) and this strain gives me the hands-down best pain relief of almost any genetic I've tried. .....and besides, who doesn't like long thin legs?

:rasta:

Last edited:
I love this setup! Use of space/stealth and meds produced are great!!

Every time I build a new cab or modify mine this is always in the back of my mind!

H

hahaskillor

Sweet! I've just received my free Riot Points!

>> FreeRiotPoints.me <<

Pipedream

Veteran
All nutrients and any other additives are mixed right in the water and are available to the plants on a full time basis. The water can either be poured thru the pebbles when you need to replenish the level, or added directly to the bucket by lifting the top. This is the easiest to manage when all of your plants are in the same stage of growth. That way, when you mix up your nutrient bath you just mix up a couple extra gallons and keep them on hand for top-offs.

Double-L

I think, if you add a water inlet and outlet valves used in each of the bottom of the pot, they will be perfect. Keep changing the nutrient solution becomes easy and simple
Because the current look, the root is often light bother when replacing the nutrient solution.
Personal opinion, for reference only.