What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Pimp your Organic Fertilizer~

Scrappy4

Veteran
MagicChef, go to the beginners thread in the stickys. On page 1 there are several tried and true soil mixes that could help you decide.

And while I'm at it reading that beginners thread is as helpfull as any book on ganga growing that i have ever seen. Anyone who grows could benefit from reading it. When i'm bored i will read twenty pages or so, and always pick up some helpfull information......scrappy

DimitriKing

Hi Great info here..

Im looking for a replacement for cavemans 2 part batguano, as i cant get it anymore, im mixing a peat, ewc, perlite, mushroom compost, rock dust, kelp meal, soil mix, Clackamas coots post sounds like a good substitute does any1 agree?, or any other ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanx

Sorry I dont have any info to add. Much :respect: to everyone here tho!!

I will be sitting back and absorbing the knowledge creeping!

PEace!

ExoSteve

Good thread!

I'm very interrested in the age old nutrients.

With a pro-mix/compost mix will I need to use cal/mag with these nutrients?

Big Country I use the Epsoma biotone starter plus too. I like it. My seedlings love it
I'm anxious to try this out this upcoming season. I read a lot about it and sounds great.

I just saw that my local hardware store carries it and a bunch of other Epsoma varieties.

I like the idea of raw milk too, but while I guess I could talk to a farmer it's dang expensive to buy.

S

SooperSmurph

Can't really find much feedback on the Dragonfly Earth Medicine products, Lush Roots 840 and Fat Flowers, enjoying the Lush Roots, jury still out on the flowers, but i'd love to see some results from someone besides myself.

Latest posts

Latest posts