What's new

PFMJ's WR,BS,AK-47, & Bubblegum Grow

PassionForMaryJ

Hey there HOTC, good to see you again ;)
And thanks, I will try to have updates shortly, wait... I have a few pics from the other day...

Nice pic ya got there yaself, looks like it came from some light green funky buds!! :)

Group Shots Below

My Bagseed before harvest, she was at like 67 days...

And one of my AK-47 around 2+weeks

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
PassionFor I loved your grows on Og!!! good to see a experienced grower in town... not to say there arent many others somewher on here ...lol
white rhino...those are the biggest WR bud I ever seen......
ha ha hah a
a friend grew it out a few years back and nothing likr that ever happened ...anyway ...Im looking forward to more posts¬!
stay safe
PEACE!

G

Hey pfmj just checking out you recent photos those look like some beuatifull plants you have there. Just wondering do you take the time to kief all of your budds? Like I do... lol

PassionForMaryJ

Ya know PFMJ loves to cook HOTC ;)
I will make any goodies I can, I like to try to make new goodies though, but I would love a piece of fudge right now!!

Delta9 :) good to see you as well, I hope to have more updates in the future, the grow must continue, I need my meds or I get moody!!!

Thanks for the compliment on the WR, she got a lot of organic goodies and love!!
I love my blackstrap molasses ;)

Stay tuned, and stay safe as well Delta9!!!

PassionForMaryJ

Hey there Young Giver, thanks and welcome to my grow log! ;)
No, I never kief them, I love them to be as potent as possible when I smoke them..
Although as potent as it is I could, and I'd have kief to smoke to get uber high, and still have great bud for a great high..
I just love to keep them sexy!!

Latest posts

Latest posts