What's new

PFMJ's WR,BS,AK-47, & Bubblegum Grow

G

Ha, you can't post yet , thats a stinker.. I cant say this enough, its good to have you around again.. b.u.m.p. ;) :lurk:

PassionForMaryJ

lmao, FU Teeth, so very good to see ya again my friend!!
I was smoking a phat WR blunt when I read that and really laughed, & thought FU, I flipped the screen off as a matter of fact, lol

It took a while due to all the overloading going on here for me to come back, but good ole Gypsy gave the thumbs up so I am back :)
Thanks for having me back Gypsy!!

So good to be back, hey there LC, how are ya?

PassionForMaryJ

Hey there Ganjajuana, good to see you!

Hey there Ganjajuana, good to see you!

Ganjajuana said:
Hello PFMJ! :wave:

It's good to see some bud shots after reading all the bad news and drama about OG. I always liked peeking at your ladies in the past over there so I'm shickled tittless to find this thread. :woohoo:

I definitely want to see your AK47 flower up as I have 5 of them at 4 weeks from seed now. This is my first grow with "real genetics" after 3 bagseed runs. Heck, you may have seen my thread(s) on OG and posted, but my memory isn't too good since the homegrown started coming in. :confused: Go figure!

If you're familiar with the AK47s then I will probably like to ask questions and get pointers from you in the near future, no doubt.

Keep the bud-shots coming! K...uh, I mean R+ :rasta:

Ganjajuana

I am new to the AK-47, but I will deff give a report to her smoke, and have future pics ;)
So I would be more than happy to help in any way I possibly can!
It's good to be back, like my new avvy? :)

PassionForMaryJ

Good to see you also Billy Bobb

Good to see you also Billy Bobb

BillyBobb said:
Good to see ya still kicken Passion it should be a good run it looks like.

Hey there, good to see ya ;)
I am back, sorry for the short leave of absence!!

Stick around ;) You have a seat reserved!

PassionForMaryJ

The Budfather said:
hey PFMJ, WEll i was an OG lover i was always on the micro forums good to see another OGer around plus a bunch of other im glad that all us refugess have a neww home to stay the grow looks awesome good job i K+ damni it no more K im so upset i loved that site

-The Budfather-
Good to see you ;), grab a seat and stick around, seat reserved ;)

Looks like those beautiful ladies are really pulling their weight. That's probably the happiest window-air-conditioning unit ever.

-MrNiceHigh

PassionForMaryJ

Hello MrNiceHigh, thanks for stopping by!!
Yea the AC is a happy one, she cools and brings in fresh air for the ladies, here is 4 pics of the harvest, I have 1 of my potent longer taking Sativa Dom ladies still going, I will harvest around day 65 to 70 this time, b4 I harvested her at like 60 & still coulda went longer, I have more bud to smoke so I can let her go longer..
I have her(bagssed), 2 White Rhino's, a Biggie Small, and 2 AK-47's flowering now, not sure of the exact date because I decided to fly blind, was worried about security with what happened to OG & RC & his family...
But I am one of the more secure people out there, and if any Gov check my IP here now they may see Sri Lanka, Italy, Canada, etc....
he he :)

Updates on my flowering ladies, vegging clones, and my 2 vegging ladies being slowly grown to put in as I take the bag seed out of flowering, and the 1 AK-47 that is ahead of the other 3 ladies flowering, so all will work as I planned it to...

It is sooooooooooooooooo good to be back!!!!! :woohoo:

First 2 pics are from my 2 Biggie Small ladies harvest, last two of my 1 White Rhino lady's harvest.

Last edited:

PassionForMaryJ

Thank you LC, good to see ya again, glad I did not stay gone long!!!
Starting to feel more like home already :)

Last edited:

PassionForMaryJ

Thank you ogrefugee!!
I got rid of my scales for a bit to be safe with all going down with OG and all, I am an extra cautious guy.....

From the looks it is about 11 or 12 oz's, I still have one other lady of course to add to the total in the near future....
I normally harvest around a pound from 4 plants, which I suppose is not bad for only my 4th flowering, now into my 5th...

Sorry I do not have any figures on the weight.

Stop back any time ogrefugee ;)

EDIT, I forgot about the almost 2 oz's of smallr trim and trich covered leaves for cannabutter :)

Last edited:
G

You wanna run a sample off that bud over. . WHAT !! :nono: is that no I heard. I dont think so buddy.. :dueling: . Pass it over, :smoke: awweeee,thats much better. Thanks man. They smoke just like they look, fantasticly. Time for the cannabuttered popcorn. lol. :lurk:

Last edited:

PassionForMaryJ

Teethgrinder said:
You wanna run a sample off that bud over. . WHAT !! :nono: is that no I heard. I dont think so buddy.. :dueling: . Pass it over, :smoke: awweeee,thats much better. Thanks man. They smoke just like they look, fantasticly. Time for the cannabuttered popcorn. lol. :lurk:

I took your advice, I made some cannabutter popcorn :)

I ate it all, I should be FUBAR in like 10 mins, the ammount I consumed is about a batch of brownies worth...

I think I need a blunt also, time to roll up :)

Stop back by soon for updates my friend ;)

G

Haha, nice PFMJ. Alright man. Enjoy the rest of your night, I surely will ;)

Last edited:

PassionForMaryJ

Getting to that now :)
Before long I will feel hella trippy, then after that sleepy, then that is all she wrote, that was the last of the super strength cannabutter from the bagseed ladies I harvested last harvest.
Ya know most right now would be out cold or prob feaking, but the high levels of THC just regulate, and mellow me out :) Fuck Alka-Seltzer, pass that blunt teeth, Oh what a relief it is!! lmao Ok I am gone it is taking effect :) :woohoo:

PassionForMaryJ

Thanks HOTC, thanks for stopping by :)
Cool new avvy, jellyfish is it? :)
At OG I used to help others with avvys, if ya ever want a custom one or, your current one with HOTC on it maybe, I can do some simple animations, and still keep the file size under 15k... So if ya ever want one let me know and I will see what I can do ;)
Stop back by any time ;)

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
that'd be a very nice gesture, PFMJ!

i'll definately let you know if i ever need a 'custom' one. sounds bling, doesn't it? ;)

keep it up! :D

PassionForMaryJ

Cannabutter :) Time 4 cookies & brownies!!

Cannabutter :) Time 4 cookies & brownies!!

Just wanted to share some Cannabutter pics, this is the final processed butter...
I have a extra step I add in for after you pour off the water b4 re-heating it to get it as it is...
I get a lil handfull and squeeze it a bit to get rid of any excess water, just tried this and the butter looks was better than b4, more butter n less water I suppose :)

:yummy:

Cookies are done, I'll get to the brownies later, blunt time :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts