What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peyote Purple, Spanish Blaze x Colombiana & Vanilluna

ElRubio

Veteran
Thx for yours words Bro ^_^

Peyote Purple finishing on day 48.

PC130420.jpg

PC130424.jpg

real size:
PC130421.jpg

PC130423.jpg

I love this plant!
PC130419.jpg

best vibes!!

Dkgrower

Veteran
Bom Shiva, i really like all ya spanish bastards and the plants you grow, big up

Got any pics off the Panama Deep Chunk

ElRubio

Veteran
Those look Awesome El Rubio!!!! How is the smoke?
hi Bacchus:
the SBC is is very nice smoke. highky influenced by the Colombian i said. When you exhale you can discern woods, incense, wet ground, with a slightly final sweet touch. Hard to describe, maybe Raco want to add some words:tiphat:
Best vibes!

nice pics:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:
thx!! :)

Bom Shiva, i really like all ya spanish bastards and the plants you grow, big up

Got any pics off the Panama Deep Chunk
Hi bro!
you have the door open always DK. im just fall in love with my PXDc 1....its soooo beauty, but i have two more!

Panama x DC 1 (24 days flowering!):
PC130451.jpg

PC130452.jpg

PC130453.jpg

PC130443.jpg

Best vibes!!:thank you::thank you:

G

GreenLion

Raco you been playing with DC n x's for days now!! you ever gonna grow anything else? lol jk! keep it funky!

M

manchild

hiya all:

Peyote Purple: based on a recessive sativa pheno from a s1 Bubba Kush i think (Charlie Garcia or somebody could correct me please!:))

Here is what brother wesos said about his breeding efforts when it concerns the peyote Purple but remember Charlie grew seeds out and made there own selection of the intial cross.

Bubba Kush (Green Clone) x Bubba Kush (select mint pheno).

Wolverine97

Veteran
Here's what I found on its lineage

Here's what I found on its lineage

Hey Charlie and thanks for letting us know....I take it that youre talking about a Bubba bx. Since Bubba is clone only i would guess that you outcrossed to something and then bx´d to aquire Bubba seeds?
What strain did you use?

Stay Safe

http://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Peyote_Purple/Cannabiogen/

Edit: the above link appears broken, so the link below will take you to my search results. Go to the ********** page, it goes into detail.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=peyote+purple

Locoporro

Que hermosas son tus plantas, amigo mio :)

Tienes por cierto los dedos verdes :ying:

Estoy babeando sobre tu SBC, que cruz muy original... y que linda es esa planta

Buenas ondas

LP

Latest posts

Latest posts