What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Peyote Purple, Spanish Blaze x Colombiana & Vanilluna

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey Raco...its ok...i know how it is.
Thats good to hear about the Bx1....theyre the lushest plants in the tent project right now. I also threw in the DC#4, and they are as slow as the SourBubble Bx4´s next to them. Ill be throwing up some pics tomorrow for you to see. Ill be veggin all of em until i can grab some cuts off them. Not sure if i should top them to promote some bushing and a chance of a few decent cuts.

Stay Safe

1000ARMSofKALI

P2160531.jpg

hi ElRubio:wave:

looking really great:bigeye: pp is only bubba kush genetics or something else there? sorry if the question sounds lame:gaga: you treat this genetics right

thx for sharing:good: great job with plants, it looks like you need smoking some indica:D hihi

kali:tiphat:

B

bocil

Very nice pics from Peyote Purple,is a great work,best vibes for the rest of floweing.:jump::jump::jump:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
wow el rubio, i can t believe i missed that thread !!! very nice pictures, made me really wonder about the smell....
i have to try dj stuff once... and that peyote purple, wow !!!!

keep it up bro !

ElRubio

Veteran
Hey everyone!!
Thx for stopping by, as always, and for the good vibes~also

looking really great:bigeye: pp is only bubba kush genetics or something else there? sorry if the question sounds lame:gaga: you treat this genetics right
thx for sharing:good: great job with plants, it looks like you need smoking some indica:D hihi

hiya 1000arms, you and your questios are always wellcome...im not truly sure about that, and i have a terrible memory for the crosses, but i think its worked over a recessive sativa pheno of a BubbaKush, hope Charlie or someone could confirm it.

anyway, here are the Vaniluna with 51 days of flowerin:
n1
P2220567.jpg

P2220565.jpg

n2
P2220570.jpg

P2220578.jpg

...:ying:...

ElRubio

Veteran
and the Spanish Blaze x Colombiana, withfinally 2 females:

P2220591.jpg

P2220585.jpg

P2220588.jpg

and the other one more well-lookin, but with a little few nanners, on this lasts weeks:
P2220582.jpg

P2220583.jpg

P2220590.jpg

i hope you enjoy the pics as much as ill enjoy the buds hehe
ill post some more on the chop day.
Stay well and safe

buenas vibras!!

1000ARMSofKALI

...im not truly sure about that, and i have a terrible memory for the crosses, but i think its worked over a recessive sativa pheno of a BubbaKush

...:ying:...

hola bro:wave: take it easy hehe when you say terrible memory it reminds something but i cant remember what?:muahaha:

incredible vanillunas:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:, it shines blue, like moonshine used to..:respect:

peace

C

charlie garcia

It come originally from a strange and peculiar pheno of Bubba which produced also a male. Another peculiar and so not common pheno in other seeds, this one, come out few generations later and further job was towards reinforcing own traits of it due its overall quality as individual.

So delicious garden Rubio,
cuidate el azucar :tiphat:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
It come originally from a strange and peculiar pheno of Bubba which produced also a male. Another peculiar and so not common pheno in other seeds, this one, come out few generations later and further job was towards reinforcing own traits of it due its overall quality as individual.

So delicious garden Rubio,
cuidate el azucar :tiphat:

Hey Charlie and thanks for letting us know....I take it that youre talking about a Bubba bx. Since Bubba is clone only i would guess that you outcrossed to something and then bx´d to aquire Bubba seeds?
What strain did you use?

Stay Safe

Locoporro

Hey Charlie and thanks for letting us know....I take it that youre talking about a Bubba bx. Since Bubba is clone only i would guess that you outcrossed to something and then bx´d to aquire Bubba seeds?
What strain did you use?
Correct me if i am wrong, dear Kaiki

This peyote purple male which come from S1 BK was crossed to Pre 98 BK and BK katsu cut .... those are pure bubba kush seeds done by wesos and worked by Maestro Charlie

This could explain the few variations in this line cuz bubba kush is already a lot inbred and this is a just a part of pp

Some people have found very sativa phenotypes (in wesos work, dont know about charlie's one)

If this could Help :)

Elrubio: Love all your plants , awesome show, too bad for hermies tendances of the columbian cross but look great ... how's the smell ?

Good vibes

C

charlie garcia

Yes Locoporro. Come at first from the Bubba Kush S1... line which produced also a male! used at first by Wesos.
best

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Thanks Loco and Charlie...awesome info there. So this is basically Bubba in another expression. Very interesting to see what else was found in those seeds.

Stay Safe

looking good man.
as for the peyote purple- i have a friend state side, giving out that same pheno. looks great. but i think its a little confusing calling it peyote purple instead of bubbakush- peyote pheno.. but thats just me.. keep the garden rockin man it looks great!

faded

ElRubio

Veteran
I note little variations on the peyotes, and this days im flippin with the SpanishBlaze Colombiana 6. finally i found two little bananas in only one bud.
Can you see them?
Anyway ill keep this female til the moment, cause she has a amazing and awesome aroma, better than the rest...
untitled.jpg

Ill make a complete report and cata for the Peyotes when they finish, cause i wanna keep unlesss one mother.
best vibes and thx for the inputs everyone!!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: awesome!!
You could grow in the Moon and still get the dank :)
Those SB x MR are ready..or almost ready ...like 10 days or less left
I haven´t seen many SB X MR.Only 1 indoors,that showed 3 or 4 nanners but she was overmature and stressed somewhat.No seeds :D

Not a single nanner was found in her outdoor sisters.We used 2 males and 4 females to make f2´s.The seeds are black lol

SB x MR

011-8.jpg

043-2.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts