What's new

PC Case Growers Club

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
:yeahthats I take it u have never seen aerohead's pc https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=117463
or this one russian guy's genius micro cabs, i forgot his name and cant find the thread.

Aerohead put up a good effort and a clean design, but even he frequently mentioned setup-related problems throughout (light burns with 4 weeks left to flower, thin buds, PM) Aero was using top genetics that looked crystally and nice, but his grow never finished - he had to harvest early because of PM. I suspect his setup may have contributed to his woes.

With the amount of watts and fancy aeroponics he put into that grow he could have had a small desk cabinet and doubled his floor space with the same equipment. Spreading out the branches may have provided the airflow he needed to stop the PM from manifesting.

Also, not to knock Aero, but his buds were pretty thin at 50 days through flower...

picture.php

Last edited:
I will agree with you that with more space anyone could increase their yield exponentially. But when u are unable to grow in a large space or even that medium sized cabinet you showed, growing in a pc is a excellent way to yield good cannabis.

In response to your comments on aerohead, idk if you just skipped to the end of the thread but at page 21 shows his first harvest. He did multiple runs in his pc case but had to stop cuz of living conditions.

Edit: i just found the thread with the russian who made crazy micro machines including a pc. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=106329&highlight=works

anavar

hey guys, i wanted to show you a little update on my 100w hps pc grow.

these pictures were taken on day 34 (2 days ago). the strain is called "fast bud" by sweet seeds. it's an autoflower and it should be ready for harvest in about 5 weeks.

dsc02450z.jpg

dsc02451m.jpg

dsc02452fq.jpg

dsc02453pu.jpg

johnnybsmokin

Hey there "funkervogt", not all of us micro heads are in need of large amount of MJ and are happy to grow in our pc's. Mine is about a week or so off harvesting and if i get 4/5 gramms Id'e be happy. And as far as quality goes mine are thick and dense and smelling great and are growing in quite small space indeed.
Take a look at my grow it's in my signture. And yes it will be finished in the pc and I am sure that once I get this pheno dialled in it will produce all I need.

Cheers

AcroPhobic

Looking good.
hey guys, i wanted to show you a little update on my 100w hps pc grow.

these pictures were taken on day 34 (2 days ago). the strain is called "fast bud" by sweet seeds. it's an autoflower and it should be ready for harvest in about 5 weeks.

dsc02450z.jpg

dsc02451m.jpg

dsc02452fq.jpg

dsc02453pu.jpg

anavar

thanks aerophobic.

here are some pictures of my other pc grow, this one is with 144w of cfl. the lamps generate approx. 9000 lumens.

the strain is called speed devil, and the breeder is sweet seeds. its also an autoflowering variety just like the fast buds in my other grow. the plants are 20 days old today.

dsc02459s.jpg

dsc02461qw.jpg

dsc02463ob.jpg

dsc02462t.jpg

AcroPhobic

Lookin good GhostWolf .. :)

Heres veggin clones out of PC watered n misted, waitin on a haircut.
picture.php

And heres the fresh cut clones off them girls
picture.php

:)

Blirre

Not that I don't enjoy the summer but man it sure is hot. The room temperature has increased alot which negatively affects my grow case :(

I also have to lightproof my exhaust fan, you guys have any tips on how to do that? I made a lighttrap out of cardboard but within 20 minutes the temperature rised up to 35 degrees Celsius so I need a solution that doesn't reduce the airflow too much.

Anyways, keep posting guys! It's always fun to read/look at what you have accomplished in your pc cases!

M

mrred

you can get dryer ducting on the cheap, but remember each bend will slow it down to some degree

AcroPhobic

Rooted clones freshly transplanted

Rooted clones freshly transplanted

8 rooted clones transplanted into 16 oz party cups yesterday, ready to veg out. Cut each top off to promote more tips. Clones will veg for another 2 weeks in PC to root out cups, then transplant outside by july 12th-14th. No room in hps cab for these so outside they go to stay short n sweet. :) I have 5 more clones left rooting. :)

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts