What's new

PC Case Growers Club

anavar

here's another picture with the plants in the case, i could only take a pic with the light on this time, sorry about that.

dsc02390sv.jpg

@ TheStealthBox: i bought this hps as a kit complete with lamp, ballast and reflector at a growshop. the light is 2700k and specifically designed for flowering plants. security lights obviously aren't designed for this purpose and the bulb is shaped like a pear and therefore does not distribute the light and heat as efficiently as a rectangular shaped bulb.

i just measured the temperature with a simple mercury thermometer and the temp is: 23 degrees celcius / 73.4 degrees fahrenheit.

Where should I purchase pl-l lights and a ballast from?
I've decided to add 2-36 watt pl-l lights to my cab. Going to put one for the undergrowth near the base of my planters, and then the second pl-l will go under my cfl's. AHsupply, has a 2 ballast unit for 70 bucks along with light reflectors etc but bulbs gotta be purchased separately.

Thanks fellow pc'ers.

anavar

small update on my pc grow;

the plants were starting to smell so i connected a 125 m3 filter and 100 m3 extraction fan to the case.

some pictures:

dsc02397t.jpg

dsc02398e.jpg

dsc02402s.jpg

dsc02405cr.jpg

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Sorry about the photo quality, but here are some of my girls in my current pc case grow. From my 300w equivalent, actual 79w CFL case. =1[/img][/url] Necessity is the mother of invention. :tiphat:

KONEHEAD

hi everyone im new to the forums i want to start a decent PC grow box i was looking at the ones on mrgrowpro.com can anyone give me some feedback or recommend whats the best to go with?i already ordered some dutch passion blueberry auto flower seeds 10 of them.and im ready to order my pc grow box plus should i order hydroponic one or just regular soil one?i have a little experience but not a lot i grew outside but never inside.thanks everyone input appreciated!!

M

mrred

make your own, where here to help you with that, use coco, is way easier than hydro and the growth rates are awesome

KONEHEAD

make your own, where here to help you with that, use coco, is way easier than hydro and the growth rates are awesome
thanks bro for the input and help!im lazy so ill rather just buy one im just trying to find out which one is reliable.iv never grown with coco can you explain how this works?

archer66

Hello all!

Hello all!

Just got the camera from my girlfriend and wanted to show my second PC costruction going at the moment. I've been observing here for lots of time , made a PC wich is running at the moment with active grow but pics from it later couse itsin dark and flower at the moment. so here it is 70W HPS will fit in this and i hope i manage heat and get it start.
questions and critics welcome , and im sorry for the bad qualyti of brightness in the pics camera is fine but the problem is in me

Attachments

• 100_1611.jpg
    100_1611.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_1612.jpg
    100_1612.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 100_1613.jpg
    100_1613.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_1614.jpg
    100_1614.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
M

mrred

they all pretty much suck, they are talking about a few tiimes in this thread, coco is simple you just put it in a pot and feed it hydroponics nutes,

have you thought about a grow tent? they mak 2x2 ones and you can get a 250hps for it, bigger harvests mean you dont hae to grow 24/7

KONEHEAD

YEA I THOUGHT OF THE TENT DEF WOULD LIKE TO DO IT BUT IN MY SITUATION I HAVE TO BE STEALTH MY KIDS ARE TOO NOSY AND LIKE TO SNOOP AROUND.I THINK IM GOING TO GIVE MRGROWPROS PC BOX A TRY AND SEE HOW IT GOES HE SEEMS TO HAVE THE BEST PRICE FOR WHAT YOU GET.Exact case dimensions are:
8.1"W x 26.5"H x 18.6"D
(205mm W x 673mm H x 473mm D)
I ALREADY HAVE SOME DUTCH PASSION AUTO BLUEBERRY IM GOIN TO GIVE A TRY.HOW MANY IS REASONABLE TO START IN THIS SIZE PC CASE??MRRED IM DEF GIVE THAT COCO A TRY YOUR TALKING ABOUT WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET FROM??

M

mrred

i think canna coco + canna a +b nutes is going to be your best bet and i always hear people recommending the canna pk 13/14 for the later stage of the plant. or check out lucasformula.com , and most any coco will do, for a pc grow, 1 little brick(2-3) dollars will expland to over a gallon of soil , i never grown in a pc case but i would say, 3-4, and keep a male for a while so you can get a few seeds for next time , or outdoor

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=3505320&postcount=24

im going be trying maxibloom with epsom salt + age old organics ca-libur 20

most of the stuff is at hydro stores but you can just order online too

archer66

My current pc grow home made!

My current pc grow home made!

As i promised here are pics of my pc taken last night. Lights are 1x25W 2700K 1350lum 1x20W 6400K 1080lum its on 12/12 for 16 days now and its the second time i flower it. Its on full strenght nutes 4-8-8(the best suited one i could find) ,watering scadual is feed-rest-feed-rest-water-rest-feed .... I have problems with the humidity probably due to the tight space it is from 45-60%. Passive intake in fromt, 1 small pc fan blowing infront of lights, 1x80mm pc fan exhausting to the back chamber and 1x80mm bloing out of the back chamber.

Attachments

• 100_1619.jpg
    100_1619.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1618.jpg
    100_1618.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1617.jpg
    100_1617.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 100_1621.jpg
    100_1621.jpg