What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paradise Seeds Wappa

tngreen

Veteran
holy crap man! lookin awesome! im thinkin im gonna have to get some of those seeds. cant wait to see the buds! :lurk:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Things are looking healthy man. I was looking into getting a pack of fem seeds and was lookin at the wappa. Your plants are kinda makin want to snatch a pack up. Keep it green.

Those are some of the healthies looking plants ive ever seen bro!! huge props I cant wait to see what those nugs end up looking like!

G

Tokabowl said:
Not much interest in this grow, eh? :confused:
lol...i know what ya mean..they'll come out of the wood work when you start posting bud pix..

awesome grow..

G

Hi Tokabowl

Don't get disheasrtened, same thing happens to me, hardly anyone replies, but if you check the views, lots of folks are watching. Wappa and Big Bang aren't particularly well known or high profile, and a lot of folks jsut look at the high profile stuff, silly them as right here we have 5 superbly grown, mega-healthy plants.

I'm really interested in the Wappa as I've read nothing but good reviews of Paradise stuff and Wappa is on of their new feminised strains. I wanna see how it turns out as I'm interested in trying 2/12 from seed with some feminised beans. Paradise are goign to release all of their other strains in feminised form soon, so I'm think of getting Belladonna and Durga Mata, but the Wappa looks good so far.

Hope your Big Bang do great, mine had a few problems, only 3 germed, one was a runt, one a hermie, one not bad. Standard Dutch Afghan/Skunk type.

very nice ladies, ive just invested in a secret jardin tent, and am at day 29 of veg with lots of lst, going into flower on 1st of december, so im a couple of weeks behind you, but im pulling up a chair and keeping an eye on your progress, so far ive replicated your grow in my own box!
good luck, keep posting too!

Tokabowl

:D

Hey guys well it's been a while and it's now 25 days into flowering, and they are starting to pack some weight on.
The trichome production is already well on the go and there even trichs on the larger fan leaves. They are smelling awsome aswell, the wappa smell sweet yet spicy too, it's quite unique and hard to describe... The BigBang smell really sweet and fruity (close to pineapple), with undertones of hash :canabis:
The BudBox and carbon filter are doing a good job keeping the smells inside.

Stretch-wise, the have just about doubled in height since the day they were put in 12/12. The wappa(2) in the middle is still the lowest, which is quite suprising because it's space is being eaten up by the 4 plants in the corners. It's a bit behind in bud production, but it is the plant with the most trichs for the moment.

They been fed 3/4 strength for a week, with terra flores, pk13-14, boost accelerator, bio-boost, cannazym, rhyzotonic and I think I'll be giving them the same for another week.

Anyway, here are some pics from yesterday, 24 days into 12/12:

9931df24_1.jpg

9931df24_2.jpg

Wappa 1:

9931df24_3.jpg

9931df24_4.jpg

9931df24_12.jpg

Wappa 2:

9931df24_6.jpg

9931df24_11.jpg

Wappa 3:

9931df24_5.jpg

BinBang 1:

9931df24_8.jpg

BigBang 2:

9931df24_10.jpg

9931df24_13.jpg

That's it for now, I'll be posting today's pics and more macros a bit later on
:lurk:

Peace

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Was waiting for an update and you gave a great one. The plants are looking very lush and frosty.

exactlywatt

Those are looking real nice!!

A friend of mine is interested in the Wappa, and I'm gonna tell him to go ahead and place his order... I can't wait to see how they finish!

Tokabowl

Thanks yall :wave:

Just realized the uploads were working again, so here are a few budshots from last week, and I'll be doing a bigger update with more recent pics this evening...

9931ddf261.jpg

9931ddf262.jpg

9931ddf263.jpg

9931ddf264.jpg

9931ddf265.jpg

9931ddf266.jpg

Peace

Tokabowl

Thank you guys, feedback much appreciated :yes:

exactlywatt said:
Damn, I was hoping to see an update! Sorry for my lack of patience

You have nothing to be sorry about mate.
If anybody needs to apologize, it's me, and I am sorry. I've been really busy working this week and I didn't take the time to post an update, my bad :redface:

So to make up for my slackness, here is an update for ya:

The girls are now 39 days (about 5 and a half weeks) into 12/12, and they are packing weight on day by day.

They were fed pk13-14 for about 2 weeks (from just before week 3 of 12/12 to week 5), along with the usual mix of canna nutes, which I will feed them once more, then cut down to only cannazym and bioboost for about a week, and then flush for the remaining time...

Here are some pics (from today, day 39):

9931df39_1.jpg

Wappa 1:

9931df39_11.jpg

9931df39_15.jpg

9931df39_2.jpg

9931df39_7.jpg

Now this plant is definitely the quickest of the bunch, it's maturing a fair bit faster than the others, hairs are turning orange in large numbers already but it stills looks like it has the potential to fatten up even more before it's done. Yield looks very promising and the nuggets seem nice and compact. Smell is hard to describe but it's more "ordinary" skunky type smell, very nice indeed.

Wappa 2:

9931df39_12.jpg

9931df39_17.jpg

9931df39_3.jpg

Now this one is the runt of the lot. Due to it being in the middle of the room, it's been completely overgrown but the 4 taller ones in the corners, and the side branching never really got the chance to make it to the top of the canopy, which means they are probably going to give airy buds.
On the other hand, it's the most cristally one of the lot, and the main cola (which was well behind the others in terms of bud growth last week) is now revealing its true potential :bow:
Smell is similar the previous, but a bit sweeter maybe...

Wappa 3:

9931df39_10.jpg

9931df39_16.jpg

9931df39_4.jpg

This beauty is a bit similar to wappa 1 in structure, but the bud structure is a bit different and not quite as developed (yet) as wappa1. There are more trichs on this one too and it smells pretty much the same as wappa 2.
Yield also looks promising and I can't wait to taste the bho this trim is gonna make :D

BigBang 1:

9931df39_13.jpg

9931df39_19.jpg

9931df39_6.jpg

9931df39_9.jpg

Now I have to say I am well impressed with these Big Bangs from Greenhouse.
We have to bear in mind that these have a week less veg than the wappa (3 weeks vs 4), and they are equally as big (if not bigger - see BB 2 below) than the wappas.
This one as you can see is nice and bushy and the main cola is nicely fattening up as well. The buds are a bit more loose and airy than the wappa and aren’t maturing quite as fast. I think they might need a bit longer to finish (both are supposedly 8 week strains).
Now the smell of these BigBangs is simply fantastic. Really sweet and fruity with this pronounced hash "after smell". Its nearly impossible to pinpoint which fruit it resembles most, I would say mostly pineapple but there are hints of orange and , really reminds me of some tropical fruit squash :canabis:

BigBang 2:

9931df39_14.jpg

9931df39_18.jpg

9931df39_5.jpg

9931df39_8.jpg

Now this one is pretty similar to the first in all aspects, apart from that its just bigger. Some of the side branches are growing nearly as big as the main cola, which is a sight i like to see. The yield from this one should be more than satisfying :yes:

Well that about sums it up for now, stay tuned for some more pics...

Peace