What's new

Panama

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
This ^

ACE/Cannabigen Panama has amazed me too, such a high quality selection, just seeing them growing fills me with optimism for the final product. Massive branching from the first few nodes, almost catches up the top bud without training, currently 2 or 3 weeks into flower here.
They are quite the eye catcher. I have 4 large Panamas out back and there is now a sea of pink pistiled buds

S

scai

Lovely pictures.Lovely plants, need to wait a bit to get something as beautiful as those, my girls are not buding yet ,....

Rest of Panama Gals

Rest of Panama Gals

P2,P3,P4 all start with profile pic.Only two of P2.All of the plants are healthy but these Panama gals seem to have a healthy sheen and 'presence' that I'm not sure I have seen before.Really bright vigorous gals.

Attachments

• IMG_3713.jpg
    IMG_3713.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3714.jpg
    IMG_3714.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3721.jpg
    IMG_3721.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3723.jpg
    IMG_3723.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3739 P4.jpg
    IMG_3739 P4.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3735.jpg
    IMG_3735.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3734.jpg
    IMG_3734.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3731.jpg
    IMG_3731.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3724 P3.jpg
    IMG_3724 P3.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 24

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
P2,P3,P4 all start with profile pic.Only two of P2.All of the plants are healthy but these Panama gals seem to have a healthy sheen and 'presence' that I'm not sure I have seen before.Really bright vigorous gals.

Looking pretty good,

That's what i call a healthy mid flowering :) If everything does the same the yield should be real high at the end. Next 3-4 weeks should be exploding!

Looking pretty good,

That's what i call a healthy mid flowering :) If everything does the same the yield should be real high at the end. Next 3-4 weeks should be exploding!

Hey Dubi,

Just thrilled with how these and the other gals are coming along.Would highly recommend this strain to anyone as they are so vigorous and easy to work with.Its a remarkable achievement to take a Central American Sativa and not only stabilize it(1 success for every5-10set backs?)but to make it reasonable indoors.Did the incremental pot size thing,1gal,2gal,and at five weeks of 12/12 put them into three gallon pots.Transplanted them when could no longer keep up with the watering/feeding as they were drying out/drinking so fast.

This is my first time attempting these Sativas and am so impressed with how 'user friendly' these genetics are.These seedlings have been pushed abused and have come through with flying colors.Can't wait to start working with the clones.Hats off to the crew at ACE for a job well done.Dubi, your attention to detail and skill is quite apparent in this strain and the rest of your catalog,much respect Brother,Charles.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looks amazing so far Dr Purpur!!!! I am so envious of you outdoor guys this time of year. You can grow some really great strains outdoors and see them shine. That should be one excellent cross as well.

I am about to run some landrace strains soon as well. I am going to run Jack Herrer x Columbian Gold. I really need to pick up some ACE gear soon.

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hey Dr. Purpur,

Looks great and I would like to know where you got your Nevilles Madness? The reason I ask is I made the same cross 10 yrs ago and still have many seeds...some of which JoJo420 just grew in Hawaii! My Mullumbimby Madness came courtesy of the madman from the CC forums back in the day...and the Nevilles Haze was from seeds purchased from Sensi in 2001. There would be great potential is crossing our separate stock to add vigor and increase the gene pool of the stock! Send me a PM with your thoughts.

Cheers

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

Here is Panama plant #2 getting hit with Nevilles Madness(NH21 x Mullim Madness early) pollen.

View Image

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I have a bunch of panamaX seeds, crossed the panama male to og kush, chem og, affgooey, and purple urkel. Tryna figure out which ones I wanna pop. Its between the affgooey or the chem og I think... maybe some of everything and have a panama run next year!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Looks amazing so far Dr Purpur!!!! I am so envious of you outdoor guys this time of year. You can grow some really great strains outdoors and see them shine. That should be one excellent cross as well.

I am about to run some landrace strains soon as well. I am going to run Jack Herrer x Columbian Gold. I really need to pick up some ACE gear soon.

Jack Herrer x Columbian Gold sounds exquisit! Awesome!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hey Dr. Purpur,

Looks great and I would like to know where you got your Nevilles Madness? The reason I ask is I made the same cross 10 yrs ago and still have many seeds...some of which JoJo420 just grew in Hawaii! My Mullumbimby Madness came courtesy of the madman from the CC forums back in the day...and the Nevilles Haze was from seeds purchased from Sensi in 2001. There would be great potential is crossing our separate stock to add vigor and increase the gene pool of the stock! Send me a PM with your thoughts.

Cheers

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

Hi RC. Nevil sent them to me. How did your cross come out?

DP

wingdings

Veteran
I have a Panama red with double serrated leaves its pretty interesting. I read the serrated edges are a hot spot for photosynthesis. This would theoretically give the plant an advantage I would think. Anyone seen this trait in their panamas?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I have a bunch of panamaX seeds, crossed the panama male to og kush, chem og, affgooey, and purple urkel. Tryna figure out which ones I wanna pop. Its between the affgooey or the chem og I think... maybe some of everything and have a panama run next year!

The Panama seems to dominate the crosses so far. It has the same colors, and the same terpenes. nodes are closer now and the buds are longer.

Both affgooey and the chem og would be good, then put it to an OG dad again and you will probably have an elite.
I have Headband and a couple OG fire cuts to mix with. Ill probably do the same

P-1 52 Days

P-1 52 Days

Maybe two and half to three weeks to go?Fills the area around her with a lemony scent that is just lovely.Dense and surprisingly large thick solid colas forming up. Might be the most impressive plant I have seen.Pictures or at least my crappy photo skills do not do this gal justice.Still packing on the weight and she is already has thick colas covered with trich's,just lovely.

Attachments

• IMG_3891.jpg
    IMG_3891.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3892.jpg
    IMG_3892.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3895a.jpg
    IMG_3895a.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3896a.jpg
    IMG_3896a.jpg