What's new

Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My Jack Herer x Panamá, bent as much as possible.

Good one Gandalb ;) Panama Jack is a VERY powerful sativa hybrid made by charlie around 2009 if i remember correctly. Amazing limited edition that unfortunately has not been re created again. It was the old Jack Herer mum from late 90s that most spanish seedbanks are using for their jack hybrids (excellent mum, best skunky haze fast flowering jack herer pheno i have tried) and that is well popular in our country as you well know ... pollinated by reversed selected pink panama.

Indeed panama is the closest in terms of aromas, potency and kind of effect to jack herer from cbg/ace lines but in pure sativa concept, and the mix of both just re fix even more all this great traits.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Blue Crush x Panama

Blue Crush x Panama

Here she is, about 1 1/2 weeks into bloom

picture.php

:biggrin:

Prest1

How often does the Panama get the pink pistils? I germinated 8 last Friday and now have 8 lil Panama seedlings.

B

BubbaHaze

Do they stay pink through the whole growth? What do the dried buds look like?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yeah I think GetMO is right on the color.
Heres a pic I took today of a Panama Cross I made.

picture.php

It carried the Hot Pink Pistils and some of the lankiness. Im anxiously waiting for the Trichomes, so I can ascess the Terpenes.

The Hatter

Veteran
There are some amazing grows in this thread. Beautiful work.

My question is how does Panama compare to Destroyer?

Both look like amazing plants.

I know Destroyer is not an Ace strain but I believe it is a creation of one of the other gifted breeders from this same collective of growers.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
The Hatter - I have had mist of destruction, it is a destroyer x kali mist cross. Panama had larger flowers and stronger flavor.

The Hatter

Veteran
Sorry for all the questions. I've read through this thread and several others and from what I gather the ratio of the green, red, and purple phenos in the Panama line has varied over the years as its matured.

I think I saw a post by Dubi from a while back stating that the line was being bread towards the red pheno more recently.

What are the odds of getting a green pheno from the regular seed?

It's the one I am looking for. It seems fairly common.

wingdings

Veteran
Hi hatter. I started two fems because of space and got a red and a green. Both very healthy plants. I would expect the same luck with regular seeds.

S

scai

Panamas seem to respond very well when you take them to flower.
They start branching nicely and gain weight (widht).

I've tried to flower from seed, but that is no good.I like nice, strong vegetation and after month or two, to put to flower.
In this way, I get wonderfull plants ;)

First picture is a 30 day old immature seedling put into flower,the next two pictures are the same plant 32 days into to flower.Plant is 62 days old from seed.Amazing genetics!

Attachments

• 8 07 12 new flowering ones 001.jpg
    8 07 12 new flowering ones 001.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3703.jpg
    IMG_3703.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3706.jpg
    IMG_3706.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 24
Hey UHN

Hey UHN

Unbelievably beautiful, green and healthy Charles, what type of medium are they in?

Thank you for the kind words my friend,I appreciate it coming from you as I have really enjoyed watching your grows and your work.

You wouldn't believe how bad these gals looked in their first week and half,almost lost the whole lot of them.This is the first time in well over a year that there has been anything in soil here.Started out with FFOF and found it was too hot and switched to a soil less mix,Pro Mix with 50%Peralite.When I transplant in the root ball hole I sprinkle worm castings and kelp.So I transplanted the gals out of the 1 gallon pots quicker than I wanted to but they needed it bad as they were scary dry when the lights came on even after watering/feeding twice over the 12 hours.I use 1tsp of Molasses per gallon added to GH three part mix.Since I run a perpetual harvest I try to work up a mix that is a bit of an 'all rounder'.Since I hadn't used soil in over a year i just used what I had on hand (GH 3 part).All values added up come to a 26-58-68.Ya I know its way high on N but with 1k HPS and me bending(breaking) the gals I had hoped I could keep them under control and so far it seems to be working.Still working on the ratios...

I am not doing anything special, its just that these genetics are off the charts impressive.Not all the gals look this good/shiny but they are all very healthy.Figured to let them grow out and see who is who.Might do a couple of clone runs to get a better 'feel' of them.The final arbiter is of course how they smoke.If I get one of these gals to keep that finishes in 11 weeks or under than I will give them a go in ebb n flow buckets(big time bondage/cage scene,haha).Still a long ways off and I don't want to get a mind set about who is who before we put flame to product.These genetics are making me look good as i have done everything I could to screw them up,haha.Hats off to the crew at ACE/CBG.Its remarkable that they have taken a Central American Sativa/Tropical and worked it so that its stable and 'reasonable' indoors,just a stunning achievement,much respect Brothers!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I am not doing anything special, its just that these genetics are off the charts impressive.Not all the gals look this good/shiny but they are all very healthy.Figured to let them grow out and see who is who.Might do a couple of clone runs to get a better 'feel' of them.The final arbiter is of course how they smoke.If I get one of these gals to keep that finishes in 11 weeks or under than I will give them a go in ebb n flow buckets(big time bondage/cage scene,haha).Still a long ways off and I don't want to get a mind set about who is who before we put flame to product.These genetics are making me look good as i have done everything I could to screw them up,haha.Hats off to the crew at ACE/CBG.Its remarkable that they have taken a Central American Sativa/Tropical and worked it so that its stable and 'reasonable' indoors,just a stunning achievement,much respect Brothers!

This ^

ACE/Cannabigen Panama has amazed me too, such a high quality selection, just seeing them growing fills me with optimism for the final product. Massive branching from the first few nodes, almost catches up the top bud without training, currently 2 or 3 weeks into flower here.

Latest posts

Latest posts