What's new

Outdoor Auto Afghani part 2 and 3

G

reibsi ... those developing colas are beautiful ... i grow northen & would love to try those out for next years outdoor cycle ... you grow like a pro :rasta:

peace .. say high to my SShaze line she is about ripe & ready

star crash

Last edited:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Every year I come back to drool, those are just stunning.

harold

wonderful, just wonderful... nice buds star crash, is that sshaze an auto flower cross you made for outdoors?

blackone

Veteran
It would be nice if it was possible to carry those flower characteristics onto a seed strain. If it's a combination of many genes at very different loci then it might be difficult to do - but maybe it's worth a try?
Did you or anyone else ever try growing f2's of crosses? If a few f2 plants show the same "autoflower" tendencies then it should be possible to stabilize this trait.
Otherwise perhaps a backcross to the Afi clone might do the trick?
I really hope you'll try working on creating an Afi-like seed line - I'll definitely be buying seeds.

Last edited:

lemonade

Veteran
Hey Reibsi any updates? Alot of people seem to be disappearing lately.

Hopefully just too busy finishing things up to post.

G

Lovely field of 'bud sticks', wonder how they are doing/looking now..
Cheers,

C#1

...Broach cant wait to seeem be smoked!

...Broach cant wait to seeem be smoked!

Looking great reibsi! I had to look through many sites to find the info I needed again...Keep the grows and pics comming bud! :joint:

iLuv2BlAzE

hey how u doing mate. i was wondering whats the name of the nutrients u used for your plants you said it was from advance nutrients but whats the name. im kind of having the same problem that i need to haul my nutrients to my site which is a pretty long walk about 1 kilometer in so carrying nuts is a hassle im assuming u used something concentrated to minimize the bulk ???
give a mate a hand thanks alot :joint:

IBsmokin

well we are well into October so I imagine he chopped down already, then spent days trimmin and hanging and curing etc. and now he lost in some afghani stupor.

Like to know what was his end harvest weight. He had some big plants, I really like the fencing idea since I lost over a 100 plants this year to deer.

gene ridens

Hi Reibsi, my best wishes and congratulations. Great work!!
are you interested in making seeds from your Affy clones? I could help you...
I am not able to send you a pm because I have not enough credits for.
Please, let me know how to get in contact with you. thanks.stay safe and happy.

Has anyone heard from Reibsi? Haven't seen him on the boards lately. I hope its just because he's busy with his harvest. Hope he's safe and well.

C#1

I seen he was in the chatroom at the buddywise forums I hope he shows those harvest pics I miss em after seeing them last 3 years or more! come on rebs!!!

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
an update here would be very apriciated.
im very much wanting some of these genes for breeding with in an harsh Nordic climate

any chance of making feminized seeds or maybe doing several back crosses with another Afghan in order to make them IBL for seeds?
any chance of a Seedbay release?

Roortokeage

That sshit looks great dude. Very nice outdoor. What are you using for irragation?? I had a nice pressure system we made, by just using back pressure and flex hose.

great work REIBSI... great to see such fantastic cannabis grows coming from the east coast.. you just dont hear and see enough of the fantastic stuff being done out there..