What's new

Outdoor Auto Afghani part 2 and 3

Glad to see you found a place to continue your fascinating outdoor grow threads. I was afraid we would not see anymore when those chickenshits at AN took down the forum. Your grows are an inspiration to us all. You must have balls of pure titanium to grow like that. Good luck and keep safe.

Hey Mods, Would it be possible to make this thread a sticky as it was in the AN forum. I have followed the 2005 and 2006 threads and the pics and info are amazing. Reibsi is widely regarded as the God of the Outdoor Grow and all outdoor growers will benefit from following this thread

N

New Grower

Respect Reisbi Bro'

I enjoy very much your updates! Nice to see that you still work with that auto afghani :)

peace

NG

seeds?

seeds?

Do you make seeds of that variety to keep it going? Do you sell your seeds anywhere? Insane cross, looks much more consistent and earlier than the Geurilla Gold, any relation?

YOu are my outdoor hero esbi! Mad Props! :headbange

N

New Grower

WhiteWolfman said:
Do you make seeds of that variety to keep it going? Do you sell your seeds anywhere? Insane cross, looks much more consistent and earlier than the Geurilla Gold, any relation?

YOu are my outdoor hero esbi! Mad Props! :headbange

lmao :laughing: :headbange

...yes this auto afghani is something unique in the genetic palette. I also would like some beans from this excellent early variety.

Reibsa bro' could you tell me more about your Burmese Skunk x auto afi cross? I wanna know when you sow the seeds, the preflowering date, when starts the flowering and when could you harvest your beauties? Why don't you grow this stain this year?

thanks for the informations

NG

kneehigh

Reibsa, I really enjoyed all your posts over at AN. Thanks for sharing...If you wanted to call those afghani "autoflowering". They look like they are way more potent then the other autos around. But then again none of those are from clone.

DR PONIX

NICE

NICE

Hey reb things are lookin killer as usual :headbange i do miss the filelds of your Reibisa though! good luck and stay safe bro! hopefully the Afi's are treating u well :joint:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
older toker said:
Hey Mods, Would it be possible to make this thread a sticky as it was in the AN forum. I have followed the 2005 and 2006 threads and the pics and info are amazing. Reibsi is widely regarded as the God of the Outdoor Grow and all outdoor growers will benefit from following this thread
I agree that his grows are very breath taking, I nominated him for Picture of the week at OG nearly every week in 05.
What was this "AN" I hear talk of?

AN was the Advanced Nutrients forum run by the makers of the Advanced Nutrients line (Big Bud, Scorpion Juice, Mother earth Tea and others too numerous to mention. Unfortunately the turned chicken and took down the forum without any warning which is what pisses everyone off. It contained a great deal of info on growing that people would have downloaded if they had had some warning of the closure.

oaktree

I love the mini forest you have going on there. How are those auto-flowering strains? tasty and potent? They all look so healthy and well cared for. Awesome job.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Great to see the Auto Afghani is running nicely like every year my good firend! keep up the good work bro,,, nice seein you around!

Reibsi

thanks gang..............much appreciated.

thanks gang..............much appreciated.

It`s good to see some of the older school members drop by and say hello.

Phrank and Oaktree.............These Afis do pack quite a wallop........The taste and high are almost immediate and very strong....I find myself needing a nap if for any reason i stop smoking for a few hours....it will close the eyelids up pretty tight........As i`ve said before, i love my Afis.

Here's a few pics for you guys. You can see the before and after shots in the first 2 pics....their are over 100 Afis in this area but they are in 2 sites....you can see the other one just beyond the hedgerow.

The last pic is for Dr ponix........This is the new cross...A tom hill DC crossed with the Afi.....For some unknown reason they look very similar to the Reibsa`s.
This is the second time that the Afi has shortened the veg cycle down by almost a month. The DC`s didn`t start to flower until the first of September yet these started almost 2 weeks ago............so far so good.

Last edited:

hamstring

Veteran
Reibsi

Love the pics. Looks like you have been doing a little breeding. Think you might come up with beans from a cross any time soon? As a Midwest grower I would love to try some out.
Keep up the good work.
PEACE

Latest posts

Latest posts