What's new

NYC Diesel X Biggie small

whitebox

i wish i catch it today with the 11:00 post delivery.

i have more pics to show you about your crosses and mine.

Stay safe bro'.

.WB.

L

loc

Hey bro,I got some herijuana seeds on the way!!! Its one of the all time strongest strains.If its the real deal,Our crosses will be killer!!! Hope the postman finds you today.

whitebox

nice Bro'

no probs with the postman, i know they are lazy in my south-area.

last time it took less time to come but i know here, they are untrustable about anything at the french Post service.

anyway, nice for the herijuana, i looked at this strain many times without purchasing...then.

Stay safe.

.WB.

L

loc

I will be waiting for the smoke report.I have a hermi satori thats going to have to get moved soon.I will try to collect enough pollen to make some fems.I hate to get rid of it,but I dont have room.We have germed 6 of those HW x Afghans,and 7 seedsman jungle wreck seeds for my friends outdoor grow.Were going to sex them early,and put the females outside.He is going to save any males for more pollen for us.:joint:

whitebox

I will be waiting for the smoke report.I have a hermi satori thats going to have to get moved soon.I will try to collect enough pollen to make some fems.I hate to get rid of it,but I dont have room.We have germed 6 of those HW x Afghans,and 7 seedsman jungle wreck seeds for my friends outdoor grow.Were going to sex them early,and put the females outside.He is going to save any males for more pollen for us.:joint:

Hi my Loc,

i guess i'm not a good smoke reporter as i smoke way tooooooo much and my tolerance is quite huge...

but i can taste a smell or taste or give opinion on density and bag-appeal or other things but my potency-evaluation of a plant may be deiceving.

anyway i wait it badly !!!!!

have a nice sweet night my friend.

.WB.

whitebox

High All',

this update to check the budding of my babies, we speak about the diesel x bgs "C" pheno and "E" pheno wich are full of promises........as you'll see on the pics.

Mother's Nature is great , guys.

diesel x bgs "C" pheno ( i have from "A" to "G" phenos...) the "D" and "C" are really impressive.

"C" :
picture.php

top bud :
picture.php

inside a down-side tiny bud, same plant :
picture.php

more pics to follow...:joint:

.WB.

whitebox

Hi Friends Growers !!!!

i know i'm a lazy bastard, i don't update seriously this diary and most of you should think i'm not a serious grower...:moon:...

anyway, the Diesel x Bgs "crosses for a noob" are ridding on the right lane like i love to say :laughing:.

i'm a lucky boy that's all!!

well, the 3 different phenos i kept are the C, the D, and the E pheno of this DxBgs cross.

the "D" look to turn hermi then i took it outside of the tent and cut all the male flowers to see what happen in a few weeks and keep the flow tent as safe as possible.

the "c" pheno is a very nice and dense plant that don't smell too much for the moment ( week 6 ). it look like an oldstyle superskunk with the typical green-peas-like calixes, wich are enormous and rock-hard.

the "E" pheno is for now my favourite, smells like diesel and biggiesmall mixed, very short and productive ( same volume but lot heavier than the diesel) and seems to take only 9/10 weeks to show a few amber's...:yeahthats.

here are a few pîcs of the babies, sorry for the light and white-balance wich are very poor...

all critics and comments are warmly expected :abduct:.

first, my favourite :
one branch with budz on:
picture.php

a small bud:
picture.php

the "C" pheno wich is nice too bud less smelly: full plant:
picture.php

another view:
picture.php

top-bud:
picture.php

Cheers!!

.WB.:joint:

L

loc

Man,those look awsome.Im watching seeds,and buds fatten on my end.Started using some cal-mag plus,and its really making a difference in bud growth.Still going hydro on the next one. Six bucket recirculating DWC,with a big ass air pump.

whitebox

Man,those look awsome.Im watching seeds,and buds fatten on my end.Started using some cal-mag plus,and its really making a difference in bud growth.Still going hydro on the next one. Six bucket recirculating DWC,with a big ass air pump.

Hi Bro'

nice to stop here, nice for the buckets,i'll try one day myself.

do you use enzymes?? if not , try it and i think you'll like it and your plant more than you...
i use enzymes since my second run and it improoved the yield and shorten a bit the flowering period.

wish it'ds nice for you too my friend.

.WB.