What's new

NYC Diesel X Biggie small

whitebox

Hi all'

i start this thread to show and share facts about a homemade cross i made a few month before now.

as you see in the tittle, i crossed a female NYC Diesel with a super healthy Biggie small from doc Chronic that is suposed to be an old style strong afghany.

i smoke the diesel for now 6 month, it's a pure bomb and i also try the seeded Biggie small a few weeks ago and BOOOOY !!! it's only white powder when you break the dry bud, really a hash strain, no false maketing arguments in the Doc's description.:yoinks:

i have a pretty bad germ rate, about 4 on 8 seeds, popped , not more.

anyway, the one who have germed are beautifull and i'll take pics of it soon to show you.

i grow recently in straight coco with a layer of hydroton at the bottom for more air comming. and i'll stick to this medium i guess.
i usualy give to my coco plant some hesi coco for the nutes and some of the AN line for additives like piranha , sensizym or humic acid...

i grow the babbies in a veg cupboard under a 2x55watt turbo tube.
later they'll go in the flow area under a grolux sylvania 600w, i have a huge exaust fan , carbon scrubber and grand'ma old mechanic fan...:joint:

i'll update this thread every week or more often if my time permit...

thanx in advance to stop by and give your opinion about my grow .
i really need advice from experienced breeder for sure ....

Cheers.

.WB.

whitebox

just to show what is it about , 2 pics, 1 from a female diesel and another one from a female BGS. the male BGS i used to polinate is now dead but i stored some pollen powder from him yet.

later in the day i'll post pics of the babies.

see ya.

.WB.
The BGS at 4 weeks.http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=790&pictureid=7653
the diesel bud pic is in the old gallery wich is under maintainance for now...soooory, later.
ok that is the mature diesel mother i used to polinate: http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=651276&size=big&cat=&ppuser=52612

Last edited:

whitebox

in another way, i really have to say that the site and server improvements are wonderfull, veeeery fast response and faster pictures popping.

thanx a lot friends to fix these details as well.

Cheers.

.WB.

Graffiti

yo whitebox, glad to be the first to hollar at you and your op. I definitely want to keep an eye on this one. I've been a NYC diesel fan for a while and that is my ultimate goal down the road, to grow me some fire ass diesel! But im waiting until I got my shit down before I drop the cash on those beans. Looking forward to seeing the finished product, hopefully picking up a thing or two. Do you have more plants other than the ones you named, or is that all for this run?

whitebox

yo whitebox, glad to be the first to hollar at you and your op. I definitely want to keep an eye on this one. I've been a NYC diesel fan for a while and that is my ultimate goal down the road, to grow me some fire ass diesel! But im waiting until I got my shit down before I drop the cash on those beans. Looking forward to seeing the finished product, hopefully picking up a thing or two. Do you have more plants other than the ones you named, or is that all for this run?

Hi Graffiti, nice to stop by.

i have 2 others diesel X bgs at the moment they look exactly the same than the one i shown. i think i'm lucky but wait and see cause it's just the begginig and that i'm not an expert on watching baby plant, but look the same for the M.

i also made a cross with zamal and bgs and bgs x bgs also (to have more sure beans for free...).
i have to precise that my diesel is not directly from Soma but from Weedseedshop.com. i can say and show pictures that seems to confirm they take the soma seeds to make these beans to sell.
it's exactly the same plant as far as i read many grow threads, smoke reports and many more about the "original" and all is really same than mine that cost around 40euros for 10 unsexed beans 3 or 4 years ago.

it's a blowing machine for me, ilike it so much. i keep a mother that i change every feww months and i think to keep it for a long time !!!

i have hopes about the zamal x bgs also, for the outside as well but it's another thread i guess...

nice to have diesel lover onboard !!!

Cheers.

.WB.

Graffiti

I've never even heard of bgs until i saw this thread, I'll have to look it up. But then again I am a big nooooob when it comes to strains, there's mostly low to high mids around my parts. But I've got a lot to learn about all the shit out there and where it comes from. Biggie smalls and NYC diesel, sounds like an eastcoast paradise lol

whitebox

I've never even heard of bgs until i saw this thread, I'll have to look it up. But then again I am a big nooooob when it comes to strains, there's mostly low to high mids around my parts. But I've got a lot to learn about all the shit out there and where it comes from. Biggie smalls and NYC diesel, sounds like an eastcoast paradise lol

right, i'm like you Graffiti, i just start to learn (and thanx to ICmagers) how to take care of these plant and in the same way use my time for something good for me and my brain to do.

it gives me much good times and atmosphere everyday (difficult for me to decribe feelings in english as i'm a bloody french who doesn't speak any foreign languages as well :noway:), but i can say that activity gives me some very good moments and very often.

then i'm a big NOOOOOOOOB too.:muahaha: that's clear.

and i also hope that diesel x BGS will be something special.

i think i have to pop more to try to catch interesting phénos to back-cross with BGS pollen one time more.

i need space !!!!!!!!

see ya' Graffiti.

.WB.http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=790&pictureid=7639

PS : the BGS looks like that, have a second pheno also ,is a bit more stretchy.

whitebox

good luck, my friend. I can't wait to see the little ones get big and make you proud. wonderful job!

Hi Nik, Welcome on this thread Man. glad you pop in .
i try to do my best for these babies and have put 5 more diesel x bgs and also 5 more zamal x bgs for soaking 24h, minutes ago...:abduct:

wish they pop and show quickly what they can do !!!

thanx for the encouraging words
always nice to see growers supporting noobs...:yes:

see ya' , you welcome all the time around Nik.

.WB.

Graffiti

it gives me much good times and atmosphere everyday (difficult for me to decribe feelings in english as i'm a bloody french who doesn't speak any foreign languages as well ), but i can say that activity gives me some very good moments and very often.
Fellow growers know exactly what you mean, believe me. Being around my plants definitely just makes me feel good inside:D. Like I could have a shitty day at work then come home right after I flipped to 12/12 and suddenly see how huge they're getting, :jump:I get so happy and excited it just changes my day around lol.

whitebox

Fellow growers know exactly what you mean, believe me. Being around my plants definitely just makes me feel good inside:D. Like I could have a shitty day at work then come home right after I flipped to 12/12 and suddenly see how huge they're getting, :jump:I get so happy and excited it just changes my day around lol.

Right !

Nik Dynosaur

oh my goodness i cant wait to see the zamal x bgs. I absolutely love zamal, anything it touches becomes worth its weight in gold.

mixin

hey whitebox. looking forward to your grow. i want to take my #1 nycd plant and cross it with something in the near future too. gonna be sweet to make some crosses with it. nycd is a great plant

whitebox

hey whitebox. looking forward to your grow. i want to take my #1 nycd plant and cross it with something in the near future too. gonna be sweet to make some crosses with it. nycd is a great plant

right Man,

welcome there !!

i update a bit about the crosses, i'm not so proud with the results for the moment guys...

but , i soaked 5 diesel and 5 zamal and 3 already germ in 2 days, it's better than the first try, then i soaked 10 more diesel to see if i can get other germing well.

i put pix already in my crosses album, if you would check it, feel welcome to look.

take care Mixin

.WB.

whitebox

as i said to Mixin, a small update on ph'ed shocked babies, i put pix in the crosses album.

the seed sprout is not as bad as before for my seeds, i keep to feel positive.........:1help: LoL.

have to wait more i guess.

thanx for your support, i need it badly :wallbash:.

.WB.

whitebox

cool i will be checkin your posts out dude

shitt !!!!
i've got to be good for these crosses ,:fsu: if i have already great people onboard for this thread :hotbounce!!!

i'll do my best ,but suggestions from any origin are warmly welcome too...

thanx Bro'.

.WB.

whitebox

today i transplanted everybody in Coco large party cups , 4weeks, 3weeks , around 12 days and 4 days old crossed seeds. 6 seeds in all

i also put 3 more diesels x bgs and 2 Bgs x bgs that had sprouted in water, into some clonex rooters.

i'll make pix later tonight.

wish all is nice for you.

.WB.

whitebox

Hi all'

small update on the babies,

i have many diesel x Bgs that sprouted these dayz !!!

older plants are nice, they 're way better since repoting into bigger coco nests.
anyway, nothing very exiting yet .

in a more exiting category : i'm waiting for beans from a friend in US, many differents crosses with pinky and ATA tundra and a bit of male pollen also :yeahthats !!!!!!
i'll let you know and show the babies as soon as i pop a few .:woohoo::woohoo:

wish all is good for you friends.

.WB.

Latest posts

Latest posts