What's new

NYC Diesel / Martian Mean Green fom seed

cloudz

ICMag Donor
thankz all for posting...

(Don't tell anyone else you'll probably get jumped, but it is a lot better than Sour Diesel. Stone is more enjoyable and lasts much longer.)

:chin:never smoke ECSD....

cloudz

ICMag Donor
check out my entry in 2005 with Belladonna from Paradise only 86 points behind Rezdogs ECSD :bis: :dance:
cloudz

cloudz

ICMag Donor
I want to keep 1 or 2 good pheno from the NYC, but what is the best!? I have no place to keep all 6 phenos. The short NYC looks very healthy to me.

here the complete garden... growing tree style... left this is the tallness plant,looks a sativa NYC pheno.
The clones are stretching, in the night the stand in the room, at day the stand at the window. I do this from 1 day when i took the clones.

:joint: cloudz

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Hey cloudz its nice to see you got a high female count. As for which nypheno to keep might want to ask jasonbub. He has experience with soma's nycd. Good luck.

shinobi

Hey Quazi :wave:

Your pictures of MMG really are SUPERB! :jawdrop:

How did you find growing it out on scale? Did you have any problems at all with mould? Would you grow it out again?...

Again...Fantastic pics bro. Thankyou for sharing :sasmokin:

Peace.
Shinobi :joint:

Qwazi Mota

shinobi said:
Hey Quazi :wave:

Your pictures of MMG really are SUPERB! :jawdrop:

How did you find growing it out on scale? Did you have any problems at all with mould? Would you grow it out again?...

Again...Fantastic pics bro. Thankyou for sharing :sasmokin:

Peace.

Well i love the :alien: Martian and so does everyone that smokes her :woohoo: thats why its the cup winner

as far as mold issue's the buds are'nt as dense as sharksbreath so theres no worry of that.
with the sharksbreath you need good ventalation and air flow through out the room.

growing the Martian on a big scale is nice and it fetches to dolla$$$$
and yes i will keep the people happy and keep feeding them Martian :jump:

how did you like the MK x MMG? what was the flower time on her?
what was the taste like? would you keep her as a mother?

her are some pics of Sharksbreath

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Hey biftaman,
now I know what is rhurbarb is..... eat rhurbarb when I was a children whith sugar :jump:
and quasi your M.M. green looks extra ordinary :woohoo:...........
want to smoke it ....

cloudz

ICMag Donor
This is not NYC or M.M. green but i like commercial grows...
calif. orange ..and Jack ...the herer....

shinobi

Hey Quazi,

Massive Props to your grow bruv! :yoinks: Your pics. are Superb!...

I took the MK x MMG I grew out to 90 days...She grew to around 1.3 metres tall, had Very dense buds (compared to MMG) and was just as frosty ... The taste was at first very MMG and then a sugary sweetness that comes from the Kush leaves a very pleasant taste on the palette, the sweetness getting better and better with the cure...

I would grow out MK x MMG again. I am considering sowing out the few seeds I have left and seeing if there is anything worthy of keeping for Mother...

MK x MMG was a very easy plant to grow, as was the Sharksbreath I grew along side her. The only problem being that I suffered from mould problems with the Sharksbreath towards the end, forcing me to harvest Sharksbreath a little earlier than I would have liked to...

Peace.

MK x MMG

Sharksbreath

cloudz

ICMag Donor
high,
MK x MMG sounds like sweet smoke :yummy:
pics of the sharksbreath are nice too

tall and short NYC diesel 120cm/ 65cm

tall and short MM green 100cm/ 48cm

:confused: cloudz

Qwazi Mota

cloudz said:
high,
MK x MMG sounds like sweet smoke :yummy:
pics of the sharksbreath are nice too

tall and short MM green 100cm/ 48cm

:confused: cloudz

cloudz it looks like you have the long flowering pheno of the Martian and the short flowering pheno(keeper):yoinks:

i liked the short flower pheno

it taste better and took less time and space
:yummy:

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Hi, the tall NYC smells the same as dry bud i smoke in Adamm. They are 5-6 weeks in flower. Lights are 2x 600 W plus a 115 W CFL vertical (2100k spectrum).I hang the CFL near to the tall NYC.The Temp. outside from the plexi is about 24° -26° C.
tall NYC

short NYC, in the background left and right the M.M.green, in the corner NYC

M.M. green and in the background 2 NYC

Last edited:
G

Moin cloudz :wave:

Nice grow :smile: you will have a lot of fun with the diesel ;) i love really the taste of her... I'm staying tuned for more pics.

greetz