What's new

NYC Diesel / Martian Mean Green fom seed

DrLongbottom

Veteran
I saw that shirt at some festi's this year,...only 10 bucks, I didnt grab it though cuz the idiots misspelled diesel.DLB :joint:

i_score

hey there cloudz, nice strains, i also run the NYCD in my grow, and up til now it´s tha bomb, i haven´t tried it so far,still some more weeks to harvest but the buds are glazed with tricomes!!good luck!!

G

I don't know why people say NYCD tastes like over-ripe grapefruits. it's citrusy yeah but i reckon it tastes more like rhubarb. in my top 3 definitely.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Viel Glück mit den Diesels. :wave:

Ihr solltet aber mal lieber die Sour Diesel IBL von Rez grown. Hatte in Deutschland bis jetzt noch keine Medienpräsenz, würde in der Hanfblatt bestimmt gut kommen. :wink:

cloudz

ICMag Donor
lol... what is rhubarb??
today i put the plants in 6 liter pots, will give them a few days then i switched.
dont no how they stretch in flower, both are mostly sativa.
with the yellow sticker are the NYC Diesel

after potting

one day later

cloudz

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
martian and nyc diesel
you have made a good choice and good luck and happy growing

smoked both and they are fine examples of cannabis

cloudz

ICMag Donor
Thanks Alex,
was not sure was Rhubarb is, looked in my wordbook and found nothing!
my english is bad but i am still learning.

he ojd,the M M green i smoked never... hope get a good batch of ladies.

:joint: cloudz

cloudz

ICMag Donor
1o days before i change the lights to 12 /12. I saw 3 males, but i am not sure if the rest are all females.
M.M. green

:rasta: :dance:

cloudz

cloudz

ICMag Donor
hello,
from 16 seeds i have 12-13 females.One plant i am not sure, but i think it is a female too.The NYC are all female so i wonder..... on the seedpack i read regular!?or all NYC want to have sex with 1 of the M.M. green males.. :chin:
before i change to 12/12 , i take clones from all NYC and from the 4 best looking M.M green.I will keep a good pheno may be from both :woohoo:

this is what i am smoking...calif. orange 73u ice o later...not full melt,but great smoke...

:bongsmi:

cloudz

ICMag Donor
lights are now 2x 600 W, want to feed the plants with the ice o-later water.Has anyone experience with that?
The M.M. green have big fan leaves,from both some are shorter and taller, looks like 2 phenos!?The NYC is a little darker green,they begin to stink.
M.M. green

NYC Diesel

skar

Hi cloudz,

beautifull plants you have here, particulary the MMG.

I feed my plants with ice-o-lator water sometimes, i add 50% of adjusted PH water and that's good.

I dont know if they are any recommandations to use this water more regulary, but sometimes they love that.

greats

+++

If anybody have knowledge on this, let us know... ;)

shinobi

Good Luck with your grow Cloudz :wave:

I look forward to seeing how you get along with Martian Mean Green :yummy: ...

Here is a pic. of my My Master Kush X Martian Mean Green...

The seeds were a freebie when I purchased SharksBreath from DNA in Amsterdam...

Peace.
Shinobi :sasmokin:

Those are some healthy lookin ladies, nice goin man. NYC Diesel is a personal favorite of mine. (Don't tell anyone else you'll probably get jumped, but it is a lot better than Sour Diesel. Stone is more enjoyable and lasts much longer.)

never heard of Martian Mean green, I'll have to stick around and see how she turns out.

best of luck man

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts