What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah sorry buzz. Guy from insurance came and gave a $4k check. Need to have someone come out. Thinking of asking my uncle if he can help. Hes got all the tools but i dont really think he will help. Its an hour away for him. its not the distance but hes got his own roofing company jobs.its my moms house so i dont really have much say but yeah its gotta get taken care of. i can show you pics but i probably just need some drywall and mold killer right? id do it if i had a sawzall and an extra pair of hands. sucks not knowing anyone here. gonna be honest. i wanna do this as cheap as possible so i can buy a new stove. it really sucks not having an oven

buzzmobile

Veteran
Yeah sorry buzz. Guy from insurance came and gave a $4k check. Need to have someone come out. Thinking of asking my uncle if he can help. Hes got all the tools but i dont really think he will help. Its an hour away for him. its not the distance but hes got his own roofing company jobs.its my moms house so i dont really have much say but yeah its gotta get taken care of. i can show you pics but i probably just need some drywall and mold killer right? id do it if i had a sawzall and an extra pair of hands. sucks not knowing anyone here. gonna be honest. i wanna do this as cheap as possible so i can buy a new stove. it really sucks not having an oven

Let your phone do the work for you. Call around and ask for some quotes to repair the leak damage. 4K should be plenty to fix that. Don't mention the amount you have, get everything in writing, and get a detailed proposal of what the guy or hot and sexy handywoman is going to do. Ask for references from prior jobs and contact those references to find out if they are satisfied.

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks buzz. that helps. didnt really think of the BBB. yeah ive been on a lot of my dads and uncles jobs so i know how contracting works. hell if i had the tools, a truck and knew some people id be a contractor or something.lot of work though. hell my uncle works 12 hour days mostly driving. my family has been doing it about 40 years. dont think they have much more in them and they are pretty much broke.dont look good.my uncle is 65 he cant be getting on roofs much longer

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Speaking of which, Hawk, I did try the new McD's chicken sammie, the bacon cajun ranch mccrispy. I had a 50% off deal in the app:
bacon spicy ranch mccrispy 1.jpg
bacon spicy ranch mccrispy 2.jpg

It was alright, little small, not as good as popeyes chicken sandwich, bacon was decent and the ranch had only a touch of heat. For like 2.75 with the deal it was well worth it.

I havent smoked bud in a couple years at least, edibles are much easier for me to sneak past the woman. One does get me pretty nice and high, to the point i dont want to do anything lol. If i take a 2nd 10mg gummie within 3-4 hrs of the first it's nap time for me.

Yoga and beer, huh? That would be pretty wild. If ur decent at the trivia or bingo maybe u can win some free food or something. U ever think of brewing ur own beer? You can brew a nice high abv IPA without too much trouble.
I dislike any bug with more legs than i have, so that's pretty much all of them lol. Some of those spiders you get in the warm weather places will make me freak the eff out, ill scream like a housewife and come back with a flamethrower or can of raid.

That's a good price on burger patties, DB, not sure how much better they are than regular patties but maybe u can give us a review.

That's a good idea, getting a grower designated as ur caregiver so he can grow more plants and you get bud/hash for cheaper than the dispo's, DB. As a veteran some of the growers around the city might be willing to be your caregiver for nominal amounts of money, just electricity and supplies/nutes, like Pops did.

My mum doesnt like going out so we brought her some takeout food yesterday so that was nice. Couldnt make it sunday but 1 day delay isnt a big deal, plus she's not big into holidays.

It's good to keep some meat on the hoof, so to speak, Buzz. Dog would not be my first choice tho, especially if it's your own. Chickens would be preferable, maybe some goats.

I wouldnt think axe throwing and booze would mix well but i guess those places arent prone to accidents. Dartboards in bars have been a thing for a long time too to throwing sharp objects while drunk isnt as dangerous as you'd think.

I agree with Buzz here, if it's just cutting out and patching some ceiling drywall there's no reason u cant do it yourself with $100-200 worth of tools and materials (concrobium mold killer, drywall, plaster, paint) and pay a local handyman around $200 (craigslist or FB marketplace) to come help you, or they do most of the work (and presumably have power tools) and you help them. Maybe up to $300 if they got their own truck. Then u can pocket the other $3500, use that to fix up ur car, get that oven, etc.

Ur right, construction is a young man's game, when u hit ur 50s and 60s you want to be slowing down and be the foreman more than the laborer. Although it is a decent way to keep in shape if ur body can handle it.

shithawk420

Veteran
i wasnt expecting it to be as good as popeyes or kfc but thats good you kinda liked it thats a good deal too.

yeah they do everything with beer here cause there are so many breweries here. im not really familiar with them yet.hope to be soon. Jim Breuer is gonna be in town on the 14th next month. Im definitely gonna try and see him. he does really good stand up and hes a cool dude in general. Hes been doing a lot of podcasts with other celebs and he says some wild stuff sometimes. Dont know the ticket price yet.probably like 45 bucks.

Hehe talking about brewer made me think of jim breuer. i probably should brew but i dont really have the money. a good carboy is probably $100. i have $100 but i would be pretty much broke for the month. i just bought a galaxy watch4 on ebay. should get that saturday. i dont really need it but i like these watches.i got that OG and W3. you should get one doob. its great for keeping track of your activities. its got vital sensors and they actually are pretty accurate from what i can tell.

I was saying that booze and axes dont mix but this is a nice place. dont think they get many degenerates. Hell i dont think most places have real darts anymore. just that plastic crap. I had a chance to buy a nice dartboard minus the dart about 15 years ago for $3. I should of bought the damn thing.

I dont really smoke anymore either. I just ate 3/4 of a gummy. starting to kick in. i just cant handle it anymore mentally. gives me too much anxiety and doesnt calm me down.i just need to keep doing what im doing and to eat better and exercise.if i can do that then can work on other stuff

Yeah i know its not a very expensive job. my buddy would probably do it if it wasnt an hour away. hes 70 and hes still doing this chit.hes in great shape. he could pas for mid 50s probably. his dad lived to 96 or so.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
some great advice @Bababooey and @buzzmobile
@shithawk420 should be able to get this job done and still have plenty left over to pocket
what do you figure buzz, a few hundred dollars in materials and the rest is labor?
going through the bbb is also a good idea or check out angies list, im kind of sketch on places like craigslist or facebook market, but if they have pictures of their work and referrals then it might be ok
glad the ball is in your court
the the chicken sandwich at mcdonalds is $5.50 regular price?
i guess its not that bad but for that like you said you could go to popeyes or kfc
i think even habit has chicken sandwiches, but i dont really go there much
i usually just stick with chic-fil-et
i think the sandwiches are in the $5-6 range and are pretty darn grinding
/be sure to get extra pickles on the side!
plus they have waffle fries

@D. B. Doober thats cool your mom is an artist!
like is that how she makes money? what does she make or do

nfl schedule comes out later today!
im excited to see who the rams play plus im going to be peeping out a few other teams schedules too

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
some great advice @Bababooey and @buzzmobile
@shithawk420 should be able to get this job done and still have plenty left over to pocket
what do you figure buzz, a few hundred dollars in materials and the rest is labor?
going through the bbb is also a good idea or check out angies list, im kind of sketch on places like craigslist or facebook market, but if they have pictures of their work and referrals then it might be ok
glad the ball is in your court
the the chicken sandwich at mcdonalds is $5.50 regular price?
i guess its not that bad but for that like you said you could go to popeyes or kfc
i think even habit has chicken sandwiches, but i dont really go there much
i usually just stick with chic-fil-et
i think the sandwiches are in the $5-6 range and are pretty darn grinding
/be sure to get extra pickles on the side!
plus they have waffle fries

@D. B. Doober thats cool your mom is an artist!
like is that how she makes money? what does she make or do

nfl schedule comes out later today!
im excited to see who the rams play plus im going to be peeping out a few other teams schedules too
I will have to go over to her house and take some photographs of her artwork she did lose a lot when she moved 3 years ago the slumlord stole a lot when we moved she's really good she was working on a velveteen rabbit book that was illustrated she never got around to publishing it now she works at an assisted living facility it's like a nursing home shorts the front desk second shift

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I will have to go over to her house and take some photographs of her artwork she did lose a lot when she moved 3 years ago the slumlord stole a lot when we moved she's really good she was working on a velveteen rabbit book that was illustrated she never got around to publishing it now she works at an assisted living facility it's like a nursing home shorts the front desk second shift
oh wow man!
so is she a writer or an illustrator?
yeah man, take some pics next time you get a chance

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
oh wow man!
so is she a writer or an illustrator?
yeah man, take some pics next time you get a chance
Okay I will. Oh she is an illustrator for sure. Yeah she even has a bachelor's degree in fine art.

I'm doing okay this month guys it is now the 15th and I've got $150 until June 3rd and I've got like a half ounce of pre-ground cannabis. I think last time this month I had like no money and like no cannabis like no pre-ground cannabis at all and like no cash at all

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Okay I will. Oh she is an illustrator for sure. Yeah she even has a bachelor's degree in fine art.

I'm doing okay this month guys it is now the 15th and I've got $150 until June 3rd and I've got like a half ounce of pre-ground cannabis. I think last time this month I had like no money and like no cannabis like no pre-ground cannabis at all and like no cash at all
right on man! i used to be an artist myself! i would love to see some of her work
i even had some stuff published
/all in dirt rags of no renown
keep it up man! you are doing good my friend
at this rate you might even have a couple bucks to put aside! at the end of the month
/you know my b-day is coming up!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
right on man! i used to be an artist myself! i would love to see some of her work
i even had some stuff published
/all in dirt rags of no renown
keep it up man! you are doing good my friend
at this rate you might even have a couple bucks to put aside! at the end of the month
/you know my b-day is coming up!
The coffee at Starbucks and mother's Day really killed me the roses and the card they're really expensive now

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
im getting nothing man?
its like a broken link icon and iim on a pc so it wotn load kindle,,,
did you write a story? maybe you can post a pdf or link some other way? that sounds cool man!

holly turd, i clicked the second link!
kick ass doobah
are you some kind of sme, whats the book about
It's just a discussion about psychology...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Maybe u can wait for ur buddy to have some free time and come visit u from an hour away, pay him a few hundred to make it worth his while and u can have some brews and gummies and hang after. Maybe throw in an extra hundred for gas. Might be nice to see him again, he can say hello to ur mum too.
Is Jim Breuer's comedy mostly about stoner stuff or no? He plays a pretty convincing stoner i think.

U serious, DB? I thought u were semi mentally challenged and it turns out you have a bachelors from harvard and have self published 2 scientific books? Geez, I was wrong about u. Growing wont be a challenge for u.

And Pops is a writer well? What kind of stories, sci fi? Romance? Playboy letters to the editor?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Maybe u can wait for ur buddy to have some free time and come visit u from an hour away, pay him a few hundred to make it worth his while and u can have some brews and gummies and hang after. Maybe throw in an extra hundred for gas. Might be nice to see him again, he can say hello to ur mum too.
Is Jim Breuer's comedy mostly about stoner stuff or no? He plays a pretty convincing stoner i think.

U serious, DB? I thought u were semi mentally challenged and it turns out you have a bachelors from harvard and have self published 2 scientific books? Geez, I was wrong about u. Growing wont be a challenge for u.

And Pops is a writer well? What kind of stories, sci fi? Romance? Playboy letters to the editor?
It's been 15 years though...just getting high all-day for 15 years.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I'd say that was a waste of the last 15 years, but then I'd be a hypocrite, lol.
How's it going today, DB? What'd u eat today? You getting that caloric intake down a bit? Have your Micky D's, but then eat a small salad or fruit and/or a light meal the rest of the day.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

@d.b is your special needs beh-bee! baba

i was involved in sciency shit that no one wants to read unless you are interested in the field
/published in peer reviewed journals and other trashy rags of course

so the nfl schedules are out!
rams open up the season against the raging lions of detroit! and my boy jared goof!
he just inked a new deal in det worth all the $$millions$$ so he will either be slinging guns or just playing for funs (and the fat paycheck)
i like what the lions have going on and think they could be a payoff team, check their roster out baba and let me know what you think?
/any fantasy gold there
we also play the bears on sept.29, kind of a rare treat
im still checking things out and might get back to you with some hawt taeks

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'd say that was a waste of the last 15 years, but then I'd be a hypocrite, lol.
How's it going today, DB? What'd u eat today? You getting that caloric intake down a bit? Have your Micky D's, but then eat a small salad or fruit and/or a light meal the rest of the day.
Going well today! Had some leftover jambalaya I made yesterday...fantastic. No WacArnolds this week, the half sundae cup of Big Mac sauce from last week is still racing though my veins. Had it on my fries, my McDoubles... I did stock up on Metrx bars and MuscleMilk powder. Mom is coming over at 5 and making breakfast...pancakes, bacon and eggs...
How is it going over there? @shithawk420 you really got $4k from the insurance company? How bad is the damage?

Latest posts

Latest posts