What's new

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Went to this place today.its pretty wild.they got ax throwing in a decent place in the burbs.never seen a place like this.the it's like $20 for a half hour or something.i got the Memphis dog.pulled pork and coleslaw.my mom got the blt dog.$6 each.it was ok.wouldnt get it again but my go back for the beer
20240513_163659.jpg
20240513_163725.jpg
20240513_162011.jpg
20240513_162051.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Went to this place today.its pretty wild.they got ax throwing in a decent place in the burbs.never seen a place like this.the it's like $20 for a half hour or something.i got the Memphis dog.pulled pork and coleslaw.my mom got the blt dog.$6 each.it was ok.wouldnt get it again but my go back for the beer
View attachment 19002240 View attachment 19002241 View attachment 19002242 View attachment 19002243
holly sh!tz hawk! i was just looking at that menu
f'n grinding man!
i dont know about that memphis dog, whats it? like pulled pork and bbq sauce witha hot dog under it?
i mean i like everything in the bun but i would ask for the hot dog on the side and just have a pulled prok roll
and for $6, that like mcD price!
now the blt dog sounds like something even @Bababooey would eat
drag it though the garden and throw some bacon on it?
i would almost say try everything and report back to us, but if you say the food sux then im taking your word for it
so how does that beer thing work out? like do i just buy a wrist band and fill up on my own?
hows your mom doing btw, hope you two had a great time together

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
my mom is doing pretty good today thanks for asking. it wasnt bad. just rather have somethng else.maybe try the Chicago dog next time. my mom liked her BLT dog. I guess you buy a card for $25 and you take your glass to the wall and take your pic.there was like 30 or 40 different beers and other alcoholic drinks on tap. dont know how far the card goes though. thats pretty wild they just give you real axes to throw at the wall.not gonna pay for that unless its for a date. had TVs playing a baseball game so i guess its like a sports bar too

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sounds cool hawk, is it close to your pad?
yea the ax thrwoing is kind of...nichy, but who knows, maybe there is a whole world of ax throwing we dont even know about! and the owner is a part of that crowd
if you ever go on an axe throwing date i will buy the fiirst round, just to see the smile on your face!
/axe throwing FREAKS! ::: i can throw knives
like @buzzmobile and his circus friends, people can do all kinds of cool shit
stay off the booze my man! or better yet! if they give you a card with $25 value on it! drink one and split
/just the card into your wallet and come back another time!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
LOL I can throw shurikens and kunai. Im ok with knives. Probably threw an ax drunk and dont remember. Nah ive been good on the booze man. only drank once this month. Dont see nothing wrong as long as i dont go back to the way i was. Im telling you, i NEVER was without a drink in my hand. Sometimes i had 2 drinks. Beer in one hand and liquor in the other. But yeah its just down the street from me. Im close to pretty much everything. This is a college town and they like their booze and weed here

Yeah i went to the doc today and every time i go they wanna give me the drinking shot. They asked me like 10 times now. WTF would i get the shot when the Naltrexone is working? Probably because its expensive and they wanna get paid by insurance

Ive seen chicks that are good at throwing axes. They either look like lumberjacks or are pretty hot. I wouldnt wanna piss one of them off! lol be cool to check out one day. That brisket bowl might have my name on it!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you keep at it hawk! and i like what i hear
you dont need these drugs to stay off the booze if you are already off the booze
but you keep kicking ass my man
AXE GANG

shithawk420

Veteran
you keep at it hawk! and i like what i hear
you dont need these drugs to stay off the booze if you are already off the booze
but you keep kicking ass my man
AXE GANG

Thats one of my favorite movies of all time pops. The lady with the cig is a famous actor from the 70s and 80s. she trained with jackie chan and sammo hung. That movie is nuts for sure

buzzmobile

Veteran
What's the longest youve gone without power in your current homestead, Buzz? Do you keep emergency food stores too or just whatever dry goods you have on hand (flour, beans, canned stuff etc) should last u a week or 3 in a pinch?
7 days in 2018 when Hurricane Michael passed near us. My wife keeps the pantry well stocked so we can last a good while before we run out of something to eat. We keep Bonnie the Dog as emergency rations. I have some Korean BBQ recipes on hand for the occasion (just in case).

i hope you dont have to use it
I hope the same thing every year around June 1. The H word forecast for this year is not reassuring.
i would ask for the hot dog on the side and just have a pulled prok roll
I had to look up "prok". I'm not sure it's legit, @pop_rocks . The rest of the menu looks tasty though.

Nah ive been good on the booze man. only drank once this month. Dont see nothing wrong as long as i dont go back to the way i was.
Going forward is a good thing. Your thinking has changed for the better in a short time, @shithawk420 , and it is showing. Well done.

Ax throwing was a thing going on around here before Covid. It looked like a lot of fun. There was a mobile ax throwing rig mounted on a flat bed trailer that made the rounds of college hangouts.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I have fitness class at 5 tonight, Les mills body combat. Damn. Fuck this shit man
what?!? when did you join a gym DOOBAH
i knew a bunch of people who did the gymjones workouts, they were tailored to what you wanted to achieve so you had different routines
so what is the less miller thing? is it just like punching the air and stuff like that followed by burpies?
go for it man and do the best you can! i hope you ike the class and i bet there will be some hawt chicks there

@buzzmobile
kaegogie is a real thing in a lot of the world
dont you have a basement full of critters? bonnie gets a pass on this one
/learn to eat snake brother
so it turns out prok is a perfectly cromulent word! but i do apologize for these inebriated fingers
they doth rove on their own accord
i dident mean to offend you sir and your clown school degreez

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
i dident mean to offend you sir and your clown school degreez
I started my degree at the clown school in 1970. I finished my degree at the home of the Marching 100 in 1994... the school on the Hill.

Kaegogie would be a menu item @shithawk420 's new hangout. Dog Hot Dog with kibbles and a fish oil sauce.

No offense taken. It's up to the defense now.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I started my degree at the clown school in 1970. I finished my degree at the home of the Marching 100 in 1994... the school on the Hill.

Kaegogie would be a menu item @shithawk420 's new hangout. Dog Hot Dog with kibbles and a fish oil sauce.

My mom went to Ringling in Sarasota or something

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks buzz. It hasnt been easy. Even had a dream earlier about booze. my bank still hasnt gotten its chit together. i got link and pantries so i wont starve. got a beautiful pineapple from one i gotta cut soon.its so ripe i can smell it

I think my dad was a clown before he joined the army. Pretty sure he said he was in a circus. Too bad after the army he went to prison for Armed Robbery. They poisoned the water supply in the area and they were losing the farm so i guess my dad thought he would try to save it. Worst thing he ever did. Hes in prison now for AGG DUI. Should be out at the end of October. Maybe sooner if he gets good time but they dont really give it out anymore.

When did you start combat sports doob? You gotta give details

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Went to the gym for body combat less Mills body combat it was 45 minutes and it was intense the entire time lots of punching and kneeing I was sweating man my hair was like totally wet after then I went home and smoked a bowl of ice hash I bought some like barbecue Chinese pork skewers I cook them but I didn't try them yet I don't know what to have with them I am pretty hungry though

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

i see what you did there

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Went to the gym for body combat less Mills body combat it was 45 minutes and it was intense the entire time lots of punching and kneeing I was sweating man my hair was like totally wet after then I went home and smoked a bowl of ice hash I bought some like barbecue Chinese pork skewers I cook them but I didn't try them yet I don't know what to have with them I am pretty hungry though
kick ass doobah

buzzmobile

Veteran
My mom went to Ringling in Sarasota or something
That's a very well known college of art and design. Do you have pictures of any of her artwork, @D. B. Doober ?
i see what you did there
I did several things there.
Does FAMU sit on a hill?

FAMU sits on the highest of seven hills on over 400 acres. Be prepared for walking, walking and (you guessed it) more walking!

What happened with the leak repair, @shithawk420 ? I'm just curious.

Latest posts

Latest posts