What's new

NEW MEMBERS - Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

moonymonkey

yo,high!....been here for a few years,it took me that long to stager over and crawl here,to introduce me self... :pointlaug :wave: :yoinks: me skeedish like that...since me born...lol....me means well though :wave: thanks for rollin out the read carpet....peace moons/lunesta... :yoinks:

BRNEYDBVR

Thank you for the info.......if everyone abides by these rules, everything should run smoothly. Oh yeah, I wanted to say a big HIGH to everyone here.....seems like a very nice site. I've been lurking @ OG and then here for about a year now. Some very kind and generous folks here. Feels like I might have to hang around a while.......

BRNEYDBVR

G

greatest site ever, I think I just pooped myself...

Im pinching myself... OW!!! definately NOT dreaming... :pointlaug

G

1st post

1st post

hello my fellow growers l have so many ?s for you all cant wait to enter fourms grizz out. :wave:

ne303

Hello to all. I am 33 & live in beautiful Colo. I am new not only to this site but to all forums. I heard bout this site from the feedback page in the Feb 07' HT magizine from a guy named Swerve. Thanks Swerve, looks like a great site. I cant wait to meet some new friends that share the same little secret as me. Where im from you really have to keep it from gettin out because people like to take things that aint theirs. I have been growin for bout ten years now and I love it. Talk to you soon.

Miss Fit

wow great site - i have been lurkin quite a while and now registered. I am loving all the coco info - i just made the switch from soil to coco and found the wealth of info on here just amazing so big thanks to all the contributors :wave:

Its great to have somewhere to share the gardening with - I have grown for a while- for my own use. I use the herb to moderate my hyperactivity and personally think it is a wonderful plant - big up to this site - fab to have a lounge to sit n soak up all the experience :woohoo:

smoking peace

MF

Ace1

Hello all. i'm really looking forward to exploring this site more now that i've joined. every one has some really good info.. this site is great for information and tips from folks that know what's up.. :joint:

Joe Homegrown

Thank You!!

Thank You!!

I finally get to make my first post...sweeet!!! let me start by saying what an awesome site this is and thank you. This is my first computer that actually has internet, you know its 2007 so i said what the hell. A freind told me about this extrordinary site and im so glad he did. All the usefull info. is priceless.. Keep up the good fight and have a awesome 4:20 everybody.....

58FLH

Thanks

Thanks

Gypsy and the IC staff,
I'd just like to thanl you for all the good information you've provided over the years. You're doing excellent work here and Nirvana is an honest and fast place to obtain quality seeds. Again thanks for your excellent service.

58FLH

agent_orange

i will introduce myself. i use to grow in the early 80's and now just started again. i'm growing some cuttings of blue goo and started seeds of skunk 1, white widow, and ice. i also have 3 low riders (they already in flowering). i will post more and pics when i get a chance.

thanks

G

orion, this place is a superior cache of knowledge with a wonderfully helpful community.

Mr James

I have definately felt welcome, so thanks to everyone who has said hi or maybe it should be high! Thanks you for the forums Dutchgrown and Gypsy. James.

Latest posts

Latest posts