What's new

NEW MEMBERS - Please read!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
'have respect for their house and business'

Well, we certainly hope that folks stop feeling like a guest and relax and become a
positive contributor on our site. While we have many new folks here who may feel
like a guest due to displacement, let that wear off...jump in and make this your
'new home'.

We certainly hope and pray that the homesites you came from will be back sometime, and
if so, I hope you decide to have a dual residence. :D

In the meantime, our home is your home.

Thanks,
:wave:
dg

Ah ha! It worked.Another refugee from O.G. I'm trying to bring some friends along,they're a little shaky now,but hopefully things will settle down.I need somewhere to vent.More refugees everyday.Good growing everyone.

br26

Hey i'm new once again. Hoping to meet up w/ the lost and scrambled forces from overgrow and cannabis world.

Hope to see you all soon

G

:cool: Thank you very much for pointing out some things. This site is not much different from OG, but I shall get used to it. Great info...

organic1

Hello all,
Formerly bib from OG, man, things are a bit shaken and stirred to say the least in our community :fsu: ....But thanks to Gypsy, we have a nice place to hang our hats, thanks for lettin me park my butt here!

organic1

sshash420

sshash420

sshash420

:joint: Hello to all those out there. Looking forward to being a part of icmag. Just a down home husband and wife team here lookin to join in the fun.
:smoweed: :wave:

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Come on in,the door is open, and make yourselves right at home! Nice to meet you all! You'll fit right in, no doubt. Happy trails..........

BudsbyKano

thanks icmag for the confirmation of my membership. I hav been eagerly waitn soo i can help others grow wat god gav us and to mature more in my knowledge ihav been groing in soil for 5years and hav seen my share of harvests and som dissapointments. iv been a follower of OG and read alot of forums on hear GYPSY ur awsome!!! SPEEDY delivery stealth shipping, The best prices and great genetics! im currently growing AK47 and bubble berry. soon to be AK48,bluemystic. Thanks keep puffin and fighting for the rights of medical patients that bennifit and need this powerful medicine and for us that use it for recreation.

HAD

Thanks for all the info for all us newbies. Most are just looking for a place to hang out and pass on there thoughts and B.S.
I will go back to lurking in the weeds.

WolfMan

thanks for the welcome!
now that i got my membership confirmed gonna try and help as much as i can... looking for a place to chill, relax and learn and icmag looks quite tasty :joint:
Thanks again Dutchgrow, and to all! :sasmokin:

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
HI! ..just looking around...

HI! ..just looking around...

Been lost in the cyber wilderness, since O.G. went down. I need to thank somebody.

delta9man

without this side the big OG community would got lost or splittet into lots of small..
...just together we are strong
so lets og the fucking world otherwise we will all get lost...
so thousands thanks to money giver(s) and adnministrator(s) of this side

sorry my german is better than my english

delta9man

thanks, but thats just me always say truetly what i am thinking of, also if it brings trouble (goverment and cannabis)... :bat: ...shit happens...

nevertheless nobody can stop me then prison for a while... :dueling:

spacecabbage

paying respects

paying respects

Hi ! New and old green thombs . I guess Im supposed to tell a little about my self. Well i origanated from the north western part of Pa. Moved to the good old state of Fla. In 81 My step father had a green thomb So you might say I was raised around the Greatness of Canabis. I toyed around growing at age 14. Now 34 I would consider my self some what a novis grower. At this time I have northern ligts , Ice , blueberry+NL. Im realy excited that i can receve help growing and maybe help others . I hope I've earned a place to chat with all these geat people . Thanks.... SPACECABBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :joint:

G

Sick space cabbage, welcome.

I have a dumb newby question. I can't find how to leave reputation in the search function, or anywhere else. I can see mine, but the trainwreck got me hard, how or can I even leave rep yet???

Latest posts

Latest posts