What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

Care Free 1

Veteran
olddrifter66
Wonderfull stuff from BOG genetics thats for sure. Good to see you carrying on with them.

My brother and me were big Grape Punch fans, and grew several hundred of them at least. Huge yielders of very enjoyable smoke that everyone loved. BOG's boy did his daddy proud with that strain no doubt.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whew, those grape punch look dense and sappy! Were you growing from clone or from seed? I assume clone after a pack of seed.... :chin:

Quite nice crosses and sour bubble backcross, olddrifter! Good to see the quality of BOG genetics carries over... Got 2 BOG Medely x SAGE chunk from last year about ready for the fall harvest... :yummy:

southwind

Oh LORD!!!

Oh LORD!!!

Care Free 1 said:
Hi Southwind,

PM me and we will chat.

Just another Grape Punch killer pheno for your enjoyment!!!

JESU CHRISTO

MY GOD!

I have NO idea HOW you do THAT!

But I am trying darn it.

Its emarassing showing mine after yours...

sw

southwind

note

note

NOTES######################################

9-01-08
9-08-08

potting with BlackG begins
amended w/ bone blood dolomite[small amt]

new veg cab finished ON LINE
termites exterm

outdoor ornamentals winding down for fall/winter

store sunflower seed for birds

time to stop
time to cover them and stop watering.

collected seeds of gerbera/HH/calceolaria/agastache/ others

is d.d seed still via? do SOON

dierama seeds= how long are they viable?

Plumerias arrive
Adeniums arrive
quarantine for mites

PH prob appears to better.

Lathyrus prob resolved.[ using POT BICARB discont AN BLOOM as stems became too short.

Aquilegia prob contnues.
P-BICARB may not be as effective on Aquilegiform Powdery Mildew,

bulbs[Narcissus/daffodil/anenome/grape hyacinth] ::::arrive frm order last spring::::.storage in refridgerator. N says not..why? narcisus /daffodil should handle freezing ground temps?!?

Pipeline suggest poss damping off/ check humid..[less that 20 w/silic and sulphur]

storage in root cellar.? sulphur..DIAZINON IS DISCONTINUED.2006

OTF

remains stable.

REG: BlooM/MOLLass/AN sensi/KEPL MEAL W/O CHLORO[ LIKE MAXI.]

Spider mite..FLOR.

No powdery mildew is evident in leaf sample cultures.

systemic app. of .5% penetr/zone test

PURPle/MaX to be app. in 3 ml doses for 3 consec. days

BigUP. to be app. in incrm...w/ injector system.
kelp as meal.

Mollas as inj.
BigUP as INJ
BLooM as INJ
PURpMaX as INJ.[>?]

TYVEK suit/mask/ PO. to Ly

bulbs failing in blm/vg cab.

lsd moved to final as specs are too large.

time to dep/ 24 hours/ETA morn 9-9-08

kitty is sick

VET visit today for looksee[tumor and eating less]

sour b

lifesaver

lifesaver

sb right thai left

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bulbs may not be best stored in the fridge because of the high level of moisture, it can promote damping off, likely...

Not exactly sure what all that means, but I haven't read through the entire thread...

Could you label each picture so we know what we're looking at? Could you take some overall plant structure shots?

That reminds me, I need to harvest the Cosmos seed before the rain... :eek:

O

olddrifter66

Show-Off

Show-Off

Care Free 1 said:
olddrifter66
Wonderfull stuff from BOG genetics thats for sure. Good to see you carrying on with them.

My brother and me were big Grape Punch fans, and grew several hundred of them at least. Huge yielders of very enjoyable smoke that everyone loved. BOG's boy did his daddy proud with that strain no doubt.

Mannnn.....you suck.....at not being a great grower...

Awsome job. :dance:

Care Free 1

Veteran
olddrifter66 said:
Mannnn.....you suck.....at not being a great grower...

Awsome job. :dance:

Hey drifter,

Just trying to highlight how awesome the BOG strains are, and the potential they have. Thanks.

Here is a very decent Blue Moon Rocks pheno. These are some of the sweetest tasting plants I have ever grown. Almost too sweet, like eating a spoon full of sugar.

southwind

data etc..

data etc..

pipeline said:
Bulbs may not be best stored in the fridge because of the high level of moisture, it can promote damping off, likely...

Not exactly sure what all that means, but I haven't read through the entire thread...

Could you label each picture so we know what we're looking at? Could you take some overall plant structure shots?

That reminds me, I need to harvest the Cosmos seed before the rain... :eek:

For now..just hover the mouse and they should be marked with abbreviations [ls, sb. etc] I have enough work for this moment.

I can show plant structure later.

The OTF is very very far away so updates come when I can get there.

sw

O

olddrifter66

CF1
That one has a fantastic structure on it and appears to be a healthy yielder.
Does the potency and high match the sweetness?

Grizz

Veteran
Damn care free breed on. those moon rocks look to good. I look forward to the day when those seeds are available. you need help in any way lrt me know, Im in love. bring on the Bog..

southwind

ANNOUNCEMENT ::The New BOG Project

ANNOUNCEMENT ::The New BOG Project

Greetings;

The time has come. This project is too big for one person to successfully do alone, although it is possible, it is always better to work with at least one other.

That other must be chosen with the utmost care to ensure the success of this venture.

And I have done so.l

From this time on this project will have one more Official head, and that is
CAREFREE 1.

He will be my equal or Number 2 and in the event my health fails completely he will be the project head, if he so chooses.

If you have any questions about the project or BOG please feel free to direct them to CAREFREE1 also as well as myself.

Once we decide where we are going next we will be sure to let everyone know.

For now, I thank those who are growing BOG, Pirate138, BamBam, HAL, and others whom escape my memory at the moment.

Be at peace all..

sw

CAREFREE1 SOUR BUBBLE

Z

zoolander

Good choice , Carefree seems like a very good person and has great skills to go with it . I hope you take this venture on Carefree with SW , but either way your still A OK my friend

southwind

Bulbs etc.

Bulbs etc.

Thank you all for offers of help , I am told the HPS bulbs are in the mail.

As time goes on , if the BPP is still needed we may wish to speak to others, but it must be discussed with the Team Leads.

SW

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
southwind said:
Greetings;

The time has come. This project is too big for one person to successfully do alone, although it is possible, it is always better to work with at least one other.

That other must be chosen with the utmost care to ensure the success of this venture.

And I have done so.l

From this time on this project will have one more Official head, and that is
CAREFREE 1.

He will be my equal or Number 2 and in the event my health fails completely he will be the project head, if he so chooses.

If you have any questions about the project or BOG please feel free to direct them to CAREFREE1 also as well as myself.

Once we decide where we are going next we will be sure to let everyone know.

For now, I thank those who are growing BOG, Pirate138, BamBam, HAL, and others whom escape my memory at the moment.

Be at peace all..

sw

CAREFREE1 SOUR BUBBLE

Great choice! Im glad all the responsibility isnt souly on you SW. CF1 is the man and a stellar grower.

Latest posts

Latest posts