What's new

NEW.BOG Preservation Project.

southwind

hurricane

hurricane

Pirate138 said:
What about a sulfur burner for PM southwind?

Wish my plants and I luck during the hurricane...

Greetings;

Well I DO NOT HAVE POWDERY MILDEW in the OTF, but it always rains there at the WORST POSSIBLE TIME.

So I have to do all I can to stop molds before they destroy alot of work.

I will only use sulphur burners if I have to as they are well into flower and some amount of ablated and vaporized material will deposit, more or less permanently on the flowers.

I am hoping for a new material from some Nursery sources that is only available commercially for my other crops.

In the event it becomes untenable with more easily available to all materiel.

Hurricane,,

in the night with wailing
shrieks
battering all she overtakes

the sea could not contain her
and so she seeks
to find her way
across lands end
across the gulf
the hurricane wind
a banshee ghost

tearing her way from the tropic
tearing her way from hell
she slams the coast

nothing will calm her
nothing will stop her
as she spins her way
through all that stands
in her obliterating path

her hair is storm spume streamers
ravelled across the sky
her calm center is illusion
right behind the hurricane wheel
death is riding
in the eye

and all you love
and all you cherish
will either flee
or either perish

only death can come
to those who remain
in the dead path of the hurricane

Be safe Pirate....

be safe.

sw

Last edited:
a point i'd like to make is clean plants usually stay clean unless your environment is off, pm wont happen, if you get plants with pm you can treat it until it no longer reproduces and dies off in your cutting stock but getting it and continuing growing plants infected with the fungal pathogen and not treating it is the fault of the grower not a genetic weakness.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Im fine, plants are fine. Pic update on the vegging Sour Bubbles Bx4 X Bx3.

Oh and 2 out of the 4 Bogglegum mystery crosses were males and have been killed. 1 confirmed female and 1 unknown yet, they are on day 8 of flower.

southwind

all..

all..

Thanks Pirate for great update.

I fyou dont get a keeper we will find you one.

Thanks OD66..I am , well, okay..there is a big fight goig on in the BOG SOUR BUBBLE thread so I am laying low.

Plus I am tired out by my hospital stuff and other personal stuff.

I am going to lay off the site for awhile.

be well.

SW

O

olddrifter66

I hear you man....I just left there. Hopefully everyone will understand that sniping each other slows down the progress. Everyone has had their own experience so leave it at that....you know?

Take it easy......OD

Last edited:

southwind

BOG seeds

BOG seeds

Well;

Something has to change..Ia m permanently disabled now with this kidney problem and other equally bad health problems.

I have little to no money to even get a new HPS bulb and rebuilding everything has cost what little I had from selling some ornamentals.

So I am looking for input...

The Project should go on as enough people would like to grow BOG seeds..

I need some kind of break to happen here.

Does anyone have a Hortilux they do not need?

I do not want to change in midstream with a crappy bulb as it eefect overall health and seed quality in my opinion.

PM me.

sw

Chaghatai

Can anyone tell me why BCBD is so odious that people are willing to go to these lengths to avoid simply buying their remaining BOG stock through them? (never bought from them before but are tempted)

Z

zoolander

If you research BCBD you can find that they are not good at what they do

southwind

HELP.

HELP.

Greetings

Well I put it out there for folks to see about my truly broke situation.

I cant even afford to send things in the mail latley without borrowing the cash.

HAHAHAHAHAHH!

Well, maybe someday...

And its great!!

3 people responded only one of which I have helped from the project.

Which shows that there are some really great people out there, no matter how negative I sometimes feel.

I just wish people who had been helped by me, were more receptive to pitching in.

Well, I asked nothing from anyone so its my fault I guess.

Thank you Zoolander

Thank you Olddrifter66

Thank you Jdubz...

for letters and offers.

These have your name on them.

Z

zoolander

Its no problem SW and just take care of yourself and good things will come out of it my friend

O

olddrifter66

Here are some pics of a cross I made with Sourbubble bx1 tester mom and diamond head father. I call it Bubblehead. It is just as potent as the sourbubble, but with two distinct phenos. One is very sweet/fruity, but smells like SB when burned. And the other is fruity/floral.

This is the sweet/fruity one I labeled Bubblehead B.
Sorry pics suck. Forgot to charge camera battery.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for some pic updates, southwind... The tunnel's looking about full... :yes: :yummy:

Sorry to hear your health and finances aren't keeping up at the moment.... Money seems to be hard everywhere now.... I would help if I could... Wish you luck in keeping the project going...

Thank you guys who are eager to help in our friend's time of need! :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts