What's new

Neilspotshop - 400w Grow and Show

One 400w light bulb ? thats fantastic! neil I must compliment you on your photography, something I have been working at, and the plants just look spectatular. Great job man and I will be stopping by more

G

Hey haps thanks for stopping by! I hope so! I am almost out of my current supply :)
Hey growinwoods, thanks! yes the flower cab is a 400w. I also have a couple of 125w fleuros in my mini clone/veg cab too. Thanks i try my best with the pic's, i am sure you will get the shots you want.
Goodluck with your grows!
~neilspotshop

G

Thanks Bro! Me too !!!
I cant wait sounds like such a good cross.

Last edited:
G

Just been looking in the veg cab and something is going to have to go or the cab will have to grow. Depends on when they arrive but i want to get some cascadia in there and also hope to have some Mississippi mud soon too :)

The mods at the back are due a trim.
7737My-Plants_-11_12_06-002.jpg

This is one of two lemon stinky plants.
7737My-Plants_-11_12_06-004.jpg

Hashberry.
7737My-Plants_-11_12_06-006.jpg

I wasn't sure if i was germing bubblegum (serious) or hawaiianxskunk1 (nirvana) due to a labeling mess up. These seedling seem kinder sativa from the length and shape of the leaves, although bubblegum looks quite sat i think they are probably the Hawaiian.
7737My-Plants_-11_12_06-007.jpg

Good luck with your grows!

:joint:

Last edited:
G

Problem!

Problem!

Well i checked the timer for the veg cab, when i was taking the pic's last night. For some reason it was on 14/10( couldn't believe it). It could have been an accident as its one of those push pin timers. But more than likely one of my stoned stupid moves. :pointlaug

Thought was bad but i got away with it.
The two Mod clones had been stretching a little and putting out lots of hairs but i figured it was because they were mature. Well i just went to trim them and they are flowering, putting out the beginning of buds. :pointlaug

So i think i am going to have to squeeze the Mod's into the flowering (400w)cab. I will take a couple of clones and try and root/reveg them.

I think the other plants are ok as they are small and i have adjusted the timer back. well i did 16/8 yesterday and in a day or two i will go bac to 18/6. I really hope the messed up light cycle isn't going to cause me any hermi's.

Although the other plants were under a flowering cycle they are still only in the early stage of veg so i hope they are ok. If anyone has any thoughts on this i would be glad to hear them, even if they are bad!

This will however probably mess up my cycle well its already a bit far from the plan anyway.

:bat: ~neilspotshop

Last edited:
G

Well i had a think and have potted up the two Mod Bx clones as big as i can and have put them under the 400w with the other plants. It is a squeeze with one in a 4-5 gallon homemade grow bag and the other in a 1.5 gallon pot.

Here's the grow under the glow of the hps.
7737My-Plants_-11_12_06-01E.jpg

The mod Bx destroyer pheno in 4 gallon grow bag.
7737My-Plants_-11_12_06-05E.jpg

The kali pheno in the 1.5 gallon pot.
7737My-Plants_-11_12_06-07E.jpg

As i was trying to get them settled in there i broke off a small branch fro the kali pheno. A day short of 8 weeks so she will be checked,dried and tried.
7737My-Plants_-11_12_06-27E.jpg

The veg cab has a bit more space but i havent had to time to sort it out completly.
Well i hope thats the end of the drama for now, i need a smoke.
Good luck with your grow!
:joint:

Last edited:

clowntown

Veteran
Are you suuure that small branch break was "accidental"? :biglaugh:

Can't wait to hear the smoke report on it though... sounds like some killer sativa.

Planning on a quick dry & no cure, or are you going to cure it a little?

G

Well I am not sure we will ever know :)
Probably a bit of a cure, i do have some widow to smoke if i need to.
Out of the two Mod's she is defiently going to finish slightly faster.

G

Thanks Mhlife1975, hopefully it will only get better.
I just gave the larger little ones in the veg cab there first taste of biobizz grow. I fed them at 1ml per L. The seedlings of bubblegum or hawaiianxskunk1 are doing well they are growing really fast.
The two Mod Bx i put into the flower room the other day have sorted themselves out and are facing the light. They are growing and stretching a little but looking really healthy.
7737My-Plants_-13_12_06-03E.jpg

I am going to monitor them carefully as they are in light mix soil. The flowering Mod Bx are too, but only in the final transplant which meant that my ferting schedule wasn't really sufficient.

My plan is to have at least part of my next round in coco. It will probably still be pots this round but maybe slabs and drippers next round. I can get Canna coco locally which is good because in the past i used canna soilless pro plus soil which i liked but i had to get it shipped to me which was expensive.
Sorry if i am rambling i have been smoking all afternoon and just had the last glass of a very nice rioja i was given for Christmas. Going to open a lager and have a smoke. It has been 8 weeks flowering tonight for the two older Mod Bx and Dreamgoddess lady.
7737My-Plants_-13_12_06-05E.jpg

Last edited:
G

Hashberry :)

Hashberry :)

I have ended up with one Hashberry seedling again, the same as last round. However this time its a female. She is rather compact standing as tall as a lighter (8cm) and on her about her 7th node.

7737My-Plants_-15_12_06-E.jpg

7737My-Plants_-15_12_06-19E.jpg

Also one of my lemon Stinky's (Sensi Star x Chronic) is just showing Preflowers but it will be a couple of days before i am sure on that one, though i think it might be female. That leaves me with one more lemon stinky and the two bubblegum or hawaiian seedlings. The other lemon stinky looks great its very symmetrical and green. I really hope that its a female!

I need to get constructing something to use as a drying box as it wont be to long till i pull the Dream Goddess.

~neilspotshop

cobalt

SHIT ITS LOOKIN GOOD IN UR CAB (SO GOOD A Was in such a hurry to comment a spilled cola on ma lads keyboard, mine is in the repair shop after the same happened to the tower, up grading lol under warranty) anyway lookin great there

G

:wave:

:wave:

Hey Cobalt, Thanks i am happy with how things are going but i don't want to tempt any problems hehe. I am sorry to hear about the Keyboard, i have a killed a few keyboards and mice so far :(
Heres one of the Lemon Stinky's i was talking about. She is a bit droopy compared to this morning as i gave them a light dose of BioBizz grow.

7737My-Plants_--1E.jpg

~neilspotshop
:wave: :joint:

Last edited:
G

Hey boink thanks! Your B + B looks about ready to take off!
Well the first of the Lemon Stinky's has shown Sex. :) its a girl.

7737My-Plants_-16_12_06-01E.jpg

I will do an update on the flowering plants soon, that DG must be ready soon :) Both the DG and Mod Bx are putting on weight, whilst the two new Mods have settled in are looking good.

O yes this Lemon stinky already has a slightly lemon stink, in veg! :yoinks:
Good luck with the grows!

G

Ok an update.
The Dreamgoddess is looking great i checked the trics and it doesn't look too long till she will be ready. The Mod Bx on the kali side is really packing on weight the buds seems dense and are nice and frosty. The other Mod seems to be putting out new buds and stretching a little, She is very frosty on the Buds but not so on the leaves.

This first pic was taken a few days ago but it shows the hole grow with the glow of hps.

7737My-Plants_-14_12_06-09E.jpg

This is the Dreamgoddess top.

7737My-Plants_-17_12_06-01E.jpg

This is a DG Side Bud Close up.

7737My-Plants_-17_12_06-21E.jpg

This is the Mod Bx Destroyer Pheno. I forgot to take pics of the other Mod but will take some soon.

7737My-Plants_-17_12_06-26E.jpg

The Mod Destroyer Pheno again.

7737My-Plants_-17_12_06-32E.jpg

This is the clone of the Kali pheno that went under the 400w 5-7 days ago. Both of the clones that went in are showing alternating nodes, where as the first round probably didn't.

7737My-Plants_-17_12_06-10E.jpg

The next round of plants will be ready to go in when the flowering plants come out. I am still waiting on the sex of one Lemon stinky and some seeds to arrive in the post. They might make this round but depends when they get here.

~neilspotshop

clowntown

Veteran
Hey neil, great looking plants so far! :yes:

My apologies if I missed this earlier in the thread (couldn't seem to find it on the first page), but what are your rooms dimensions?

Also, what do you think of the MODbx so far, in terms of growing?

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Damn Neil - your ladies are looking great! Dreamgoddess is particularly impressive - beautiful plant with very large densely packed trichs - what's not to love.

Lemon Stinky is just as beautiful - what a nice phat body on her! :yes:

Great show!