What's new

Neilspotshop - 400w Grow and Show

G

Morning, i have relatives staying at the moment which means its a bit harder to find somewhere to take the pic's.

The flowering plants!
7737My_Plants_out_of_the_hps_30_12_06_023.jpg

The most sativa of the two Mod bx pheno's.
7737My-Plants-out-of-the-hps-E3.jpg

The dreamgoddess.
7737My-Plants-out-of-the-hps-30.jpg

Happy new yr!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya NPS :wave:
Nice garden you have here! Love looking at MOD's gear - Misterious MOD :biglaugh: Your flowering girls are looking very tasty - very nice colas. Nice specimens for the next run in the veg area too.

Gonna pull up a seat in the corner - and hey, Happy New Year! :wave:

G

Hi unbound thanks! your kali's are looking great!
Hi Mr GreenJeans :wave: . I am pleased with the mystery mans jeans :) Please pull up a seat widow and mystic are on the menu at the moment :joint:
Hey major Thanks It a real complement coming from you, i wish you the best of luck with your grow.
The bubblegum or hawaiianxskunk? seeds havent germed yet. I have had them for a while, but i am moving them to a different heat source as i am not sure they are warm enough.
Have happy new yr!
~neilspotshop

Esskie

Hey there man :wave: ,
Hope Santa enjoyed his phat one that was left for him :joint: and you had a great xmas my friend.

I jus have to say while I'm here wishing you seasons greets - Man!, does that DreamGoddess look beautiful in the pic where you've taken em out from under the HPS light to take the pic. It's really allowed the true colour of the plant to be seen clearly, nice one man, well done!.

I use a beat up old Fuji FinePix1400Zoom with macro on it but the battery compartment is bust meaning I've to hold it shut with my hand or the camera will power off. It can be a right PITA especially when trying to hold steady for close-ups & macro shots but it's one of the few cameras I've tried that isn't affected much at all by the HPS.
I had an £80 Kodak that was a great little camera but put it under a HPS & it just produced an orange/yellow blur! lol.

Lookin tha biz dude, keep it up.
Best wishes & Regards, Esskie

G

I am pretty sure he did thanks Esskie, and i defiently did.
I hope you had a good Christmas/holidays and have great fun tonight!
I can get ok pic's with my cam under hps and with some editing its quite good, but as you say you get to see the plants that bit more without the hps glow. I would like to take all my pics in natural light but not always possible. I have a canon powershot s3 at the moment its pretty good but i have been struggling with getting enough light indoors. Think the blue spectrum enviro's might be good for taking pics as they seem close to daylight.
I think a group of my closest friends are meeting up tonight so a fare bit of drinking and smoking to be had i think.
Happy new yr!!
~neilspotshop

Esskie

Happy New Year!! :woohoo:

Yep, know what you mean about taking pics under the MH or fluoros opposed to a HPS. Don't get me wrong!, the pics you've shown us under the HPS look great! but I'm glad you know what I meant when I said some cameras are really bad, I was in no way saying yours are shabby due to the HPS light and now much better! (oh shut up now Esskie before you talk yourself into a hole!) lol!
The Powershot S3 is by no means a shabby camera!!, nice one :yes: .

If you look here you'll see moving plants around is possible for me but the location of the system makes taking them too far from it a bit of a hassle. Also the grow-lights are the only lights in the immediate vicinity apart from a 60w incandescent bulb for normal use but not so hot for pics. Not to mention the countless pics that looked damn near perfect I'd seen posted on the net taken under HPS lights etc.

Btw, I knew I'd read something about Dream Weaver before & found this snippet of nfo on it:

Dream Weaver
--------------
Breeder : Dutch Passion Standard
Flowering Time : 56-70
Environment : Indoor
Origin : USA / Holland
Seeds Per Pack : 10

From the Cannabis Buyers Cooperative in California comes the Dream Weaver. We hybridised this Medicinal Indica with a particularly good Indica from Humboldt County (California). The High is seriously 'Powerful' in the words of our test team. Yields above average, excellent taste.
--------------

Man I love Humboldt Co. strains!!, one of my most potent strains was an Indica/Indica-Dom as some thought there may have been a smidgen of sat in there somewhere along the way?, called Humboldt SnowBud.
I have lots of pics on CD & in my gallery too I think of the SnowBud mother/s and that 24 bucket flood + drain system full of SnowBud clones at various stages with 1200w hangin over em :cool: :yummy: .

I dunno if the Dream Weaver is like this or not?, maybe you can enlighten me but the SnowBud was so expansive on the lungs that it can send you into fits of that tickly cough you get from really oily black or bubble etc sometimes. Gets you stoned but not a pleasurable experience to smoke after only 2wks hanging.
However after 6-8wks, or longer if possible, in a glass jar it's an entirely different bud!! :yoinks: . We 'sipped' on the first joint again hesitantly expecting to be coughing lungs etc up any moment but nothing...then what seemed like waaay more smoke came out than you thought you had taken in so it was still expansive but none of the coughing & spluttering your way through a joint!, I mean it is supposed to be a pleasurable, relaxing experience right?!?!.
It had mellowed right out with the cure & was now a really nice, tasty and very potent jar of buds & nugz!, that particular strain stayed with me for almost 6yrs or there abouts as a motherplant with a new clone being made into the motherplant every couple of years especially if it'd been getting cuttings taken from them heavy you know?.

We have another Humboldt strain called Art's Blend atm in seed form still, this one has apparently had a sat introduced by taking a Humboldt Co. indica, crossing it with a sat/sat-dom(?) then through selection of 100s of seedlings back-crossed those F1s(I'm not sure if they would've been F1s or not??) to the Humboldt Co. indica strain until a stable Ind/Sat Hybrid was produced ie; Art's Blend. The plants chosen were the longer finishing sat-phenotypes I think?.
Or at least that's the story that accompanied the seeds mate so you can draw your own conclusions :confused: , not sayin every seed's background is BS but sometimes you hear some wild tales about the origins of seeds!.

Anyway, a couple of Art's Blend were gifted to a friend but I never saw them after about a couple of months old or so so don't know how they turned out, I do remember them having narrower fingered fan leaves than an indica sure enough. Maybe, if it was old enough to be showing it's proper leaf shape?, it looked about 60/40 - Sat/Ind maybe a tad more but it's hard to say?.

Hope you're not feeling too rough today anyway man, there were more joints tanned here than drink I think tbh?, we made sure we had a drink for the bells but I dunno if it was the SSH or not but no-one felt like guzzling beer n whiskey lol!

All da best everyone, many happy harvests for 2007! :canabis: :rasta:
Best Regards, Esskie

clowntown

Veteran
Wow I can't wait to see how the MOD BX's turn out. (Ordered a pack myself, along with Kali-Most.)

G

Hey guys good to see you here,
Hey Esskie well i think it was a combination of to much whiskey and to many joints, but i ended up very ill by about 1 o'clock on new yrs night. We also decided to light the 5 large rockets i had been keeping from fireworks night at 12. Only problem my drunken mate decided to put them in the ground about a foot apart with no tubing, so when he lit the first one it went nowhere and blew the others up. Which turned the garden into a blaze of flying colours and explosions. No one was hurt hehe
Thanks for the info on the dreamweaver, i hadnt really got much background on these seeds at all. I agree some of the tales of where and who seeds come from can be rather suspect, I do read them but as you do i try to draw my own conclusion from then and really its down to how well the plants turn out whether its a keeper or not :)
This is my first grow of the dreamgoddess so i will have to let you know on the outcome but i am pleased with the plants so far.

Hey clowntown good to see you!
I have been pleased so far, i don't think i will get the best possible yeild this time, due to them being a bit too lightly fed early on. Having said that it wont be to bad and they are looking really frosty. It sort of depends on my seedlings now but at the moment i plan to run at least one mod next round if not two.
I had planned to get the kali most too so i'm interested to see what you get there!I think there could be a couple of killer phenos but will have to see.

Well this morning i managed to knock my cup of tee all over me and my computer mouse, mouse's buttons still work but the pointer didn't so i have just been to get a new one but this one is wired :(
As for the Plants they are doing fine! both of those seeds i germed(hopefully bubblegum) have gone into soil this afternoon with a heathly tap root. I gave the flowering plants a lighter dose of Biobizz ferts and fulvic acid. One of the mods the one on the left in the grow and the dreamgoddess are showing lots of red/darker pistols and will probably harvest around the same time. The Mod on the right is going to take a little longer but not sure how much yet.
I am going to hit the bong and take some pic's.
Welcome to 2007 everyone and i hope it will be a great yr for all of us!
~neilspotshop

G

Hey Boink :wave: ,
I have been hoping to see you about was a bit worried when i saw you leave. Thanks and i hope this yr is a great one for you!

Mod Bx mum, This is the more sat lady. I was a little worried she hadn't rooted but she just took a little longer.

7737My-Plants--02_12_06-25E.jpg

Dreamgoddess, this lady is looking good nice large trics, which may make for some good hash? :joint:

7737My-Plants--02_12_06-01E.jpg

One of the mods up close.

7737My-Plants--02_12_06-08E.jpg

I am down to whats in my tin and my really small bits of hash, so i could really do with a harvest but i am determined not to cut these early.
Good luck this yr everyone!

G

DreamGoddess.

DreamGoddess.

Hey everyone :wave:
So ges who's kicking himself that he put his only clones in water, not his normal method (and lost them). Still he's got quite a few seeds left.

Well i was going to wait to update but then i saw how the Dg is glowing under the hps. I think Mod has really got it right with this one, I should have vegged for longer but that will only effect my yeild.

The first pic is from Yesturday in natural light. The next lot are from today under the hps. As you can see, she is turning purple on the undersides and tips of the leaves.

7737My-Plants--05_12_06-E27.jpg

7737My-Plants--06_12_06-09EE.jpg

7737My-Plants--06_12_06-017E.jpg

7737My-Plants--06_12_06-15EEE.jpg

I am seven weeks, as you can see the hairs are probably about half red at most. I need to check the trics but i was wondering if Anyone has got any idea's on when to harvest ?

Good luck with your growing!
~neilspotshop
:joint:

G

Hey neil, beautiful plants you have there!

when to harvest comes down to personal preferences and what plant is currently being grown. In general i try to harvest when most of the trichs are still cloudy as i want more head than body in my high. Maybe you find this of some use,

good luck,

UB

Tokabowl

Hi Neil, that dreamgoddess is just beautiful! Way to go! I wish there was technology to communicate smells via the internet, it looks very..... smelly :canabis:
Lovely pics too :yes:

This one in particular, I had to nominate it for POTM :yes:

Peace
:friends:

G

Hey unbound thanks for the info! I was looking for the tric chart thanks, i did sort of hope someone might have grown the Dg to but hey. Thanks for stopping by!!

Hey tokabowl its good to see you here! Yes i cant agree more, I think i would spend every spare second at Icmag if i could smell all the plants I see hehe. The Dg dose smell terrific maybe a hint of coffee in there i think.
Thanks so much for the Nomination, thats so cool. It means a lot that you like the photos to. Your bagseed grow is looking amazing!!
Good luck with your grows guys!
~neilspotshop

G

Thanks for stopping by Cobalt, Your cmon the plants thread is going great! I cant wait to see some buds in there!

Heres a Mod Bx top, I have tied her back from the light a bit as she got a little close.

7737My-Plants--07_12_06-22.jpg

:joint:

G

Ok guy's i have had a few questions in regards to the pheno's of the Mod Bx.
I have two distinct pheno's one thats on the kalimist side and one i think is on the destroyer side.

I have taken some pictures of the two clones/mums i have in veg at the moment in the hope that it might help. First up is the what i think is the kalimist pheno.

Kali Pheno?
7737My-Plants-Mod-Kali-pheno-3.jpg

7737My-Plants-Mod-Kali-pheno-2.jpg

7737My-Plants-Mod-Kali-pheno-1.jpg

This Is the plant that is more on the destroyer side?
7737My_Plants_Mod_Pheno_s_Mum_clones_08_12_06_005.jpg

7737My-Plants-Mod-Pheno-1.jpg

7737My-Plants-Mod-Pheno-2.jpg

The Most striking difference in veg was the red stalks on the destroyer side. There is also a slight difference in the shape of the leaves but both are clearly sativa.

The next two Pictures arent perfect :confused: but they do show the shape /formation of the buds on each pheno.

First the kali pheno.
7737My-Plants-08_12_06-18.jpg

And the Destroyer pheno.
7737My-Plants-08_12_06-3E.jpg

As you can see the kali Pheno forms denser rounder Buds where as the Destroyer has running sativa tops that are more fluffy :).

I have been running pretty much the same nutes on each with the kali possibly being slightly more hungry. The tops of both plants are at about 2 and a half foot from the top of the pots. They were tied down before 12/12 and would probably be at least four foot if they hadn't been tied up.

Kali P. side bud.Closeup.
7737My-Plants--08_12-2E.jpg

and Destroyer P. Side bud. Closeup.
7737My-Plants--08_12-1E.jpg

Thats it for now any Questions welcome.
Good luck with your grows!
~neilspotshop

Latest posts

Latest posts