What's new

My XMAS Gift!!!

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Damn, its been awhile....im on page 4!!! Updates! Dropped the ppm levels a bit, my girls are showing signs of overfert, but very minor. So im feeding them ph'd water and remaining nutes for this week then i'll hit them with bloom booster and lucas again. ppm was at 1400. it's sitting around 950 now.

9118warmglow.jpg

9118sweetness3452-med.jpg
9118sweetness3154-med.jpg

9118kindaclear213.jpg

enjoy potheads!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
I cant belive there is still another 4 weeks left!! Feeding schedule has been modified a bit to allow the PH to rise and ppm level to drop. Just added bloom booster and hydrozyme to my rez. Kinda a mini flush, but not really!

Here is a shot of things to come..

9118babies.jpg

Monster cola in da making! branches are gonna require some string within the next few days!

9118bigcola111234.jpg

I gotta thing for the HPS glow pictures... to bad i cant get get the damn cam in focus.
9118glowing325.jpg

I bought some Growtek ph up. how strong is this stuff? I wanna bring my PH level up 6 points. Never had to use it before but the water source has changed.

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
rule35sub1 - Thanks for checking in man. Yeah.. Almost could run this thing with my eyes closed. Stability is a wonderful thing. Down to my last jar, of last crop... so perfect timing once again!
9118dacross2341.jpg

Take a chair sit back and relax!! Thanks for stopping in everyone!

9118closeuphpsed.jpg

Last edited:
very nice looking plants blunt. Those plants are performing very well stability is definately key. i have northern lights x ice going now, and have made to many mistakes this grow to see any nice developement. Switched locations, and don't have environment dialed out yet. Very disipointed, first run was very good, yeild and potency was very descent. Now i have stressed plants moving them, heat issues, ph fluctations,and timer malfunctions on lighting. But plants are tough, producing very little bud developemant. Most disipointing because very little stress in veg. vegged clones for 1 1/2 months, under 600 watts. Now running 2 600w in flower for 6 plants in sealed room co2, dehumidefier for late flower. Temps where stable at 82f so like 28c witch just a touch high but with co2 at 1500ppm not crazy. Res holding at 70f and using gh 3 part with kool bloom at around 1300-1600 ppm, ph is fluctuating from 5.6 to 6.2, walked in other day temps hit 94f come to find timer malfunctioned. Any ideas on how to recover plants 5 weeks into flower. Or just let ride and call a shit grow, any help would be much appreciated. Your grow is looking very nice. Thanks SI

Blunt_69

Veteran
sticky icky-let it ride.man, let it ride.I highly reccommend spending some decent dollars on your timers. This is crucial for uninteruppted lights off photo period. All I can say is stabilize everything as soon as possible.

Alright ive finally done up a logo..Enjoy!!!

9118tagged03.jpg
9118tagged02.jpg

9118tagged1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, those plants look amazing. And they look frosty ta' boot. You have set the bar very high for the rest of us.

That room is filled with buds. I can't wait to see the room in a couple of weeks. :yummy:

P.S. I like your insignia on those pics.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Jedi -
Wow, those plants look amazing. And they look frosty ta' boot. You have set the bar very high for the rest of us.

Thanks for the compliment bud!!! However Im just a guy that strives for the bigger and better - im still far away from my goals. It's because of all the folks at ICmag that I have been able to achieve a high quality enviroment, outputing high quality bud. So thank you to everyone for the wealth of information found within the ICMAG walls.Your tent is stellar man!!Co2 and carbon scrubber!!

VH - you have been a long time watcher of my shows, thanks for stickin around man!

I have discovered a major flaw with my system. It's taken 3 grows to finally figure out why it is acually happening. All my readings(ph/ppm) are taken from my main lower rez. It seems like whenever i get to the later stage of flower, my plants start having overfert symptoms, however the ppm levels are stable and definatly within range.... Ive been compensating for it by weakining the nutes, grow after grow.IT ONLY HAPPENS IN LATER FLOWER.

What is it you ask? well, for one, I believe my plants are sucking so much water at this stage of flower from the trays inbetween my timer settings that the trays are reaching toxic ppm levels breifly(I did a test 3 hours in 1500ppm in one tray!!!yikes). I have changed the trays to recirculate every 2 hours for ten minutes. When it's reciculated all is fine for awhile as the Rez is balanced perfectly.

I also belive that the way i am leveling the trays needs a different design approach. To better balance water dispersion and recirculation.

I am going to fix everything in JAN when I go to proper plumbing. So stay tuned for the third evolution of the Magic Trays!! I also plan on losing the bubblers drilled underneath each netpot.Going to a flexable air strip that isnt so prone to clogging.Even with no air stone, im still having issues with air being choked off.This is also going to eliminate possible leakage areas.

With these few improvments I belive the trays will have even more potential.Remember I do all of this with no CO2 and GH-three part(with some extras)CO2 is in my future.. hopefully a new strain as well :( . Im such a wimp when it comes to ordering shit off the net, so i dont. One day i will connect with locals in my area....sigh...

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
okidoki another...poki............in to da room dat is..

I start this update off with some playing in photoshop. This was the end result, managed to remove the HPS orange from it..somewhat.
9118photoshopped.jpg

showshot

9118fattyrooms.jpg

frosty the snow man.......
9118frosty_1.jpg

lowerlegs
9118greenyheeny.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't listen to the weather report, but it looks like you had a snowsnorm. lol :D

Things are lookin' great.

I have a few questions for ya. What kind of lighting are you using? and what kind of yields do you get with that setup?

Blunt_69

Veteran
lighting is 1000 HPS hortilux.

Currently yeilding ~ 1.5 pounds every three months.which is perfect for my consumption rates!!!

Have a great weekend everybody!

Blunt_69

Veteran
SUNDAY UPDATES!!!!

here they are..** The no drooling warning has been issued..

Since the recent adjustments to the system, ive noticed an improvment. A few yellowed spotty leafs, but the slight bump in the equilibrium has seemed to have worked it's self out.PPM levels are normal again! These things are getting heavy!!!

lights on!This shot kicks ass!!! my new background!!
9118ohsolovely.jpg

some cropped closups
9118goodgodman231.jpg

and some others
9118godgod312454.jpg
9118nice3248324-med.jpg

northern Lights X dutch treat
9118dacross33255.jpg

enjoy everybody!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Another day another update....Hope everyone Xmas shoppings going well. I know what my buddies are getting for XMAS.
9118yummyummfrost.jpg

9118frostythhoman.jpg

9118just_the_two_ofusfrost-med.jpg
9118frostspot-med.jpg

9118Holly_frost_city.jpg

**update

Im thinking around the 20th...going to start flushing around dec 11 or 12. The girls are showing some red hairs...... seeing a very few cloudy trics so far.

Im finally purchasing a real Camera, settled on the S2 IS Canon Powershot.

Hopefully I can start getting shots good enough to compete for the bud of the month contest, hopefully....maybe.. some crazy ass pics gets posted up in there!

Last edited:
R

rule35sub1

Are you chopping them at xmas? How many days do you have left if not?

Blunt_69

Veteran
thorodee - Thanks bud, I hope you all have enjoyed watching my ladies grow up, I know i have!

buckeye-leaf - Frosty yes, dense yes, holding myself back from samplers........yes!! thanks for checking in

Weed4Life - I was looking for Fucking fantastic...but Fine buds passes in my books! Take care and takes for stopping in and having a peek at the show!

Well the grow is getting close to flushing time.. will have some updated pictures for everyone later today! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

G

BLUNT!

man i must say after looking at the first page of this thread .

from its empty apperance with (what i thought) were some sick looking plants to a lush room FULL O BUDS! :cool: :redface: :bis:

congrats man, keep them pics comming!!

keep em green!