What's new

My Little Amazonian Guerilla.

Hey Paz !

Forgot to answer your question about the california orange bud ( not orange bud which is more indica i think), little haze buds i've smoked last night get me high !

California orange bud is supposed to be an 50% indica, 50 % sativa cross, the smoke is tasting citrus and the high is clear ,not too strong, good smoke for daytime.

One of my friend who is not a big toker as me told me he loved this weed cause if he smoke one joint he will talk and laugh all night but if he smokes a second one then he feels to go sleep; maybe the combination of sativa and indica high ...

The last california orange bud i grew had more red hairs from the start of the flowering and buds were airy ,not very compact, this pheno looks better but it makes me wonder if it's just an another pheno or the result of an unwanted cross with one of my indicas.

As it was Nirvana beans which are famous for not being stable i can't be sure.

I have an other california orange bud outside which is more bushy and buds smaller looking more like the first one i grew.
It's a very vigorous plant and very easy to grow but a pain in the ass to trim !

I was thinking i should maybe cross it with an haze to have a stronger high and maybe a better leaf/calyx ratio but it will also be taking longer to grow , anyway i'll make a try.

One Love.

High hello !

Weather is getting better here ,had some nice sunny days and the ladies loves it.
As you can see on some pics, the plastic of my tent is gettin dirty,funguses have developped on it during this raining season, I will have to give it a good wash with bleach.

I'm gonna build a new tent cause this one is getting old, most of the wood pillars are rotten and eaten by the termites after 2 years. Anyway wood is not a problem to find here !

But i have to be carefull with my back, had an discal hernie two years ago and it's still hurting me .

The sativas are stretching a lot while the jack horor and California orange bud are finishing, have pulled few blue mystic already and one more will be ready for next week.

Top of my California orange bud

Jack Horor (left ) Blue mystic

One Love .

Marlon Asher Ganja Farmer Lyrics

Intro:
Hummmmhmmmmmhmmm
Ohhhhhhh
Oh
Na Na Now!

Chorus:
Yes im a ganja planter
call me di ganja farmer
deep down inna di earth where me put di ganja
babylon come and light it up on fire
me a chant
yes im a ganja planter
call me di ganja farmer
babylon come... Yo yo!!

Verse 1:
Big stinkin helicopter flow through di air
what dem call it dem call it weedeater
dem never did there when me wa totin water
or when me did applying fertilizer
yet outta di sky dem spittin fire
and im a little youth man with a hot temper
me dig up me stinkin rocket launcher
and in a di air dispense the helicopter
me ya chant

Chorus:
Yes im a ganja planter
call me di ganja farmer
me a chant
yes im a ganja planter
call me di ganja farmer
babylon come... Hear Chunne na man

Verse 2:
Tru jah jah bless i with nuff a good vibes man
and true mi a di artist with di ganja inna di land
make doctors get nuff medication
and so dem coulda give it to dem sick patients
make get chemists get nuff medication
and so dem coulda brew new medication
make singers get some inspiration
and so dem coulda spread jah message pon di land... Me a chant

Chorus:
Yes im a ganja planter
call me di ganja farmer
me a chant
yes im a ganja planter
call me di ganja farmer
babylon come... Watch it

Verse 3:
So me say ganja ganja ganja ganja
if you no waan to call it dat call it sensimillia
if you no waan to call it dat call it marijauna
if you no waan to call it dat call it di in de ca
me a bun it in a chalice and push it inna paper
Lorddddddd... thats how me love me ganja

Chorus:
Yes im a ganja planter
call me di ganja farmer
me a chant
yes im a ganja planter
call me di ganja farmer
babylon come... Ya ya!!

Verse 4:
Well its like ten thousand babylon in one blue van
waan come trespass on dis man damn ganja land
its like ten thousand babylon in one blue van
waan come trespass on dis land
ganja planter
call me di farmer
me ganja ganja me ganja
low di ganja ganja ganja
me ganja ganja me ganja
low di ganja ganja ganja
me ganja ganja me ganja
low di ganja ganja ganja!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL, did you get that off the Trojan Ganja Reggae box set? :wink: It IS one of my favorites!
Looks like a lot of sativa goodness in there! Happy harvest!! :respect:

No Highlighter, it's a tune from last year, big hit in Jamaica and in the caraibe.

Old Gandjaman tune i love too : Police in Helicopter (John Holt), Stalk of sensimillia :Jr Reid, Smuggling : Eek a mouse, Mr Dc : Sugar Minott and many more ...

Jah bless the farmer !

Hiya !

I have harvested to more blue mystic, one because of mildew powder the other one because of grey mold and the Jock horor because of mildew powder.

The blue mystic were nearly ripe but for the JH i'm really pissed of because it was getting fat but the buds are not dense yet ,too light should have grow at least 3 weeks more.

Jack Horor

Blue mystic

One of my haze stretching like mad , she 's more than 10 feet and only starting pushing white hairs.

One Love.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
aslaam aliekum lambsbreath,

that haze plants looks like bamboo at this stage, looks amazing :joint:

what can you tell me about our photoperiod now that summer solstice is approaching us (june 22nd i think) and how vegging and flowering plants behave? the light changes the way it hits us as well it reduces sun-light for about 20-30 minutes.
what i really wanna know is if you have any growth problems due to it? starting seeds out of date and that sort of thing.

pax et lux!

Malekum salam Paz !

Well, i don't really know, may have an light impact on the veg of sensible autoflowering indicas strain but this 20-30 minute will be also balanced by more sunny days,so i don't think it makes a great difference.

I have some seedlings starting too, they are growing slow but it's because of rainy and cloudy days we had ,the pot were drying very slow too, in dry season i must give the seedlings water every 2 days but with this100% humidity weather only every 4 or 5 days , not bringing enough oxygen that way.

But i'm still confident as it seems like sunny days are coming back.

Peace.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
good day lambsbreath,

thanks for answering, i tend to agree with what you say; i was a bit worried that some seedlings i have going will become stunted/runted because of the photoperiod changes; but yes, cloudy, humid and cold days out here as well as of late, slowing growth for sure.
will have to wait for less humid and more sunnier days, they are just around the block i am confident too.

peace!

High again ! :rasta:

Give thanks to jah, weather has been better those days, some nice sunny days eventhough there is still hard rains every two or three days now.
The seedlings have appreciate those sunny days and a little bit of 5-5-5 fertilizer in watering and a little bit of cow manure on surface.

I already found 3 males and two females showing sex on the seedlings after 3-4 weeks ( those are the blue mystic), the rest should veg longer ( haze, hazexBlue mystic, California orange bud x BM , Jock Horor X BM, JH x Haze)

It's all mixed , as i have throw seeds directly from the mamas growing on the spot, i will have a little game to identify who is who but it shouldn't be too difficult as the strains are very different. All males will be killed , no mercy !

The california orange bud under the tent is finishing, one week left, already took a sample from a broken under branche the other day,it's smelling nice, fruity light aroma , good daytime smoke .

Have a another COB outside, more on the sativa side, less resin and more red hairs, this pheno will take at least one month more.

Have a Jack Horor more sativa too than the last one ( which i had to pre harvest because of powder mildew. This one is taller with more side branches, have been hand pollinated with an Haze male on the under branches.

The tall lanky haze is outside, she was reaching the plastic roof and taking too much space, as rain is not falling everyday anymore ,she should be fine.

I have one surviving haze which was outside since 7 months now ( 3 died from hard rains), the yield will be very low but the trichromes are well swelled and frosty, damn i love haze smell, taste and high so much ! :rasta:

Have ordered some MOD ( kali mist X Destroyer) and Cinnamon Haze ( Jack Herer Cinnamon pheno X Neville's Haze ) at seedbay, hope to receive them and plant them mid july, inchallah.:joint:

Dry season is coming, best season for growing outdoors so long you have water near, i have a swamp in the area, and 4 fifty five gallon drum on the spot waiting for dry days , i collect the rain from the plastic roof , but since Juanuary every drum are always full without even collecting anything.

Sometime only 30 minutes of hard rain could fill the two empty barrels under the plastic roof but in september, october and november it could be very dry with almost any rain, or only shortly.

Anyway this post is getting too long and surely boring, excuse me again for my bad english ( i'm french ) .

Give thanks and praises to the most high Jah Rastafari !

One Love. :wave:

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Im amazed you get internet so deep in. Are you retired or did you grow up there?

G

Lambsbreath said:
Anyway this post is getting too long and surely boring, excuse me again for my bad english ( i'm french ) .

long....defintiely

boring? id have to say ...in no way is this thread boring! i looove checking back to this and seeing updates!

your 'bad' english? amazing compared to many people who speak it as their native tongue

thanks for all the updates and keep them coming!

jah bless et bon chance

T.doT.Toker said:
Im amazed you get internet so deep in. Are you retired or did you grow up there?

Well of course,no internet on my ground but all the towns on the atlantic coast have internet adsl connection, most of the big towns are on the coast, the amazonian jungle covers 90% of the country, we live on the 10% near the sea .

there are also few villages on the rivers with amerindians and black people coming from the maroons ( slave who escaped from plantations and lived in the bush far from the slave masters; an amazing community who kept a lot of african traditions and african words in their dialect)

I'm not retired, went here for a 3 month work contract 10 years ago, and i'm still here ! :muahaha:

IrishSoCo thanx for the kind words man .

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
your garden is really looking great lambsbreath, really hope the weather keeps up for you so the ladies stay nice and happy. cant wait to see things finish out for you this season.

Keep the shots coming when you get the chance, i always love seeing cannabis grown out in tropical areas. Will definately be around as things progress for you :joint:

Hail the leaf

Dime

G

dam there is nothing more beautiftul to me then seening MJ growing out doors in nature..

Salut les amis !

The ladies and babies are fine, i've harvested the California Orange Bud yesterday, most of the trichromes were amber, smelling strongly fruity, a citrus kind of aroma .

I've also harvested the haze that was outside since 7 months, hard rains have hurted her, and yield is very low but it seems to be good quality, had taken pix but all of them were hazy ! :muahaha:

Don't know if it's the high humidity or dirt went into the camera but it's not working anymore today, thought first it was the battery but no....

The Jack horor is fattening well, i was surprised how it changed in 4 days, unfortunetly the only crapy pix i could show you is this one :

Went today to the spot and the underbranches are starting to bend as they are getting heavy .
Hope the weather will not be too humid , so that it can fully mature.

I won't be there for 18 days ,but someone will give them water every 4 days.
I pray for mold to stay away from this one , please miss Mold stay far !

The other worry is that some male pop when i'm not here, i have moved 20 suspicious unsexed babies far from the females, but still there are some unsexed plants close to the ladies.

i explained and show the person how to detect males and what to do with them :bashhead: , hope she will cut them balls in time before my daughters get pregnant.

The big haze outside suffered a little bit from some hard rains , some leaves have yellow , brown spot but today was very sunny and the big pot seems to dry quite well, she must have a lot of roots ...

A wiew from under

Have throw a few more seeds too, hope to have a good surprise when i come back after 20 days.

Wish me good luck and protection i will need it .

One Love Brethrens and sistrens :rasta:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are looking fine, Lambsbreath! It will be fun to see the changes 20 days will bring! Best wishes in your journeys, May there be no mold or males on your return! Peace

G

guest5703

hey lambsbreath, i have to say youv'e got a really interesting grow my friend. Keep up the good work, Jah bless!

High everyone,

Well long time i did not post, was gone for 20 days and digicam died.

When i came back after 20 days i had some good and bad surprises .

Let's begin with the bad ones : Rain falled a lot when i wasn't there causing mold on my big Jock horor and two Blue mystic which will go in my next bubblebag set .

One plant turned hermie pollinating a lot of young virgin females.

Fungus diseases have contaminated a lot of fan leaves.

The Good points : I have some good potent stinky Guyanes skunk cured for one month in jar.
Have harvested the tall haze which suffered a lil bit from hard rains but still no mold and frosty. Black liquorice taste and real hazy high :spank:

Haze side bud

Have few nice sat hybryd coming from haze, Jack horor, California orange bud

I have received some new beans : Island Sweet Skunk ( 9 out 10 growing since one week, MOD BX and Cinnamon Haze ( still in the fridge) and Menage à trois as freebie.

2 weeks old "Menage à trois" already showing balls

Someone gave me this nice lil macaque ( dem plenty in the forest coming near my spot but they never touch the plants).

Really funny and kind animal.

Will make more pix of the plants tomorrow as i have a new digicam to play with..

Guidance and protection

Latest posts

Latest posts