What's new

My Little Amazonian Guerilla.

Hey ! What's up Paz ?

How is the weather in Venezuela right now ?
here it's a real flood, did not have a raining season like that for years.

I've nearly fucked my car up crossing flooded roads, thought i would never come out this deep water,happily i was god blessed and the engine did not suffer damages.

Even the local landraces seems to suffer badly from overwatering and mold this year according to local growers.
Lucky thing i have a tent to protect my plants at this time ...

hope to see soon some fresh pics of your colombia x swazi red and other nice strain you grow.

Relik salut mon frère ! merci !

Jah Bless the farmers ...

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
greetings lambsbreath,
the weather here has been a little crazy; the heat is what worries me as well as the icebergs on the mountains melting away... the ice on pico bolivar is less and less... this morning i went out for a small hike in a place from which you can get a nice direct view of pico bolivar, so little snow compared to 20 years ago...
the rains have been strange too, but not damaging, but the way they behave.

do you think there is a connection between people's shitty thoughts/general life feeling and the weather? how is the vibe in the guiana? ever been to venezuela?

the colombian x swazi red are doing well, will post an update in a bit.

peace man

G

Plants are looking good Lambsbreath :)
The haze is looking good if only they grew like that here :D
Hope the weather starts treating you better
~ good luck with the growing!

mig

mother nature is telling people to change, and we cannot see it. In biblical times, weather in the world like we've been having, would be considered like wrath of god type of stuff man. I was watching the weather channel and in some mid western state, 128 tornados touched down in one day. Flooding rains and wild fires have been peppered throughtout the US. Apparently the weather down in central/southern america isnt much better. we need to start thinking more locally and everyone reducing there "eco-footprint" on the world. if everyone lived sustainably, then this world would never die. well in 5 billions years when the sun expands and envelops the planet...but ya know what im sayin. Very nice ladies lamb. is herb legal down there? i wasnt sure if it was the same government as france and if that is the case, is herb legal in france as well? hope the rain slows for ya...

ps, you gonna smoke the moldy herb or make hash with it?

I love the yard,area,nimals,scenary, and the sativas. Seems like there is a lot of history around you lambsbreath.
Mig, nice way too look at things, what you say sounds very true. I love discussing the past,present, and future.
Sweet shit guys
peace

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful area to be growing in lambsbreath, nice sativa ladies you have going as well wish you the best with this season and keep the pictures of your amazing area coming! not all of us get the pleasure of being there :joint: that ocelot is really amazing as well.

Seasons greetings

Dime

Hail everybody !

Thank you all for the kind words.

Paz ,i think the deregulation of the climate is the consequence of the earth pollution ; mothernature is just defending herself ...
Well, the vibe is French Guiana is still good, friendly people, mixed people ...
I did not have the chance to go Venezuela yet but it looks like a fantastic country which i would love to visit one day, and taste the local specialities :joint:

Mig, french Guiana have the same stupid law as france concerning cannabis, we are one of the last european country where you could be arrested for smoking a joint :badday:
I think i will smoke the blue mystic as it had only one bud with mold, the rest is clean. I have a set of 5 gallon bags ready , waiting for more trimmings and little buds ...

The girls are growing well, execpt the 4 hazes which i had planted in the ground 15 days ago and who suffered babdly from the hard rains, i've put back two of them in pots, they nearly had no roots anymore, i don't know if they are going to survive ,we'll see .

The indicas which were planted in february are finishing,while most of the sativa are still stretching, the california orange bud are more sativa too and will have to grow for one month and half more at least.

More pics to come

One love !

My poor haze rootsless !

A better looking one !

The suroundings

Canarie Island banana strain !

The sexy girls .

Blue mystic ( fruity pheno)

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Tres belle mon frere! :D You should try Jamaican Pearl at some point. No mold at all. I also grow in tropical jungle, but in the northern hemisphere and significantly further from the equator than you...

Some pure Indian sativa grown outdoors (organic as always) :)

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bonjour Lambsbreath & buenos humos herman@s!

Thanks for sharing those beautiful sights, it brings me back to my days, maybe without the sativas growing in the garden tho. Not back in those days anyway.

Mig, very well said, I'm with you on the need to reduce our environmental impact. Start at home, grow outdoors! :)

It's nice to see sativa plants in their natural enviroment. I've had the pleasure to try them before, but never to see many types one next to another. I just love the giggly effects!

This ones is tagged!

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
my brother glock, what's up man? our bro lambsbreath is also north of the equator btw :D as i am. going into "summer" as those below the equator go into winter.
your asian sativas always looking good :joint:

lambsbreath, what's new over there man?

much peace!

High people !

Glock23 yes, the jamaican pearl should perform well here, maybe one of my next strain order but they are so much sativa's on my list that i'm getting confused ... ( aryan's haze, kali mist, destroyer, colombia gold, Manga rosa,oaxan,Thai,Nigerian nightmare, congo, Durban poison, lambsbreath etc...)

Brower, thanx, yes it's definetly a sativa's climate here, although some indicas are growing not too bad in dry season but will never have a indica 's tree here except if you start it indoor for 2 months at least.

High brotha Paz !

Well, as i told you in the Temple thread, 100% humidity, rain have been giving me some trouble this year and especially this two last months.
The indica's plants who were finishing had all signs of black rot, mold,powder mildew and all kind of nasty fungus !

So i pulled six of the blue mystic and crosses, they were all ripe, some could have stay one or two weeks more if it wasn't so humid, but the buds are smelling nice , i didn't trim them yet, so i will make pix when the job done ...

The rest of the girls are not too bad, the orange bud and what i thought to be an haze but now think it's maybe one Jock Horor cause the buds seems to be too fat for an haze and it does not smell like the others haze i have.

Here some pix of the farm and ground :

My lil' poultry farming

The Swamp area

Orange bud christmas tree shape .

The top of the california orange bud

Blue mystic cross with unknown orange bud indica

The new generation ( hate to see my big pot empty ...)

One love from the amazonian jungle !

More pix :

Jammin' skunk ( vigorous strain from Guyana -Georgetown )

Jack horor ? not sure !

Lambreath's tools

Pineaple ( make me think I should grow some C99 pineaple pheno too :joint: )

One love !

G

Your plants are really nice man! I always dreamed about moving someplace tropic and growing some bud. Looks like you are doing just that! Well good luck on your grow! Also many people dont know pineaples grow on a stalk and is not like a bush or a tree. Saw a pineaple plantation in Dominican Republic... very cool haha peacee man :joint:

PazVerdeRadical

Veteran
hello lambsbreath,

it has been getting real cloudy, cold and rainy over here, humid too; also had to cut down a few things and found the same things you described regarding rots, molds and funguses.
i really like this weather though, not so good for agriculture in general though, but it will soon be sunny again i think, after moon starts to go down again it seems.

your cali o bud looks real good compared to some i grew a while ago. i hear it is great tasting smoke and nice high, true that?

be well man,

peace

Hi Paz,

I love cloudy weather too, best days to work as the temperature is lower , days of hard rains can be boring though and i'm now looking forward to be in the dry season.

Wild grasses are growing like mad and I will have a lot of work to cut grasses and wild bushes ,then burn them and the piece of ground i've cut last summer where there is still a lot of tree trunk to burn and pepare the ground for december for bananas and planting more fruits tree .

I've started to make a compost pile which should help me a lot to have a better and lighter soil for all kind of plants ...

Guidance and protection .

One Love.