What's new

My Growroom 2.0

S

ShantiShiva

Hello friends :D wow been a long time since i was able to sit down an enjoy Icmag and update my posts and see what you guys are up too.

I have updated this thread, reposted all the pics and also some new ones to make it a bit more detailed, all for your pleasure :)

Since last post in this thread alot of things have happened and im kinda sad to say i dont have that growroom anymore, due to some problems i had to move and eventually build a new growroom. But the growroom here is still alive a friend is now the owner of it hehe but i still got all the hydro gear and ive build a new larger growroom and im up and running again :p

But i did manage to do 2 very succesfull grows on this setup
and here are a few random pics of the grows ->

I hope you enjoyed the DIY, maybe learned something and again thank you for all the support and input you guys are awsome :)

I will post some info on my new grows so remember to check them out :)

Have Fun guys
# ShantShiva

Blirre

Wow! Really awesome job man, you sure know how to build.

One thing I didn't fully get was how you lightproved the passive intakes(had problems loading some of the images)

S

ShantiShiva

Wow! Really awesome job man, you sure know how to build.

One thing I didn't fully get was how you lightproved the passive intakes(had problems loading some of the images)

Hey and thank you very much, means alot :)

I made a 3d drawing of the filterboxes very easy to build and works wonders :) i hope you get the idea with the "light killers"->

Here is a pic of the Growroom up and running, no ligth polution at all ->

Have fun :D

# ShantiShiva