What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...managed to get half the remaining trimming done yesterday,only 3 or 4 plants left to deal with...then i can get to eliminating the clones that don't make the cut...the one mac dom plant will be the first to go...
another windy day here...makes me wonder why there isn't a giant solar/wind farm outside of town on the land wasted running cattle...it is public land after all,seems like a better use to me...
anyway,off to grocery shop in a bit,sorta ate a bunch after riding yesterday

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gmo

IMG_20240503_185329642.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...hopefully the last day of trimming for a while...4 more plants to finish...gotta make a quick store run as i forgot to get dish soap yesterday...but otherwise,it's trimming today

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
You save so much money doing all the trimming for yourself which translates into bikes and parts
Never really looked at it exactly like this even though I already knew. Next time I'm trimming I'll try to keep my mind on the important stuff and maybe it will suck a little bit less.

Weather was great yesterday. Got in about 20 rail trail miles with the little one. About 15 of them with her on the back of the bike. After that I ate some pasta with meat sauce I had cooked earlier knowing I wouldn't want to cook. Then I loaded up the mountain bikes and drove to the fun trails. Rode around the woods in the dark with headlamps and headlights for a couple hours. Then slept really good.
20240506_154057.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never really looked at it exactly like this even though I already knew. Next time I'm trimming I'll try to keep my mind on the important stuff and maybe it will suck a little bit less.

Weather was great yesterday. Got in about 20 rail trail miles with the little one. About 15 of them with her on the back of the bike. After that I ate some pasta with meat sauce I had cooked earlier knowing I wouldn't want to cook. Then I loaded up the mountain bikes and drove to the fun trails. Rode around the woods in the dark with headlamps and headlights for a couple hours. Then slept really good. View attachment 18998890
maybe you could spare some of that money on some just for men beard formula?:D
and jeez,were yah welding while riding? some serious glasses there!