What's new

My Bubba Kush S1 Seeds

G

HH: that's a great service you're doing to the community IMO. I know i know people will try to pass it off in cali and that sux but the bigger picture is that folks everywhere hunting these genes can get a nice taste. Major respect for that.

Thanks you.

These S1's are tested to destruction now. I personally don't have a problem at all with S1's they to my mind are sometimes the best way of sharing the special something that come with the best of the clones. Not all clones will reverse 'well' but some will for sure and for us then it is useful.

It is a big world and we want to overgrow the planet and many don't have access to these clones, the S1's give us a chance to spread some great plants - sometimes. Also the 3c's have done some great work on the Bubbas and the Calio in the past. Really delivered the goods i thought and ive had great plants from Trainwreck reversals and early looks at the Cheese clone S1's look good also. Found Killer plants in these lines.

On an end note...THCV...nice score on tha beans man...IMHO, I truly think S1's are gonna turn out tha same whether they are STS produced or Stess induced/produced.

I don't agree here. The difference is big. Stressed induced S1's are a totally different process to STS reversals.

Peace, hhf

G

If you take the same cut in both instances and have confirmed it to be a solid and stable donor free of hermi tendencies,you shouldn,t have to worry if the seeds that are produced from torturing her lightcycle to convince her to create staminate would be any different than simply inhibiting hormonal releases via sts.

Hi Jim, should have made my point a lot more clearer..usually there is not much confirmation or selection with the stress induced S1's that get spread. May be spreading hermie tendancies and effectively selecting for them.

Genes are genes, as you say, its which ones we are passing forward are important was the point.

Peace, hhf

G

ive had great plants from Trainwreck reversals
i'll take my trainwreck s1 from jojorizo over arcata or any other trainwreck out there any day, she's beeeeautiful ;)

Nspecta

Veteran
Nspecta said:
I truly think S1's are gonna turn out tha same whether they are STS produced or Stess induced/produced.

HothouseFlowers said:
I don't agree here. The difference is big. Stressed induced S1's are a totally different process to STS reversals.

I still agree with myself...tha 'same' mother cut...is gonna produce tha same resulting S1's whether STS'ed or Stressed for pollen. There isn't gonna be any difference in tha offspring.

HhF...I think yer off on a different tangent then what I was talkin' about...Jim is clearly on tha same page as I...and...he spelled it out a lot better than I could've. Thanks Jm.

IGT

beancounter

Veteran
Good luck with yer seeds THCv, I'm 100% sure you and others growin' em will end up with some very nice specimens :yummy:

Nspecta said:
Here's a shot o' my favorite Bubba S1 thus far...have ta wait & see if that remains a constant throughout flowerin' & beyond.

10092BubbaS1_11.JPG

IGT

what a beautiful pic bro, that is the nicest veg shot I've seen so far^ makes me feel warm and fuzzy..

Sounds like Bubba was a fairly stable creation, and the reason there's so many damn good bubba cuts circulating.. It seems much more consistant than most..

MysterX, that's one helluva dif between the 2 cuts :chin: interesting to see the final results..

I'm not sure there's been enough testing to prove whether natural selfing is better than chem induced.. Only whispers of the natural ones being more proned to herms, but not much in the form of a good back 2 back comparo..

I'm gonna do some STS action on katsu's, remaking the 3Cz 'work', as it's the same they used..

I'll light poison a cut aswell and try and get some pollen for some rod'd S1s..

See if I can do 20-30 of each side by side.. not like that is even enough to be sure..

Likely some plants will react differently aswell, some may do better with chem forced..

regardless, i look forward to learning about it and the buds that will come from playing with Bubba.. :yummy:

G

HhF...I think yer off on a different tangent then what I was talkin' about.

Yeh think so bro, when i read back i could have made the point a lot better :)

Beutifull Bubba pic bro! she is a stunner, looking forward to seeing her in flower for sure. Im going to put a couple out in the full sun shortly, see if we can get some Bubba trees this year.

Peace

so are the seeds gonna be in seed boutique or seedbay

Seedbay, as these are the last of these Bubbas the 3c's will make for some time, if ever again. Funds are to go towards sponsoring a trip for one of our members into Colombia to further ongoing collection efforts.

Peace, hhf

Hindu Killer

Veteran
My S-1 Bubba Kush is truly a specimen. However Ive never had the real Bubba to compare it to. I'm goign to clone this one out.....and try seeding most of the cuts. But I still have 6 beans left of the original S-1's to germ this fall...indoors!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
@THCV, just wanted to thank you for the bubba beans. heres how they are at the moment outside in denmark. they just started flowering and i hope for a few buds and seeds. i love the big one, so beautiful. no signs of herma yet. i try to dust the big one with htcs powerhouse and the others with some early stuff and deep chunk
8344dp_and_bubba_090907.jpg

8344dp_and_bubba_0909071.jpg

8344bubba_090907.jpg

8344bubba_0909071.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_050907.jpg

8344bubba_kush_s1_010907.jpg

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Things didnt work out for me and the S-1's I germed. Due to my partners greed for the most part. However i do have seeds left and now have the real cut, so still plan intend to keep my word Bro! I can say that I thought it was a nice growing plant. Seemed to have good vigor...and branched alot. Im going to do a side by side grow for kicks! Awesome Esbe! Nspecta...whats up with the follow ups???

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was gifted clones from these seeds and ill do my best to make the donater and off course the original seed breeder proud.
Link to the Bubba and the other clones are in my signature.
They are still trying to root so not much to show yet apart from pix of clones ;)

T

THCV

looking good, esbe! so happy the cali kush made it over to scandanavia!

JDOG6000

Veteran
I forgot all about this thread.
So glad some of those S1's got to Europe.
Enjoy!!!! I'm flowering some more Bubba now too.

Katsu

Veteran
The cut from 3cz may not have been the same one I circulated. I know they're related, and I know the 3cz cut was killer, but I'm pretty sure it was a different cut - at least that's what the guy I bought the BK cut from told me.

Peace, KB

beancounter said:
Good luck with yer seeds THCv, I'm 100% sure you and others growin' em will end up with some very nice specimens :yummy:

what a beautiful pic bro, that is the nicest veg shot I've seen so far^ makes me feel warm and fuzzy..

Sounds like Bubba was a fairly stable creation, and the reason there's so many damn good bubba cuts circulating.. It seems much more consistant than most..

MysterX, that's one helluva dif between the 2 cuts :chin: interesting to see the final results..

I'm not sure there's been enough testing to prove whether natural selfing is better than chem induced.. Only whispers of the natural ones being more proned to herms, but not much in the form of a good back 2 back comparo..

I'm gonna do some STS action on katsu's, remaking the 3Cz 'work', as it's the same they used..

I'll light poison a cut aswell and try and get some pollen for some rod'd S1s..

See if I can do 20-30 of each side by side.. not like that is even enough to be sure..

Likely some plants will react differently aswell, some may do better with chem forced..

regardless, i look forward to learning about it and the buds that will come from playing with Bubba.. :yummy:

IBsmokin

Man I have been after Bubba Kush for so long, i tried to get some from Dr. Green thumb but he sold out on S1 beans, man is there any place i can get some bubba kush or bubba kush cross beans????

I am in Eastern Canada