What's new

My Bubba Kush S1 Seeds

T

THCV

vapo, great comparison again. The plants look so different.

Jdog, very cool looking bubba. Personally, i find soil hard and hydro easy. But if you are good at one, may as well stick with it for a while--better to dial in from good to great than start f'ing up a good thing, no? That said, they sure are different ways of growing. I like tech stuff, darkrooms and the like have always been in my life, so hydro is more natural for me personally.

math_weed, I am not sure, but probably a couple hundred. haven't had time to count them since trim; been building a big new veg room and converting my old veg to 2000 more watts of flower. :yummy: not done yet.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
just want to thank you for sharing thcv. we need to spread those monster genes for many to try. paying 100s of dollars on seedbay is for the only.

i promise you to documente the grow of your bubba beans, and also to spread clones, and maby seeds, around to serious brother round the globe.

you got the spirit bro and i thank you from my heart.

vinivici

THCV that looks amazing man, I've had bubba a few times and even here in socal its hard to find, the real stuff always puts me on my ass. If you have too many seeds i'd happily take 1-2 off ur hands :)

looks sooo good its making my mouth water.

aeric

Veteran
That bubba looks fairly different from what I'm used to seeing on here...more sat look to the buds and leaves (overall shape) and the leaves are perky instead of that slight droop. No argument here on the authenticity just observing....normally stress causes herms but in this instance it is more like a gift from the weed gods! Hopefully you'll get those out one way or another, some amazing new bubblets (little bubbas) should come out of those.

G

i'd highly suggest running the s1's...i ran 20+ from 3CZ and found phenos that i liked better than the cut, but all were pretty similar and would almost undoubtedly pass as bubba even to those familiar with the pre98 as well as the other bubbas going around...some purpled up more, some yielded "slightly" better, some a bit more cracked out with trichs, and some with a bit more taste and some with a bit less, potency though was pretty uniform no matter what pheno taken @ 65-70 days...only had 2 hermies in all of them and 2 that kinda just fizzled out as runts but all the rest were bubba thruNthru...though it should be noted that i believe theirs were created via STS and not from hermies and i'm not sure what, if any, effect that difference could have on the end result...good luck with them :)

CCC Bubba S1 on the right next to ECSD on the left...shitty example pics but whatever hehe

Last edited:

stoney420

really nice looking bubba pics.. must be nice to end up with all the s1 beans should be intresting to see how they turn out

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hell Yea THCV, You are a very lucky grower thats fur shur. It will be nice to see how those S1's turn out for you. I really think its a blessing for your bubba's to have done this for you. Its a great opportunity for you to help out your friends that dont know how great the bubba can really be.. Living in the midwest we dont get to many of your cali-clone-only strains, and it would be cool to be able to find some in a few weeks... months.... years.... hahahha send some out on tour with a buddie, im sure they can make their rounds..
Oh yea and again Awsome Job with the Bubba.
How much you want for the resin on those gloves?haha
Peace,
-N.Kron

ondalow

what ever happened to the company that sold the bubba at heavens stairway

i grew some bubba that i got from heavens stairway and it was the best damn weed i ever grew or smoked is there still a connect somewhere for those seeds

Bake_McBride

ondalow,

I think those bubba seeds were from Classic Clone Company. I think I read somewhere that they passed along their stock to another seed co., so there may still be some available, though I haven't seen any.

Bake

G

i grew some bubba that i got from heavens stairway and it was the best damn weed i ever grew or smoked is there still a connect somewhere for those seeds

Good to hear..

These seeds at HS where the '3c's' or 'Classic Clone Company' works. These same seeds, Bubba S1 by 3c's are now on the way to Gypsy and will be offered on Seedbay soon. Les than a week away..

Peace, hhf

Nspecta

Veteran
uberPheno said:
i'd highly suggest running the s1's...i ran 20+ from 3CZ and found phenos that i liked better than the cut, but all were pretty similar and would almost undoubtedly pass as bubba even to those familiar with the pre98 as well as the other bubbas going around...some purpled up more, some yielded "slightly" better, some a bit more cracked out with trichs, and some with a bit more taste and some with a bit less, potency though was pretty uniform no matter what pheno taken @ 65-70 days...only had 2 hermies in all of them and 2 that kinda just fizzled out as runts but all the rest were bubba thruNthru...though it should be noted that i believe theirs were created via STS and not from hermies and i'm not sure what, if any, effect that difference could have on the end result...good luck with them :)

I'm lookin' forward ta agreeing with ya uber...popped a 20 lot a few months back & just triggered tha 14 remaining Bubba S1's (made w/STS) a few dayz ago...and...just fer good measure, got tha mother cut growin' side by side with 'em all.

Thus far...I've seen two distinct 'types'...in a fairly even 50/50 split...short stout slow growing ones & then tha normal growing ones which keep up with tha mother cut. Also, thars many subtle differences in leaf shape & structure between 'em...as well as a variety o' different smells comin' off tha stem-rubs.

Solid lookin' side by side ya got goin' on MysterX.

On an end note...THCV...nice score on tha beans man...IMHO, I truly think S1's are gonna turn out tha same whether they are STS produced or Stess induced/produced.

Here's a shot o' my favorite Bubba S1 thus far...have ta wait & see if that remains a constant throughout flowerin' & beyond.

10092BubbaS1_11.JPG

IGT

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Nspecta nice picture........reminds me of a afghani I had in 89..the best Ive had to date!
Thanks for shareing!

aeric

Veteran
Those pics don't look shitty to me Uber...

HH: that's a great service you're doing to the community IMO. I know i know people will try to pass it off in cali and that sux but the bigger picture is that folks everywhere hunting these genes can get a nice taste. Major respect for that.

G

oh how i wish i had the space to have done all 21 in one shot like that NGT...look forward to whatcha find :) ...heheh and thanks for the sympathy on the photos aeric, it's just i know the lighting's bad and there have been some badass flowers with beautiful purple highlights and crazy trichs that could've looked better had they not been smoked up lol