What's new

My birthday gift to you.....

G

One of the best threads of it's type I've ever seen...thanx!

Last edited:
G

Ma'am, happy belated birthday. It was your birthday and you gave us a gift much like your mom did 60 years ago. Many heart-felt thanks.

Last edited:

Storm Crow

Veteran
Bart- Thank you for answering his question! Although I'm a fair researcher, I am still quite the computer dummy! I had no idea how to answer his question! I'm glad you all are enjoying it! - Granny (still grinning from all your lovely replies!)

G

:rasta: Thanks SOOOOO MUCH for that Powerful Gift :rasta:

:rasta: May All the Daze of Your Life be HAPPY :rasta:

Peace

Squigy

Butte

Veteran
Can anyone say STICKY THREAD?!?

Thank you and happy birthday!

Happy growing - Butte

Storm Crow

Veteran
To the Mods- I wouldn't mind if this ended up as a sticky! Knowledge is useless if it isn't shared and built upon! I'm thinking I should keep building on the base I have and post each birthday!- Granny

CCFMM420

Thank you Grandma Storm Crow

Thank you Grandma Storm Crow

We are educators in the field and you have alot that we can use, what a special gift you have given to the community. Bless you for all you have done, Happy Birthday!
Hoa
Mother Nature :muahaha:

twistedtree

Holy cow. I just copied all those links and pasted them in MS Word. 49 pages long. I'm gonna email it to my sister also. She's in medical school. What a wealth of knowledge! Thanks ever so much, Granny! :jump: And happy belated birthday!

Storm Crow

Veteran
Twistedtree, please give her the info that this is also posted on treatingyourself.com - a MMJ site (see link below). If she wants to let friends (and maybe profs?) look at it on line, it might be a bit more acceptable from that site (I love IC, but we may be dealing with a prohib mindset with some of the profs, at least). Please tell her I'd truly appreciate it if she spread it around at school! - Granny (totally delighted with the response to this post!)

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23136

twistedtree

I will definitely send it to her! She's got a bunch of colleagues, too. I'll make sure they all get the info. She doesn't smoke, but she does recognize the medical properties of the plant, and she's very open-minded as well.

Storm Crow

Veteran
We win, one mind at a time!

We win, one mind at a time!

Letting a whole class of "soon-to-be-doctors" know about how miraculous this plant is as a medicine, is simply wonderful! We HAVE to get it legalized for those who need it the most- the ill! Cannabis can make the difference between a life of pain and a LIFE!

So at risk of sounding like a broken record, who do you know who could benefit from this info? A stamp is just, what, 41 cents? We all know a stiff necked doctor who needs educating! A politician who needs to see it in black and white! A relative or friend who is showing the first signs of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, or other condition that cannabis can treat or heal! Each of them deserves to learn the truth! I did the hard part, I got it all together- it's up to you guys now! Get your printer running!- Granny :joint:

Last edited:

Snug

it must of taken u forever to get all this info,thanks i'll be printing a few copies and posting them on the towns bulletins.

Storm Crow

Veteran
Hi!

Hi!

This is making a splash, isn't it! And Snug- Way to go! Get them out! Mississippi is my family's old stomping ground- Lauderdale area. My granddad was born there.

Yes, Greengrow, it did take a while,I've been working on it for a couple of years! I get on these "mildly manic" jags and just start working on it ( or other project) for hours (6 or more) straight. Sometimes a little crazy is a good thing! LOL As for making it a sticky, it ain't up to me!- Granny :joint:

judas cohen

Attn Mods: Will you please sticky this!!!

Attn Mods: Will you please sticky this!!!

This is the most complete collection of MMJ info that I know of. What an amazing Labor Of Love.

This needs to be stickied, so new MMJ peeps can find it.

Grow links are a dime a dozen. This information is pure gold.

MODS: WILL YOU PLS STICKY THIS!!!!........PLEASE!.....PRETTY PLEASE!!! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts