What's new

Mob Boss, Prophet, Blue Sonja.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn bro, you should have taken that job with the Westword! I'm gonna have to come up there and apprentice w ya. ;) nice work man.

schizobot

really ??? seed to finish 80 days? fkin awesome ,,, thts fast as fuck for a smoke tht nice bru
and and and ,,, ur using coco yes ??
cool man gnna get me some prophet soooon

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
From seed maybe a little longer. I didn't really keep up, and do most of my plants from clone, from a seeded mother.

I

idoreallytry

wow bro the only time i had smoke last an 8 week cure was becuz i forgot where the jar was,,,lol,,,amazing pics too,,,the prophet definately looks like it has a good bit of bubba in it,,peace

Wayzer

Holy shit...
Nice fuckin grows man...!
I don't cruise the forum so often, just noticed u also grew prophet! Looks Fuckin beautiful man.... Very nice smoke reports on all of them.... That Mob Boss sounds Fuckin great aswell.... Great Job Man

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I think Steele said he was going to restock the last of the G3 Blue Sonja. Might all be auction though on the Bay. That is where I got mine way back when.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Germinating Prophet right now....I think 8 are waking up so far:) :) I need to find Blue Sonja soon here. I don't think I can live without that plant after seeing these pictures. Unbelieveable work Bobby, I can't believe this thread, it's out of control.

JBlaze

Steele you give this man all of your upcoming projects because of this thread I went and copped a pack of Mob Boss and Prophet.

dickcorn

Just wanted to say this thread and your beautiful plants were my insiration to pick up a pack of Mobb Boss that had 14 seeds in it! Got 5 above ground now.

Latest posts

Latest posts