What's new

Mob Boss, Prophet, Blue Sonja.

SweetIndica, nice to see a new "face" 'round here. I think that any choice you make here, you'll be more than surprised and satisfied. Sonja will be back and lookin at yer sig; you may want to check out Blue Sonja's origins. Though she does hail from one of my favorite breeders, she has been worked and selected, now standing on her own reputation./QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. The Blue Sonja is the one i'm really interested in, i just wasn't sure if it was going to be available again. It's derived from Blockhead right? Blockhead is the best strain i've grown by far, and your Blue Sonja looks just as amazing. She seems to pack on triches like crazy.

G

guest3854

Bobby, hella stoked to hear GrindHouse fairs just as high (and in some cases higher) as some other major seed houses. I love The Prophets toke too....

2fast, gotta bunch of folks waiting..... go 'head an' pop 'em.

SweetIndy, yeah derived from SOL's BH, with Tang Tang comin' down from that......!

Dom, good to have ya with us. Yeah, Bobby kicked ass with 'em

Steele

Edit: I also wanted to start pointing folks to Hella THC's polling thread. Post pics, comments and opinions of yer grow and vote fer yer favorite GrindHouse strain. Just somethang fer shits, giggles an' good fun.....
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=144993

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Prophet: 8 week cure.

Prophet: 8 week cure.

This was definitely a Bubba leaning pheno! Here are some pics, while a put together my smoke report. This is my favorite, of what Grindhouse has to offer, and I've got most of their gear.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have no idea what that red thing is...
picture.php

Smoke report:

Strain: Prophet (Pre 98 Bubba Kush x Tang Tang)

Breeder: Grindhouse Medical Seeds

Appearence: Rock hard buds, coated in crystals, true bubba kush structure, with shades of purple. (10/10)

Smell: KUSH with hints of fruit/berry. Hashy undertones. (9/10)

Taste: Fairly spicy, thick smoke. Fruity exhale. Smooth, but powerful.(10/10)

High:Ass whipping. This is weed for the pros out there. Do not smoke this with your buddy, who occasionally smokes. Cause he will freak the fuck out. This is my favorite strain so far. That is saying quite a bit. Good job GMS. (10/10)

Overall: This was a strong Pre-98 leaning pheno. I have Pre-98 Bubba, and this is almost the same. The Tang Tang adds the needed amount of sativa, to really add some bud mass. The only problem I have with Bubba is the yield, this cross is the answer to that problem. I am a big fan of this cross, as it is my favorite of what Grindhouse has to offer. Prophet will be a staple of my garden for awhile. It is a benchmark. (9.5/10)

Last edited:

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
I will also have 8 week cure reports for Mob Boss, and Blue Sonja. Pics will be up soon, but I won't smoke the Mob Boss till morning in order to get a true judging of the cross.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Thanks Mud Man, I am doing a Mob Boss review in the morning. I have smoked it before now, but he not sat and really judged it. It's really good as well. Both are stronger than Blue Sonja, however Blue Sonja has a very energetic high. That will be the next report after Mob Boss. Then on to other things Grindhouse!

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
Goog job..... Stellar pics......

Just ordered mob boss and ultra sonja..... Now I wish I had tossed a prophet in the mix....

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Mob Boss: 8 week cure

Mob Boss: 8 week cure

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strain: Mobb Boss (ChemDawg D x Tang Tang)

Appearence: Sparse leafing, shows off the huge, contiguous buds this plant stacks on it's branches. Dense, perfect nuggets stack on top of each other, and are covered in glistening THC goodness.(9/10)

Smell:I got a incredibly chemmy pheno, the sucker reeked of powerful Afhgani and pine, with a hint of potpourri (10/10)

Taste: Hashy with some coffee undertones. Some floral notes on the exhale. You can tell this will kick your ass. Too big a hit will choke you up. Thick clouds.(9.5/10)

High:This cross has some definite medical qualities to it. The Chem presence is really heavy, and makes for a thick stone. Not much needs to be on the agenda, when sitting down to some rips of Mob Boss. Face numbingly stoned is a good what to put it.(9/10)

Overall: Once again Steele bred these things with the "donor" strain in mind. This being the ChemDawg D, a incredibly potent strain, with a couchlock quality to it. The addition of the Tang Tang, once again improves a already good plant, and takes it to the next level. This is one of my heavier yielders, and I am pretty sure she will do more. I am getting around 5 zips per in 5 gals with Coco. Another winner from GMS. (9.5/10)

picture.php

Last edited:

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Blue Sonja 8 week cure

Blue Sonja 8 week cure

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strain: Blue Sonja G3

Appearence: I have the squat pheno, and man does it get frosty! I have received numerous POTMs, and two 2nd place finishes with Blue Sonja. It is definitely the best looking girl I've got.(10/10)

Smell:I got a incredibly chemmy pheno, the sucker reeked of powerful Afhgani and pine, with a hint of potpourri (9/10)

Taste: Dry berry and floral tones from this light smoke. Easy to puff on, and take a huge bong tear of. I am a big fan of this green.(9.5/10)

High:This is the only gear from GMS, that I have grown, that doesn't absolutely make me retarded. Which is noce sometimes, but when you have a bunch o shit to do, Sonja is my go to. It gives you that great Sativa stone, that makes you talkative. (9/10)

Overall: This plant is a award winner. Period.(9.5/10)

Last edited:

solarz

Yo bobby...just wondering if your light has something to do with the "tint" that i notive on a lot of your pics of different strains. *To Me* it looks like they have that purple/blue tint to them....or it could just very well be the genes?? Just wondering.

good looking pics btw.

solarz

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Not sure.

I use HPS and CMH together now.

Could be my camera. I use a pretty basic Nikon Cool Pics L6.

All these Grindhouse pics share common genes, so the Tang Tang is prevalent in all of them.

schizobot

i have to say again ,,, those r some of the prettiest dankest looking buds i have seen on this forum ,,,
+rep for u
your grow has inspired me to pick a pack of the prophet and other grindhouse material
i will be buyin the prophet soon n posting a report here aswell
cheers to you and keep posting !

Sweet pics! I can't wait for the Mob Boss smoke report.
My money order should be at the Bay monday; hopefully I'll be germing Mob Boss seeds by February...
Keep up the strong work
H

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
This was definitely a Bubba leaning pheno! Here are some pics, while a put together my smoke report. This is my favorite, of what Grindhouse has to offer, and I've got most of their gear.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have no idea what that red thing is...
picture.php

Smoke report:

Strain: Prophet (Pre 98 Bubba Kush x Tang Tang)

Appearence: Rock hard buds, coated in crystals, true bubba kush structure, with shades of purple. (10/10)

Smell: KUSH with hints of fruit/berry. Hashy undertones. (9/10)

Taste: Fairly spicy, thick smoke. Fruity exhale. Smooth, but powerful.(10/10)

High:Ass whipping. This is weed for the pros out there. Do not smoke this with your buddy, who occasionally smokes. Cause he will freak the fuck out. This is my favorite strain so far. That is saying quite a bit. Good job GMS. (10/10)

Overall: This was a strong Pre-98 leaning pheno. I have Pre-98 Bubba, and this is almost the same. The Tang Tang adds the needed amount of sativa, to really add some bud mass. The only problem I have with Bubba is the yield, this cross is the answer to that problem. I am a big fan of this cross, as it is my favorite of what Grindhouse has to offer. Prophet will be a staple of my garden for awhile. It is a benchmark. (9.5/10)

Latest posts

Latest posts