What's new

Diary Killing it with Urban Legends Cookies, Mandarine & Sour Cheese (auto) under MH FC3000

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
DARKSIDER Thank you, brother! They do look great, even better in real life. I am no photo pro, I am just trying some settings and going shooting some pics, then I take out the ones that arent good lighting/exposure and unfocused ones.. and post here the rest. Smell is killer as well! You guys have no ideea what kind of stinker this is.

woolybear

Veteran
Very cool, love seeing the healthy plants!

I too enjoy how well coco flushes. Had some the other day that gave me a tea-colored run-off, a few washes took care of that,

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you for the nice words! highfidelity

woolybear

Speaking about flushes, runoff is around 0.8EC by now. So I think it still has time to get to about 0.5 till the end.

​​​​​​​See you soon with more details and pics! :wave:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thank you, man!

I would say any of them that have orange hairs in the tops are less than 1.5 weeks away from chop. The others might need a week more. But as just 20% of them seem to be delayed (and I think that was because they were out of direct lighting for some weeks in mid flower.) I hope to find a timeframe in the next 1.5 to 2 weeks that works for all of them, as it would be very hard to harvest some but leave some up. And also not efficient to run light for just a 1/6 of the canopy, when new run already waiting to get it's fair share of care and attention.
Hopefully the forum change that's in the works will be done and we can start the new adventure around 4.20 on the new forums! Puffing to that! :wave:

will the website be updated on 420:chin: that would be a perfect time.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah I hope it happens from today till end of the week, as it's scheduled and announced! :wave:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Hello! We are back in bussiness on Xenforo!
Do you mean genetics? Its Autoreg Sour Cheese from @Urban_Legends!
Thank you, man! I am just learning, but happy to see good improvments on all plans with coco!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Here we are again! So... how far is harvest festival do you think??

Also I think we all agree we need some more recent photos please.
Pics at 11.5 weeks from seed! No idee how long it will take for some, but most seem close to ready!
noexif_548d2db9.jpg
noexif_48c12144.jpg
noexif_6674ca9c.jpg
noexif_fc6bbfc3.jpg
noexif_61dbc6d1.jpg
noexif_d557a510.jpg
noexif_cc1ef006.jpg
noexif_a253e144.jpg
noexif_5e124e88.jpg
noexif_17df5b43.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Forgot to add the input ec is around 0.2 EC tap water, mostly Ca and some Mg, that should be absorbed by the coco in most part anyway. Runoff ec is around 0.65 now. But they are quite big bushes and they been a bit overferted mid flower, so the fade is a bit letting itself waited. I can see them craving some nutes, but they stil quite green. Next time I plan to feed way less.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
That's what I'm talking about!!!!

Super nice!
Thank you bro, I do all I can with a PC and Photoshop!
What a beautifull day, new forum and beautifull plants to see, they look beautifull bro

Peace :tiphat:
Wow I can finally multi quote in 2 touches!
Thank you bro! Hope they will look even better in around a week or so when I decide their time comes. Sorry for the ones that are a bit late, but I won't get this go for like 20% of the canopy. They will come to chop time at same time. I feel like I am already letting some ones go too much, and I did have some samples that were ready and to my liking, but to be fair to them I will go by average. When most of them are ready, I bring out the axe! 🪓

gizmo666

beautiful plants
you've done a great job of that grow exploziv (you can only do so much with photoshop......i know i've tried)

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Thank you bro, just for those that might not get the running joke, there is no Photoshop or other kind of altering to my pics in this thread. They, at most, and if needed, get a quick drag and drop cropping (if not centered well). Used to do a resize too, to help old forum not fuck they quality of them too much when on-the-fly resizing them, but will probably drop that step since there seems to be no need now with the new forum. Then, it's exif stripping and posting them!

Just having a regular room temp air-dried cheese sample from a few days ago. It rocks, so the thing I said about going about one more week seems even more like the right thing to do now. Some of the more early plants already throwing some new pistils into the tops, I think technically I let those a bit too much already. But it would be a bitch to harvest them seperate from the canopy when each is ready, so I will just have to find the spot that works for most. For now, I sampled one of the front plants most, that seems to be one of the fastert. Even lower buds, that I cleaned off that plant already by sampling them agresively during past week, seem to do the job. I would compare the potency of those lower tier buds (that should have been cleaned before they happened anyway) with tops of what I grew before in soil. So I either got the mother of all autos here, or this coco change from soil has raised the potency of the bud considerably for me. I would hope for a combo of those 2 factors, and I think that might be quite right..

They getting some of the last waterings, I guess, since the EC will be for sure around 0.5 or lower in a few days I plan on not watering the last few days. Hope that is not a mistake, because of ec raising in the coco, but I think that might help me upon harvesting and cleaning the place, as I can't easily move the coco when wet. If any coco grower can advise me against that, I'm all ears!!

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
beautiful flowers, they look pretty energetic and vivid. good to see the new website is online now. like the new layout so far. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts