What's new

Diary Killing it with Urban Legends Cookies, Mandarine & Sour Cheese (auto) under MH FC3000

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Killing it with Urban Legends Cookies, Mandarine & Sour Cheese (auto) under MH FC3000

We're doing it again!
After a less than ideal last grow I want to get back to basics and grow some weed without too much hassle.
Since I won the FC3000 light at the Mars Hydro giveaway here I am in their subforum for showing this grow.
I must say first impressions about the light are great. Very powerful, runs cool, aluminium is sturdy and has some weight to it. I am keeping it at 25 to 30 cm away from seedlings tops and at 10% setting. Even at this setting it still light up the room when you open up the tent. So I am very happy with it and, asI said before, I actually think this is the perfect light for my needs and for the space I got of 1 sq meter. Before I won it at the giveaway it was my dream light. So thank you very much Mars Hydro Led !
Ok, let's start the party!
As I had some nice autos from Urban Legends that is what we gonna use:
noexif_0f795a80.jpg

And since then, the story sits like this:
noexif_45e4b652.jpg
I still have some changes to do before really starting this grow (like installing my new Mars Hidro tent, cleaning everything ect.), and I will soon have to transplant them into the final pots, so that's when I will probably come back with more details.
So far the temps and humidity are very close to perfect, with VPD of 10 to 12 mbar.
Soil mix is a premium planter soiless mix with added perlite and vermiculite.
Thank you for coming by.
Have a seat! Let's have a puff! :joint:

VanVulpen

Veteran
Where's my seat? I've been puffing already so I'm a bit disoriented but I'll find my way in, no worries... Are you running that light 24/24?

bibi40

puff puff ....
24/24 is great for the beginning!
i give a try to lot of time schedule with autos ...
and i thought about a whole auto-grow with a box at 24/24 , just for my education :biggrin:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I have a lot of them for a sq meter so no point in 24/7 for me since I want some small bushes that fit in there. With a bit of training, ofc! I am very high! :joint:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Mars Hydro Led
Chevy cHaze
CosmicGiggle
Thank you for coming by and the nice words.
​​​​Got some nice seats here for you cool cats! There may be some blunts and spliffs ready for ya around, as well.
As about the grow.. it works well, seedlings leaves are about 2 times the size they were when I posted the last pic.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, things going good so far!
noexif_62834ebf.jpg

I will probably have to spray them again with water today.
I also have to transplant them to bigger pots and also install new mars hydro tent instead of this old one.
I also did a lot of work on a new version of growroom controller that can be controlled from local menu interface, and also shows and logs data. I planned it for a long time but did not have the time to work on the menu design for it. I just have to do some more tests and add some tweaks.
Hopefully I don't lazy out on this task and manage to finish it in time to test it out in real deployment during this grow.
See you guys soon with more pics of the plants!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
After moving them to the new tent and spraying them with water:
noexif_5897a5aa.jpg

noexif_2bfb6b6e.jpg
I will soon post a short description/review of the tent and setting it up process. Short story is it was easier to put this one toghether than it was to dissasemble the old one! And is seems good quality so far. Whole thing took me about 3 hours including taking the old one appart and cleaning all around the place and setting this new one on, and ofc with 2 long joint breaks that probably took me almost an hour as well.
Tommorow or the day after tommorow I'll transplant them to the final pots.
See you soon! :joint:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
gizmo666 thanks for coming by, man! I sure hope for a good one!
Today I should finish up the tent set-up (change prefilter on the filter/ hang it in new tent) and transplant them to the final pots.